Disney Magic Kingdoms

Merryweather is not required! None of the premium character ever are. What are you looking for in a premium character? She's useful for Sleeping Beauty tokens, but they're already fairly easy to get with the other four characters.

Do you mean that I'll be required to purchase Merryweather if I want to finish the Sleeping Beauty story line?
Unfortunately, I didn't pay too much attention to that. So I can't say for certain (hopefully somebody can) verify whether or not she's needed to complete the story. Me, I just wanted to be sure to have every character, just in case. Now that I'm looking back, I can see that there were some characters who weren't needed, I suppose. But this is all in hindsite. Hopefully someone who is currently at that level can help us out?

Unfortunately, I didn't pay too much attention to that. So I can't say for certain (hopefully somebody can) verify whether or not she's needed to complete the story. Me, I just wanted to be sure to have every character, just in case. Now that I'm looking back, I can see that there were some characters who weren't needed, I suppose. But this is all in hindsite. Hopefully someone who is currently at that level can help us out?
Oops. And there it was just above my post on the following page. Thanks for the help!

Merryweather is not required! None of the premium character ever are. What are you looking for in a premium character? She's useful for Sleeping Beauty tokens, but they're already fairly easy to get with the other four characters.

Thanks guys! I was worried for a second :P I don't seem to be able to save up gems as quickly as the rest of you guys and have also been considering who to buy. Ultimately I'd like to have everyone, but as I will not spend real money on the game I have a feeling it will take a very long time.

I'm having a hard time getting the tokens for fauna (the ear hats and he green fairy hat). So I'm thinking she might help speed along getting fauna and the rest of the sleeping beauty characters? I have all the premium characters except Rex and wall-E, I just want to make sure it's worth is because I did buy boo and I don't think she's been helpful at all.

I'm having a hard time getting the tokens for fauna (the ear hats and he green fairy hat). So I'm thinking she might help speed along getting fauna and the rest of the sleeping beauty characters? I have all the premium characters except Rex and wall-E, I just want to make sure it's worth is because I did buy boo and I don't think she's been helpful at all.
Rex was very helpful in leveling up Zurg.

I found Boo very helpful for Randall's ear hats. She was more consistent than the other quests.

I am leveling up my last character to level 10 (Mother Goethel). Once she's done, I'm not sure I'll bother to play the game if there's no new content. :(

but when I welcomed Jessie, I unlocked Bo Peep, Hamm, Sarge and Rex and later I welcomed them (except for Rex, which costs 295 gems)

I am leveling up my last character to level 10 (Mother Goethel). Once she's done, I'm not sure I'll bother to play the game if there's no new content. :(

Yeah. I really don't know what to do. I have several premium characters I got by collecting gems, and the only think left for me to do is leveling up my characters in hopes that Merlin will finally appear and let me unlock the back of fantasyland. Were you able to do this, and if so, do you remember what character prompted it?

Yeah. I really don't know what to do. I have several premium characters I got by collecting gems, and the only think left for me to do is leveling up my characters in hopes that Merlin will finally appear and let me unlock the back of fantasyland. Were you able to do this, and if so, do you remember what character prompted it?
The back of fantasyland is not unlockable yet.

I have to welcome Roz and Celia as my next quests. Also, to purchase Fantasy Faire for Cinderella's quests but I have no room for that. And no magic! I feel very poor in this game lol

I hope there is an update soon. Right now I'm just leveling up my characters (most are at Level 9 now) so it's not like it's an active process, just click once and wait 24 hours to click on the next one...) I'm hoping something more exciting is coming along soon.

The back of fantasyland is not unlockable yet.

So... They brought in Cinderella before allowing people to unlock Fantasyland? It gave me something to do, especially since I was still working on acquiring Mother Gothel, but basically anyone who has been playing every day since release, or anyone that has either paid real money, hacked the game, or had their kid frivolously speed up pointless tasks are stuck doing nothing but leveling up. Collecting chests is the only real thing that brings me back, but I don't really need anything in them. My happiness level has gone down because of this even though I still somehow play several times a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter