Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm in the process of getting the tokens to welcome zurg (only need 4 more ear hats) and Donald (I still have so far to go!) but my question is, do they contribute to the actual story line at all?

As I read somewhere up thread, a previous poster mentioned they were able to collect lots of magic with placing lots of hat stands. I've placed quite a few and have fairly quickly gotten to the point where I don't need to worry about having enough magic any more! And I'm not too far past where you are in the game.

How many hat stands do you have? I have 11 hat stands, 13 hamburger stands, and 10 churro stands. I have found that churro stands give the most magic but only once every six hours. So I'm curious how many hat stands you have. I would build more stands but I haven't got the room :(

This makes me wonder if we'll ever see them in DMK. It could be possible still since Tangled is in both.. But I do agree it's repetitive. I think DMK seems better, although I haven't tried the other one so I don't know for sure. Instead of spending time creating an almost same type of game they should've just spent that time focusing on giving us better things for DMK.

I got this last night to try. It's a similar model of game type but the Enchanted Tales is much simpler. It's a kids version like maybe 6-10. So if the reading or strategies were the same as DMK I'd say it was bad but it's a good thing for younger players.

The new game is targeting a lot younger of a player
I STILL have not gotten the gloves..... I stopped checking multiple times daily & took a break for a few days. Came back on & a gold AND platinum chest dropped. I was thinking this is finally it.... NOPE I got magic & a Pete hat token........ Took another break for a few days... Only issue with that is my happiness has plummeted.... Now I don't want to update anyone who's tokens may appear in gold & platinum for fear that will happen again..... WOMP :mad:
I would definitely avoid updating anyone until you get the gloves, but get that happiness up. Maybe it's just me but I find I have a lot more luck with getting what I'm after if my happiness is high

How many hat stands do you have? I have 11 hat stands, 13 hamburger stands, and 10 churro stands. I have found that churro stands give the most magic but only once every six hours. So I'm curious how many hat stands you have. I would build more stands but I haven't got the room :(
Move things around and store any decorations and you will have plenty of room. 100,000+ magic

I hadn't realized it, but I have 40! I'm well over 100,000 magic now and so am putting my hamburger stands away so I have more room to "landscape" with the 500 Pluto topiaries that I've gotten in my chests. :sad2:

I find pretzel,stands to be the most effective. I have about 20 hat stands and 40 pretzel stands give or take a couple.

This game is incredibly boring now. Not that it wasn't before but it's so repetitive and nothing really happens. I've never dropped a penny on the game and happy about that cause tapping on pretzel stands and sending characters to a house and say he's doing something is unbearable now so Iam done with the game. I got Prince Charming but realizing the quests are meaningless and the game is very stale. Goodbye DMK, I'd say it was fun...but was it?

This game is incredibly boring now. Not that it wasn't before but it's so repetitive and nothing really happens. I've never dropped a penny on the game and happy about that cause tapping on pretzel stands and sending characters to a house and say he's doing something is unbearable now so Iam done with the game. I got Prince Charming but realizing the quests are meaningless and the game is very stale. Goodbye DMK, I'd say it was fun...but was it?
I'm giving it one more update to enthrall me, and if it's just as monotonous I'm giving it away.

I did!! Can't wait. The game has gotten pretty stale.

I am so close to finishing. I have 35/36 characters max'ed at level 10. Just need Eve who is at 9. Hard to get those hats when only Buzz/Woody can gain them. And I'm close to 1,000,000 magic. Yes, a million. I wish you could purchase gems or platinum cases with magic. I have not idea with to do with 1,000,000 magic. I can't buy any other items because I have no room.

Once Eve is at level 10, I'll be finished unless new content comes out.

I am so close to finishing. I have 35/36 characters max'ed at level 10. Just need Eve who is at 9. Hard to get those hats when only Buzz/Woody can gain them. And I'm close to 1,000,000 magic. Yes, a million. I wish you could purchase gems or platinum cases with magic. I have not idea with to do with 1,000,000 magic. I can't buy any other items because I have no room.

Once Eve is at level 10, I'll be finished unless new content comes out.

You can get them from their parade float as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter