Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just had a more difficult chest to find. It was in the very far back right corner of the game land--outside of even the specified "park grounds". In case anyone out there is struggling to find one! :)

I've had ones right near or on rides or concessions so when I try and collect magic I end up getting a chest when I don't want to. So now I just make sure I keep at least one spot available in case that happens.

Chest in cursed area diagonal left of It's a Small World or straight back from gate where you fight Mother Gothel, there is an area with two houses red roof and blue roof, chest in front of house with blue roof.

I burned through a bunch of gems, but I had over 600 built up, so eh. It's one of my favorite rides IRL so I had to have it.

Lucky!! I'm jealous. I'd love to get Splash Mountain added to my park, but I already spent 150 gems to get 3 platinum chests just to get the gloves to welcome Prince Charming plus I spent gems on adding a 2nd chest platform and adding the Cinderella parade float. I'd like to save my other 285 gems for future purchases. I just don't feel confident that I'd get Space Mountain if I started buying more platinum chests.

It would be nice if you could find platinum chests in the park, but so far I've only found 4 silver chests and the rest were all bronze chests.

Hopefully they eventually add Space Mountain as an attraction you can buy. Maybe if I get back up in the 500 - 600 gem range I'll spend some gems on platinum chests again if nothing better comes along first.

Last edited:

Lucky!! I'm jealous. I'd love to get Splash Mountain added to my park, but I already spent 150 gems to get 3 platinum chests just to get the gloves to welcome Prince Charming plus I spent gems on adding a 2nd chest platform and adding the Cinderella parade float. I'd like to save my other 285 gems for future purchases. I just don't feel confident that I'd get Space Mountain if I started buying more platinum chests.

It would be nice if you could find platinum chests in the park, but so far I've only found 4 silver chests and the rest were all bronze chests.

Hopefully they eventually add Space Mountain as an attraction you can buy. Maybe if I get back up in the 500 - 600 gem range I'll spend some gems on platinum chests again if nothing better comes along first.

Ok I decided I'd go ahead and buy one more platinum chest and I got lucky and got Splash Mountain. Yay!

Pretty crazy. Down to 235 gems but I'm really glad I saw that post by xthebowdenx that you won Splash Mountain and decided to give it one more shot

This chest thing is really frustrating. I've only gotten 2 gold chests, fish fountain and magic as rewards. Bought 1 platinum and got the banner lamp post. All the treasure chests I've found are silver and bronze. So now, with no quests left in my park except to level characters up to 10, I can either spend gems on a chance, or sit around and wait for a chance to get a gold chest, and an even smaller chance that I find gloves!?
They could have either arranged that you find 1 gold chest a day, or once you are rewarded an item from a chest, it disappears until you get every item once, then resets. Instead, they rely on money grabbing random chances! Frustrating!

I've just finished welcoming Cinderella already. I'm seriously hoping there's another update in a week or two because i can see myself being done really quickly o_O

I've just finished welcoming Cinderella already. I'm seriously hoping there's another update in a week or two because i can see myself being done really quickly o_O

I welcomed her today too but took 6 tries with Prince Charming before I could get a slipper to drop and so far I haven't been able to get the next slipper to upgrade her to level 2. With Prince Charming being the only one that can get the legendary slipper it is going to take a very long time to get Cinderella to level 10. My strategy will be to get Prince Charming to level 10 as quickly as possible then put more effort into upgrading Cinderella after that. At least with Prince Charming its pretty easy to get him upgraded once you welcome him into the game. I've already gotten him to level 6.

Maybe they'll surprise us and getting Prince Charming and Cinderella through enough tasks will open up the next area of the park so while we wait for new characters we can at least tinker with our layouts by spreading things out into the additional space.

Last edited:
I welcomed her today too but took 6 tries with Prince Charming before I could get a slipper to drop. With Prince Charming being the only one that can get the legendary slipper it is going to take a very long time to get Cinderella to level 10. My strategy will be to get Prince Charming to level 10 as quickly as possible then put more effort into upgrading Cinderella after that. At least with Prince Charming its pretty easy to get him upgraded once you welcome him into the game. I've already gotten him to level 6.

Maybe they'll surprise us and getting Prince Charming and Cinderella through enough tasks will open up the next area of the park so while we wait for new characters we can at least tinker with our layouts by spreading things out into the additional space.

Hopefully! I Desperately need room in my park. I have a hat farm that takes up 2 blocks of land and my attractions look cluttered, all vying for space.

Anyone else not getting chests anymore? I found this morning, and nothing else all day? :( I'm really starting to tire of this.

Anyone else not getting chests anymore? I found this morning, and nothing else all day? :( I'm really starting to tire of this.

I found 3 chests today and another one dropped from one of my character tasks. All four were bronze chests though so it wasn't much better than not getting any chests at all.

I found 3 chests today and another one dropped from one of my character tasks. All four were bronze chests though so it wasn't much better than not getting any chests at all.
I've gotten about 6 or 7 all appear to be bronze, I haven't collected 4 as I have only one spot available.

Could the amount of chests hiding be tied to how many spaces you have available? I have opened all my spots. Almost all are filled with bronze. I have one or two silver.

Found my next chest behind Space Mountain in front of the monorail track.
I've gotten 4 today, so that sounds to me like you have a bug or something. I'd contact the developers.

I haven't found any! Only the one in the tutorial and two from attractions but none hidden:( I've searched every inch multiple times and nothing! So three chests so far, the first one from the tutorial (platinum) and a bronze and silver from two attractions. No gloves:sad2: and no chests today, the three were found all within the first hour. Not fun:mad:

I've been pouring through the past few pages--is there a consensus on how frequently chests should show up?

EDIT: I also am going to try and draw up a map tonight with locations for chests as have been reported by users here. Nothing like a good ol' fashion treasure map.
This blog will help with map love the idea of it please post a pic or file to download it here and on the blog I am also on a Facebook page and would love to put it there thanks can't wait!!!! https://jaysenheadleywrites.com/2016/07/31/disney-magic-kingdoms-where-to-find-enchanted-chests/

I haven't found any! Only the one in the tutorial and two from attractions but none hidden:( I've searched every inch multiple times and nothing! So three chests so far, the first one from the tutorial (platinum) and a bronze and silver from two attractions. No gloves:sad2: and no chests today, the three were found all within the first hour. Not fun:mad:
Are there none to find or you just can't find them? Underneath the happiness is where it tells me I have 4 hidden. I know where they are but just don't have the room for them even though I have cleared all the spots for the chests.

Are there none to find or you just can't find them? Underneath the happiness is where it tells me I have 4 hidden. I know where they are but just don't have the room for them even though I have cleared all the spots for the chests.
There are none to find :( I've restarted the game thinking that might help, nothing.

Since I love Splash Mountain so much I decided to go ahead and pay the 400 gem price for the 11 platinum chests.

Got Splash Mountain AND Charming's gloves <3 Very happy with this decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter