Disney Magic Kingdoms

I managed to get a White Rabbit watch out of a chest, to upgrade him to 2. The only people who can immediately work on his Ears are Jessie (8 hours) which puts a crimp in key collection, and Mickey in his Pirate costume, because Mickey doesn't have enough to do already. Golden Afternoon attraction will drop them, and it looks like WR can get one when he gets to level 3.
Strange that mine isn't showing ear hats for the rabbit.

I went to check how long Shere Khan had left he was ready but no tick on the character book. Hope this hasnt changed with the update and it was just a one off. Mad Hatter is on his way so I will report back after he finishes

Have you upgraded him to level 2? Going from 1 to 2 is always only 3 different types of items not all 4, isn't it? Going from 2 to 3 takes Ears.
Not yet. But this is the first-time I have ever had a character with only three tokens, even as part of the initial welcome.

Not yet. But this is the first-time I have ever had a character with only three tokens, even as part of the initial welcome.

I think there have been other gem characters that have been like this. I have him at 2 and now he needs an ear hat to level up to 3. Just started building Golden Afternoon, too.

Decided to send all non Alice related even characters on their longest tasks possible. I feel like that’s the most logical way to play.

Also does anyone know how long this event is truly supposed to be? I truly feel like the time changed midday somehow. I JUST saw some else post and their count down clock said 21 days so now I know I’m missing out. How did I lose approximately 18 hours?

Last edited:
The Mad Hatter is going to see the flowers overnight tonight, does anyone know what quest triggers the notification for welcoming the March Hare?

So it's about 12.5 hours into the event and so far so good! I have White Rabbit and Mad Hatter both at level 2. I need 1 more Half Cup to lvl up Mad Hatter, and a set of Ears (and another Half Cup) to lvl up White Rabbit. I just finished building The Golden Afternoon, so in 15min when Mad Hatter's done getting me another heart lock, he's off to do his task there - maybe lvl up again first if possible.

If Cheshire Cat really is 275 gems, then I have gem strategizing to get figured out as I only have 149 gems after buying White Rabbit. That price is probably pretty accurate since it's in line with the 2nd premium character price from the last two events. I'll probably get there by leveling up my Aladdin & Lion King characters - I purposefully left these mostly alone since the last event thinking my other characters are harder to level during an event because I need them for the event, so these should be easy to work in as a huge part of my gem strategy. Unfortunately I sent them all off on longer overnight tasks already though, so won't be leveling anyone up tonight I guess.

So, who agrees with me that The Golden Afternoon is the ugliest blandest attraction in the whole park? Did the interns forget to animate the flowers at the back? The ride is completely stationary...
It looks more like an oversized decoration than an attraction. I think they mentioned guests interacting with it during the livestream, but I haven't seen that yet - though I did just finish building it like 30 minutes ago.... In any case it should have some sort of movement, even the houses at least have puffs of smoke coming out of the chimneys!!

If Cheshire Cat really is 275 gems, then I have gem strategizing to get figured out as I only have 149 gems after buying White Rabbit.

Dont forget since you've bought White Rabbit, you'll get a 20 gem award once you've welcomed all of the first page of alice characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter