Disney Magic Kingdoms

That magic amount looks like a date to me, but jungle book came out in 1967, so maybe it's someone's birthday?

The only related to Jungle Book things I could come up from these numbers were. Walt disney passed away 10 months before Jungle Book was released in Theaters it was the 1st Movie released after his death and the movie was re-released in theaters on a three occasions one of the years being 1984 that was the second time it was re-released. But it would had made more sense for the amount to be ending with 1967 the original release year.

Good lord ya go to the U.K. for a week and come back to find 5 pages of catching up and a good bickering show! Damn interns causing pent up frustrations. On the flip side, took a long post-Aladdin break and it was nice until coming back to practically no happiness..

Stat-check
Current level: 47 (Started mid-Incredibles)
Lifetime visitors/ rank: 12,668
Magic: 2.5M (farmed a ton of rose bushes to get that damned alien)
Gems: 646

I did a park refresh on my flight, rearranged everything with the new land. It was therapeutic! I have all the attractions, including all from chests and Merlin, but none of the standard gem. Have All characters except Rex, Boo, Wall-E, and Flash, everyone at 10 except; Aladdin and gang are holding around 6-8 while on my trip, and still chipping away at Bagheera.
Welcome back. Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Surely they must have the internet in the UK by now? How else will the county know when it is time to los their collective minds over the birth of yet another child in that sham figurehead monarchy over there? Thousands of people taking by off from work just stand around outside a hospital for weeks on end waiting for some kid to be born... sad, sad, sad.

Anyway, I had taken a two week trip to Spain in the middle of the Lion King event and I luckily didn't miss a beat. What were your travels for? Vacation? Family? Vacation from your family?

Last edited:
I'm shocked they didn't just give us Country Bears while they were at it. But hey... at least now Splash Mountain doesn't have to live in Tomorrowland any longer.
Yeahhh...noo... mine is staying right where it is because it fits well where it is at. No more rearranging parks for me now that I have everything fitting properly and is roughly organized lol

I'm shocked they didn't just give us Country Bears while they were at it. But hey... at least now Splash Mountain doesn't have to live in Tomorrowland any longer.
Splash Mountain?!? Are you bragging??? I've been playing since day 1 and still do not have that elusive white whale known as 'Splash Mountain'. I'm starting to think it's an Urban Legend.

Good lord ya go to the U.K. for a week and come back to find 5 pages of catching up and a good bickering show! Damn interns causing pent up frustrations. On the flip side, took a long post-Aladdin break and it was nice until coming back to practically no happiness..

Stat-check
Current level: 47 (Started mid-Incredibles)
Lifetime visitors/ rank: 12,668
Magic: 2.5M (farmed a ton of rose bushes to get that damned alien)
Gems: 646

I did a park refresh on my flight, rearranged everything with the new land. It was therapeutic! I have all the attractions, including all from chests and Merlin, but none of the standard gem. Have All characters except Rex, Boo, Wall-E, and Flash, everyone at 10 except; Aladdin and gang are holding around 6-8 while on my trip, and still chipping away at Bagheera.
Welcome back!!!! Eurodisney trip?

It doesn't open until you build all 3 attractions. Not sure exactly when it does open, but I'm on attraction #3 right now and it's still not open. Frankly, I'd like it open since I had to do some rearranging and removing of stuff on my game to fit them all in.

Good point! I was kind of wondering why all the Aladdin stuff and Jungle Book items seem meant to go into Frontierland when Adventureland would make just a bit more sense...:rotfl:
I 'd like to use the new land to be able to fit in the Aladdin Carpets and Theater attractions with the other Aladdin stuff. Jasmine seems to like to hang out at the theater so I've been wanting to group it all together. It is great that we no longer have the crazy land issues we used to have. I still remember when my Incredibles were homeless living with Goofy, when I had to store their house. Awwww...memories.......

Welcome back. Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Surely they must have the internet in the UK by now? How else will the county know when it is time to los their collective minds over the birth of yet another child in that sham figurehead monarchy over there? Thousands of people taking by off from work just stand around outside a hospital for weeks on end waiting for some kid to be born... sad, sad, sad.

Anyway, I had taken a two week trip to Spain in the middle of the Lion King event and I luckily didn't miss a beat. What were your travels for? Vacation? Family? Vacation from your family?
Thank you! Yes surprisingly they do have internet, even at the quint cottage inn I’m staying!! Staying far enough away from the royals out beyond Manchester, don’t think they care as much out here. I’m here for work, so not much time between work, dinners, pubs and bed. Plus yes, the break was enjoyed.

Lol, I think you’ll find most of the people stood around waiting for days are Americans and other foreign tourists. Each to their own though. Some would say spending so much time on a virtual game is sad, sad, sad, but I enjoy it. Live and let live I say.

Lol, I think you’ll find most of the people stood around waiting for days are Americans and other foreign tourists. Each to their own though. Some would say spending so much time on a virtual game is sad, sad, sad, but I enjoy it. Live and let live I say.
Not convinced. If I'm on vacation in a foreign land, I am not spending it staring at the back of heads and the brick wall of a hospital for a week. Every time the BBC showed the coverage, the first thing that popped. Into my mind was, "dont these people have jobs??" My sister-in-law sent us two mugs after the "royal birth". Two guesses as to where they were promptly placed. I mean right from the box. Guess we just aren't as in awe this side of the pond. Now, if he grows up to be a great humanitarian like his parents and uncle, wonderful.

As for the game, I've always viewed it as a hobby, much as I would my autograph collection. Play for ten minutes, you're good for eight hours if done right. Play during a commute, not during a business meeting. Time and place

Last edited:
Not convinced. If I'm on vacation in a foreign land, I am not spending it staring at the back of heads and the brick wall of a hospital for a week. Every time the BBC showed the coverage, the first thing that popped. Into my mind was, "dont these people have jobs??" My sister-in-law sent us two mugs after the "royal birth". Two guesses as to where they were promptly placed. I mean right from the box. Guess we just aren't as in awe this side of the pond. Now, if he grows up to be a great humanitarian like his parents and uncle, wonderful.

As for the game, I've always viewed it as a hobby, much as I would my autograph collection. Play for ten minutes, you're good for eight hours if done right. Play during a commute, not during a business meeting. Time and place
I tried playing during a commute once....almost crashed the car :car:

Shere Khan needs 60 prickly pears, 10 fire sticks, 10 hats but the magic amount was surprising to me 1,011,984. Seems kind of high and why the odd amount? Won't hurt those of use playing for a long time but for newer people isn't over a million asking a lot?
I've been playing since the start and have never even had a million magic. It goes out as fast as it comes in. That's a ridiculous price.

It doesn't open until you build all 3 attractions. Not sure exactly when it does open, but I'm on attraction #3 right now and it's still not open. Frankly, I'd like it open since I had to do some rearranging and removing of stuff on my game to fit them all in.

Good point! I was kind of wondering why all the Aladdin stuff and Jungle Book items seem meant to go into Frontierland when Adventureland would make just a bit more sense...:rotfl:

I was thinking that too ... but I think the upper left part will be Adventureland as that is where you can see the Pirate Ship and I assume Jungle Cruise will be there too

Guess it comes down to there just being a lot more IP and attractions that would relate to Adventureland vs Frontierland. Guess the could have waited to have Splash Mountain but beyond that what do you have? The shooting Gallery? Country Bears?

Splash Mountain?!? Are you bragging??? I've been playing since day 1 and still do not have that elusive white whale known as 'Splash Mountain'. I'm starting to think it's an Urban Legend.

Nope. That would be the Zootopia Racetrack.

I guess I got lucky and got Splash Mountain fairly quickly ... but I've gone through platinum chest after platinum chest and still no Zootopia Racetrack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter