Disney Magic Kingdoms

My leader board is crazy. I went to see Thor today and went to eat afterwards..maybe 5 hours away from the game. Now I' m #15. I went from #3 to 15!!! I need to make up a little over 40 just to get in the top 10 again. I think there were some players doing the wifi trick since there are a few players I don't recognize. Time to start playing hourly again.
Mine is getting a lot more competitive as well, I forgot to tune in every hour and I dropped from #3 to 8! I was only gone for 2 hours

My Alice crew

Caterpillar - Level 4
Cheshire Cat - Level 5
Mad Hatter - Level 6
March Hair - Level 6
White Rabbit - Level 7

I will probably level up the Caterpillar at least, and then hopefully when it's time to bring in Alice, I'll at least have enough tea cups to help welcome her. Praying that her tokens and Queen's tokens are not all epic, also, at this point, my countdown clock says 10 days and 19 hours and Alice comes in 1 day and 16 hours, does that match up with everyone else? It's also 5:51PM EST where I am as I post this.

Your clock matches mine - I am at 10 days 14 hours and Alice is at 1 day 11 hours

I'm fighting to stay in the #51-250 rankings. I've had several events this weekend where I couldn't check my phone. Caterpillar is the only character at level 4. Cheshire is at 5 and nearly ready to level up. The other 3 are at 6. I'm debating about upgrading Caterpillar to 5 for 1K EC. I only have 14K at this point. May wait and see if I need to take him higher.

I'm fighting to stay in the #51-250 rankings. I've had several events this weekend where I couldn't check my phone. Caterpillar is the only character at level 4. Cheshire is at 5 and nearly ready to level up. The other 3 are at 6. I'm debating about upgrading Caterpillar to 5 for 1K EC. I only have 14K at this point. May wait and see if I need to take him higher.
I'd wait until we find out how much Alice is going to cost us. It's amazing how fast you can get bumped down the leader board. I'm fighting the same struggle to get back to 1-10.

Mad Hatter - Level 8 (ready for 9, but staying at 8)
March Hair - Level 7 (Will be ready for 8 tonight)
White Rabbit - Level 7
Caterpillar - Level 6
Cheshire Cat - Level 7

Agree with supernova, I like to have everyone at 7 atleast. Figuring on leveling up characters up to 1 day left until Alice and then focus on getting players ready for next level so I can focus on Alice and if available the Queen. Also planning on upgrading my Begherra to level 10 tomorrow, so I’m not tempted to level up any more Alice characters. :rotfl2:

At 22K event currency and plan on prioritizing levels over gem conversion for this event. I did something that I rarely do and bought the Cheshire Cat/Alice building combo, since I was about 20 gems short of being get both with gems. Was planning on seeing my niece this weekend and wanted to make sure I had both for her to look at and play with. Of course a few hours after the purchase, I got a call from my brother that they had to cancel he getting together. :confused3
dang, you guys are really leveling! I'm keeping my AIW guys to the bare min as this event has been a very slow go for the EC for me

All of my Alice characters are between 5 and 6. Just waiting for Alice to join the party. Was wondering where you went off to. Figured you did another spur of the moment weekend trip.
Nope. When there isn't much going on with the game, I don't hit the boards much. Not sure why we all try to blow through these events, then get the prompt to welcome Alice like four days ago, and have to play the waiting game :) I'm here, even if only in the background. Hope all's well.

I'd wait until we find out how much Alice is going to cost us. It's amazing how fast you can get bumped down the leader board. I'm fighting the same struggle to get back to 1-10.

I am struggling to stay in the top 10 as well - currently #12 with 564. #10 has 579.

At least I am pretty solid in the to 50 as #50 currently has 426

Curious. For the first few days of the event I had minimal playing time, like wake up and bed time. That was it. It was family vacation time. I thought I would be so far behind. Then when I got back to being able to check more frequently, I get progress seemingly quickly and then .... the notification to welcome Alice... in 4 days. What happened? I have been playing since day 1, and have most all of the characters. I assume that this helped with tokens and event currency.

I guess the time difference is to allow newer players the opportunity to have fun and be able to complete the event too?

Usually for these events, I try to have everyone at Level 7, then I work on saving my event currency. The interns have rigged this event so that the currency isn't mounting as quickly as normal.

I was the same way in the past. It seems the currency is harder to collect for this event. My characters are staying at level 5. I am working at collecting to get to 80K. I have about 25K now. I am also working on get the half cup tokens stocked up for Alice and the Queen.

Busting my butt to stay in the top 10, couldn't sleep last night and remembered to work on the trophies and I almost got bumped out. Woke up to #10 and now at #9 (barely). I have 646, #1 at 821 (this seems fishy to me), #10 at 643, and #50 at 461.

Anywho, I have Mad Hatter and March Hare at 5, Cheshire and White Rabbit at 2, and Caterpillar at 4. Everyone is ready to level up as well. I will probably only level up Cheshire and White Rabbit for now before Alice just because I don't have much to do and I am over 36K in EC. And then just wait for the price of Alice, I hope with how crappy it is to collect EC that Alice won't cost too much but I'm most likely just going mad like the Hatter lol

Mad Hatter Lvl 7 (ready to level up)
March Hare Lvl 7
White Rabbit Lvl 7
Caterpillar Lvl 4 (ready to level up)
Cheshire Cat Lvl 6 (ready to level up)

Been holding off to level characters when I've maxed out tea cups, keys and locks, so I'll always have enough as needed for Alice arriving tomorrow. Got Baloo & Carpet set to max out but not gonna tie up leveling with non-event characters.

Busting my butt to stay in the top 10, couldn't sleep last night and remembered to work on the trophies and I almost got bumped out. Woke up to #10 and now at #9 (barely). I have 646, #1 at 821 (this seems fishy to me), #10 at 643, and #50 at 461.

Anywho, I have Mad Hatter and March Hare at 5, Cheshire and White Rabbit at 2, and Caterpillar at 4. Everyone is ready to level up as well. I will probably only level up Cheshire and White Rabbit for now before Alice just because I don't have much to do and I am over 36K in EC. And then just wait for the price of Alice, I hope with how crappy it is to collect EC that Alice won't cost too much but I'm most likely just going mad like the Hatter lol

Gave up on trying for top 10 and just want to finish top 50. Sure the extra 750 event currency would be nice, but not worth the extra work and frustration for me.

Currently I’m 15th with 586 points. I’m 132 points ahead of #50, so I should be safe. I’m about 40 points behind 10th and 243 points behind first who had 829!

Yesterday I was in second place and over 3rd by 60. Spent the day at Disney World so I didn't play much. Fell to 4th spot. Leader board I am on 1st is at 467. I am back in 3rd with 363. 10th is at 248 and 50th is at 134. Half day left to go and top 10 is all I will be playing for. I have more EC than I thought earlier. I am just shy of 30K. Don't think I will make 80K unless Alice level up's are cheap. Queen will get leveled up with magic after event's over.

Yesterday I was in second place and over 3rd by 60. Spent the day at Disney World so I didn't play much. Fell to 4th spot. Leader board I am on 1st is at 467. I am back in 3rd with 363. 10th is at 248 and 50th is at 134. Half day left to go and top 10 is all I will be playing for. I have more EC than I thought earlier. I am just shy of 30K. Don't think I will make 80K unless Alice level up's are cheap. Queen will get leveled up with magic after event's over.

Nice leaderboard! I'm in 14th with 665 and 1st place right now has 947. :( I hope you had a great day at WDW!

My leaderboard no.1 is on 801. Im plodding along nicely at #23 on 513, #50 is on 431 so I should get top 50. Wasnt worried about top 10 figured it would be better to get EC with some characters instead of gold trophies to get 750 extra EC seems to have worked.
I currently have 23 tea cups and almost 39,000 EC. I did manage to get Caterpillar to 5 he is now ready for 6. Everyone else is at 6 ready for 7 except White Rabbit who is 5 ready for 6. Going to leave them there and use the time before bed tonight to collect more tea cups.
Before bed will send zero out on a ghostly rest in hopes for an Alice bottle, Jack and Sally costume making, Ham toy tour and Minnie trick or treat in hope for Alice ears when I wake up tomorrow and Alice is unlocked. Will need to take a guess for the Alice crews drops for Alice.

On a different subject when scrolling thru my characters tasks this morning I noticed a unlocked task for Olaf he is maxed out so I am gathering this will be for fabric for the Frozen characters must be there ready to start after Alice. I had already sent Anna and Elsa so I couldnt check if they have tasks also. I know we are in the middle of an event...it did get me wondering what is coming next if we will have an event for January like frozen was last year.

My leaderboard no.1 is on 801. Im plodding along nicely at #23 on 513, #50 is on 431 so I should get top 50. Wasnt worried about top 10 figured it would be better to get EC with some characters instead of gold trophies to get 750 extra EC seems to have worked.
I currently have 23 tea cups and almost 39,000 EC. I did manage to get Caterpillar to 5 he is now ready for 6. Everyone else is at 6 ready for 7 except White Rabbit who is 5 ready for 6. Going to leave them there and use the time before bed tonight to collect more tea cups.
Before bed will send zero out on a ghostly rest in hopes for an Alice bottle, Jack and Sally costume making, Ham toy tour and Minnie trick or treat in hope for Alice ears when I wake up tomorrow and Alice is unlocked. Will need to take a guess for the Alice crews drops for Alice.
I somehow got back up to #7 with 754, no idea how that happened haha
I ended up leveling up Cheshire and White Rabbit one more level, I now have all my characters ready to level up, have all the tea cups, and all the stuff for the new set of tea cups for Alice. I am close to you in EC, I have a little over 38K.

Thank you for saying what you are going to send your characters on for Alice, I will probably do the same!!

On a different subject when scrolling thru my characters tasks this morning I noticed a unlocked task for Olaf he is maxed out so I am gathering this will be for fabric for the Frozen characters must be there ready to start after Alice. I had already sent Anna and Elsa so I couldnt check if they have tasks also. I know we are in the middle of an event...it did get me wondering what is coming next if we will have an event for January like frozen was last year.
I always wonder what they will do during the upcoming holidays now that we used up the popular ones. I won't be surprised if we see a winter costume for Beauty and the Beast at some point in time. Maybe bring in the other Tinker Bell fairies for winter? But I dunno really

Thanks so much for reminding me to do this. I really appreciate it!

I somehow got back up to #7 with 754, no idea how that happened haha
I ended up leveling up Cheshire and White Rabbit one more level, I now have all my characters ready to level up, have all the tea cups, and all the stuff for the new set of tea cups for Alice. I am close to you in EC, I have a little over 38K.

Thank you for saying what you are going to send your characters on for Alice, I will probably do the same!!

I'm at a similar place. I have all at 6 or 7 (except for the White Rabbit - he's at 5), and they are all ready to level up. I also have the max # of teacups gathered, as well as locks and keys. I'm also a bit over 38K in event currency. I think that I'm usually quite a bit higher at this point (50-60k) though. And I'm still trying hard to stay in the top 50 although it's not worth my losing sleep over (l am speaking literally here - I will not stay up all night playing this or any other game).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter