Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone making any progress at all with Alice? I've hit round 2 of characters coming back and they retrieved 3 potions and ear hats. This is going to take a long time (but hoping not as long as Shere Khan when it took me one entire week to get ONE ear hat).

Anyone making any progress at all with Alice? I've hit round 2 of characters coming back and they retrieved 3 potions and ear hats. This is going to take a long time (but hoping not as long as Shere Khan when it took me one entire week to get ONE ear hat).
I am in the same position as you...3 and 3. hoping tomorrow will be better :/

Haven't popped in here for a while. I got an NBC chest from the earlier event, and my reward was.... goofy's halloween costume. Decent, but I'd have preferred a character. Oh well. I was on an overly competitive leaderboard for the trophy event, and was too busy to sign in often, so no hat stand for me but I managed to get one of those half cup trophy things. Working on Alice now, and I have 1 bottle, and 1 ear hat. Just shy of 23k EC, so Alice is going to wipe most of that out!

Gem strategy planning is over for now - managed to get Cheshire Cat already! Part of me wants to get the event gem attracting (Alice in Wonderland), but that's not likely to happen no matter what I do in regards to acquiring gems without spending real $.

Heading to bed with 27/10 tea cups, 4/10 Drink me potions, 5/8 ear hats, and 46K EC. Things seem to be looking up, fingers crossed for a lot of drops overnight!!

26/10 tea cups, 7/10 Drink me potions and 7/8 Alice Ear Hats, and 34K EC. About 1/2 of the jobs should be completed before I go to bed, so I’ll see how things are then. if I’m close enough I may set an alarm and if thing fall right I might wake up being able to greet Alice.

I definitely feel like my event currency is lower than usual, but I’m focusing on leveling my Alice characters more than usual this event. On that front they are leveled at 8, 8, 7, 6, 7 and I’m one caterpillar ear hat away from having them all ready to level.

Heading to bed with 27/10 tea cups, 4/10 Drink me potions, 5/8 ear hats, and 46K EC. Things seem to be looking up, fingers crossed for a lot of drops overnight!!

Definitely almost a 50% reduction in event currency this time around. In all previous timed events, with 1 week to go, I'd be sitting around 75K, and by the end of the event I usually had around 140K, which was enough to buy 2-3 decorations and still get my gem conversion. This time around, I've been struggling to stay above 25K until I played like crazy this weekend and managed to squeak up to 40K, a third of which will be spent on welcoming Alice.

On the upside, I'm at 2/10 vials and 4/8 Alice ears, so I might be able to welcome her by tomorrow night.
Secondly, my issue with all the characters running around as purple squiggle lines and no skins was fixed during the last update, so at least the programmers did something correctly. I went from taking 52 minutes to collect and re-send my characters out on tasks down to 19 minutes.

Hi, newbie question here! I've only been playing about a month, so this is my first special event. What happens to the attractions and concessions that pay out special event currency, after it finishes? Do they convert to paying normal currency? Thanks for all the useful tips, I have read lots of old posts, but interesting how different things are when you come to the game later on. I have yet to defeat Zurg and only just have the option to welcome Pete, so a long way to go still... trying to make progress on those as well as getting on with Alice is a challenge...

Hi, newbie question here! I've only been playing about a month, so this is my first special event. What happens to the attractions and concessions that pay out special event currency, after it finishes? Do they convert to paying normal currency? Thanks for all the useful tips, I have read lots of old posts, but interesting how different things are when you come to the game later on. I have yet to defeat Zurg and only just have the option to welcome Pete, so a long way to go still... trying to make progress on those as well as getting on with Alice is a challenge...
Yes, everything gets switched over to producing magic.

I’ve got 10 bottles and 5 Alice ear hats...really hoping I can welcome her first thing in the morning!
I've got things the other way around. All 8 ear hats but only 6 jars. Still, every character, plus the parade float and attraction, are in the running as I type this, so I will hopefully be welcoming her right along side you this morning.

I feel like giving up already. It's pointless, they've made the drop rate for Alice, horrible. 24 hours in and I have 1 jar and 2 ears - 9 and 4 more to go, with only 8 days left. So pretty much going to be impossible to get the Queen. If they want people to stay and keep spending their money, maybe they should make it a smidgen easier.

I didn't check in for fear of jinxing my drop rate I have just started to welcome Alice. I was very lucky it seems after reading all of your posts. If she doesn't need ears to go to level 2, I grabbed a bottle as well after welcoming her and it said 1/1 so I should be able to level her straight up in the morning. Wishing you all luck for those drop rates. Maybe I will pass on my good luck to you all and she will get stuck at level 2...
I will keep you all posted with tasks after I wake up in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter