Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone else having problems with upgrading characters? Multiple times now, time doesn't move on my characters as they upgrade. For instance last night, I started Minnie on a 35 minute upgrade. I came back an hour later - when other characters had completed their hour long quests - and Minnie still showed 34 minutes left. This has happened 4-5 times that I can remember and it's becoming extremely annoying when it happens on the longer upgrades. I thought the latest update had fixed it, but I guess not. I haven't changed timezones or done anything that I can think that would cause timing issues. Any similar experiences?

Anyone else having problems with upgrading characters? Multiple times now, time doesn't move on my characters as they upgrade. For instance last night, I started Minnie on a 35 minute upgrade. I came back an hour later - when other characters had completed their hour long quests - and Minnie still showed 34 minutes left. This has happened 4-5 times that I can remember and it's becoming extremely annoying when it happens on the longer upgrades. I thought the latest update had fixed it, but I guess not. I haven't changed timezones or done anything that I can think that would cause timing issues. Any similar experiences?
The same thing has been happening to me I sent a ticket and have yet to hear back.

I had a similar problem where I sent Flynn to do a task, and the time wouldn't pass when I closed the game. Everyone else worked, but he was stuck on a two hour task. It eventually worked when I just left the game open and phone on for two hours.

I've gotten about 6 or 7 all appear to be bronze, I haven't collected 4 as I have only one spot available.

Could the amount of chests hiding be tied to how many spaces you have available? I have opened all my spots. Almost all are filled with bronze. I have one or two silver.

All my spots were open yesterday (4 of them). I haven't needed to add more than that.

Found my next chest behind Space Mountain in front of the monorail track.

I've gotten 4 today, so that sounds to me like you have a bug or something. I'd contact the developers.

That's what my game was like the day before, and then yesterday just one. I was wondering if it was a bug. I did get one today. Not sure if it's time to report it or not.

I haven't had any chests in the past 20 hours, not sure if it's a glitch or what.

I guess I'm not the only one. Kind of makes it impossible to play the game (advance) since I don't have the gloves. :(

The same thing has been happening to me I sent a ticket and have yet to hear back.

Just found the "Known issues" page in the app. Looks like they are aware of this - at least with quests. I'm hoping that whenever they fix the quest timer, it will also fix the upgrade timer. They've said "Our development team has been alerted to this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. On your side, you can try restarting the device; usually this helps to solve the problem."

I did have to restart my phone for something else the other day. I wonder if this is why my timer seemed to be working again for a bit..

Since I love Splash Mountain so much I decided to go ahead and pay the 400 gem price for the 11 platinum chests.

Got Splash Mountain AND Charming's gloves <3 Very happy with this decision.
Are you a Gameloft employee by any chance? :p

Has anyone actually been able to welcome Prince Charming who did not purchase platinum chests?

Has anyone actually been able to welcome Prince Charming who did not purchase platinum chests?
I did...received a Gold chest the second day of the random chests popping up and it gave me gloves...have the earhat and orb at level him up to three, waiting on gloves from Mickey, Woody, the Parade or another chest...then I can build the Carousel (the next step in the quest) and that should help with gloves.

Because we just got the Windows update today, I'm a little behind in my understanding of how and when the chests are hidden in my park. After the tutorial, I hod the chest symbol showing 2 and I've found and opened them. (one silver, one bronze, nothing exciting in them!) I received a bronze one from the Incredibles house that is in process. How long will it be before I have more hidden chests to find, and how many will there be at a time? Thanks for all the hints on hidden locations from everyone that got started earlier.

Game loft replied telling me to download the update and the update should fix the countdown issue.

Because we just got the Windows update today, I'm a little behind in my understanding of how and when the chests are hidden in my park. After the tutorial, I hod the chest symbol showing 2 and I've found and opened them. (one silver, one bronze, nothing exciting in them!) I received a bronze one from the Incredibles house that is in process. How long will it be before I have more hidden chests to find, and how many will there be at a time? Thanks for all the hints on hidden locations from everyone that got started earlier.
One a day from the train (maybe 24 hours from the last time you picked it up?). Around two a day from map spawns. Around two a day from completing character tasks/attractions.
Map spawned ones have at least a few hours before another one appears. Has anyone gotten more than 5 chests a day?

One a day from the train (maybe 24 hours from the last time you picked it up?). Around two a day from map spawns. Around two a day from completing character tasks/attractions.
Map spawned ones have at least a few hours before another one appears. Has anyone gotten more than 5 chests a day?

Thank you! Went back, the chest icon was showing I had one, and it was a gold! Not holding my breath for the gloves though.

Good luck! I got magic from the only gold one I've found so far :( At this point I've resigned myself to the fact this update bought nothing new for me so I'm just going to continue to level my characters to 10 and wait for a real content update.

I want Splash Mountain for the fun of having it, but I'm going to wait before spending gems...mainly because I don't want to place it in any of the open areas so far :) I am a bit of a purist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter