Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just got really excited because I got a key in a bronze chest, can you guys tell that there isn't a whole lot going on in the event for me right now? Lol
Me too. I have all the teacups I can hold. I have all Alice characters ready to level up. So I cannot collect any more Alice tokens. All I'm doing now is building up event currency, magic and trying to come in the top 10 on the trophy event. I just sent my level 9 Apu to level up to 10. I don't think I've ever been this caught up in an event before. Feels strange...

I don't know what quests I sent my characters on so I guess I will be starting this mini event early on this time around and I'll just try to keep up. Goodie.

In other news, I am on the bread and butterflies tapper ever 1hr. I'm hoping that I'm getting close to the Tweedle's attraction.

Ugh - I did the same thing. They were already out and it was too late to stop it. I'm in a very competitive leaderboard from what I can tell. :(

I don't like it because it tends to not be easily avoidable for me, I sent characters on quests before the mini-event and I didn't know if any would give out trophies so I was kind of forced to participate in it earlier on instead of waiting later like I usually do. And I sometimes use merlin forgetting that there is a mini-event going on. It is the easiest but it is the hardest one to avoid. Plus, I like to sleep at night instead of being competitive in a mini-event lol

Totally agree.

The trick is that as soon as the event starts, before you click on anything else, turn off your wifi. Then you can collect trophies to your hearts content, and then after a day or so, turn the wifi back on, and it will place you on a less competitive leaderboard with all the trophies you've collected so far.

Since I play this game on my phone, and I use it all the time for other things (like email, texting, phone calls, etc.) I just can't keep the wifi off all the time. And I log into the game pretty frequently to get things going.

I only dropped to #3 when I woke up and I was at #1 but not sure where I was at with my amount of trophies right when I woke up compared to others but this was a huge surprise considering I started right when it started. So the leaderboards may not always be consistent

Nice! I went to sleep in 1st place (it was a really, really, really long travel day so I think I just stayed up longer than anyone else) but I don't play during the night and sadly I slipped down to 20-something when I checked in the morning. I just want to be in the top 50, but this board is too competitive! I'm currently holding steady in 16th place with 324!

I'm still leveling up my Alice characters today since there are still 2 more days to collect teacups and items before I can even start working towards Alice's items.

I wonder if they take into account how many trophy tasks you’re capable of when placing you on a board, to make it more fair? I only have 4 premium attractions that can give trophies (counting the Tiki Room).

I wonder if they take into account how many trophy tasks you’re capable of when placing you on a board, to make it more fair? I only have 4 premium attractions that can give trophies (counting the Tiki Room).
I think you're giving the interns FAR too much credit. Taking the time to work in capability to win fake prizes doesn't really make much sense.

Me too. I have all the teacups I can hold. I have all Alice characters ready to level up. So I cannot collect any more Alice tokens. All I'm doing now is building up event currency, magic and trying to come in the top 10 on the trophy event. I just sent my level 9 Apu to level up to 10. I don't think I've ever been this caught up in an event before. Feels strange...
What levels are your Alice characters at right now?

I only dropped to #3 when I woke up and I was at #1 but not sure where I was at with my amount of trophies right when I woke up compared to others but this was a huge surprise considering I started right when it started. So the leaderboards may not always be consistent
Same here. I was #1 when I turned in last night. Woke up and the new #1 is now 95 trophies ahead of me.

So does anyone know what level the Alice characters have to be to progress in the game?

I got the notification to welcome Alice which is the furthest point you can be at for right now until Alice is available in 2d 12hrs and I have Mad Hatter at 5 (ready for 6), March Hare at 5 (almost ready for 6), White Rabbit at 2 (ready for 3), Caterpillar at 3 (almost ready for 4), and Cheshire at 2 (ready for 3).

I am also trying to think what level each will need to be at to battle the Queen of Hearts ... based on past events I figure level 5 or 6 should be high enough but guess we shall see

I am also trying to think what level each will need to be at to battle the Queen of Hearts ... based on past events I figure level 5 or 6 should be high enough but guess we shall see
I know the gem characters don't have to be too high because I have kept mine low before and was able to battle but the regulars are usually at 5 or 6.

My dog kept me up for half the night because of daylight savings, too bad I was too tired to think about gathering trophies during that time... Luckily, I am ranked at #6 with 429 with #1 at 554, #10 at 409, and #50 at 301

So in the middle of all this mess (I'm days behind all of you), I'm also trying to get Minnie's Halloween costume. Is that also tied to the Alice event, therefore, is there a limited time I can get it? Or can I wait until after event? Will it go away?

So in the middle of all this mess (I'm days behind all of you), I'm also trying to get Minnie's Halloween costume. Is that also tied to the Alice event, therefore, is there a limited time I can get it? Or can I wait until after event? Will it go away?

Minnie’s costume is not tied to the Alice event. According to the patch notes, the trick or treat task (which requires the costume) will help with Alice ears so it may come in handy to have, but not required.

I know the gem characters don't have to be too high because I have kept mine low before and was able to battle but the regulars are usually at 5 or 6.

Thats my thinking too. I am leaving White Rabbit at 5 as he wont help with Alice or Queen. Cheshire is at 6 because he will help. Trying to get one more eat hat for Caterpillar to go to 5 and want to have him ready for 6 in case he needs to be. March Hare and Mad Hatter are both 6. Other than Caterpillar everyone else is ready to level up. Right now I am working on tea cups. I have room for 28 plus the extra 10 keys/locks they allow you to collect, this should cover me for Alice and Queen. Of course it will change when I upgrade Caterpillar. Focusing on this for now and EC (34,000) with the odd gold trophies to keep me in top 50. Haven't spent much time trying hard for this. Currently sitting in 26th place, 41 in front of 50th place. If I need to get further up I will work harder.

Alice needs to hurry up lol
I've given up on the gold trophy event since I like some of y'all already had characters on a task that just so happened to collect trophies so I couldn't hold off on waiting to start collecting. I'm currently in 206th place and I've worked my butt off from my old rank of like 450. I've mainly just been workin on getting my ec. I went from about 5,000 to 21,000 in the past two days but I think I should be leveling up some of my event characters to 5 or 6. I haven't really been planning on the battle against the queen of hearts. I didn't really think about it until I read some of the recent posts.

My Alice crew

Caterpillar - Level 4
Cheshire Cat - Level 5
Mad Hatter - Level 6
March Hair - Level 6
White Rabbit - Level 7

I will probably level up the Caterpillar at least, and then hopefully when it's time to bring in Alice, I'll at least have enough tea cups to help welcome her. Praying that her tokens and Queen's tokens are not all epic, also, at this point, my countdown clock says 10 days and 19 hours and Alice comes in 1 day and 16 hours, does that match up with everyone else? It's also 5:51PM EST where I am as I post this.

Usually for these events, I try to have everyone at Level 7, then I work on saving my event currency. The interns have rigged this event so that the currency isn't mounting as quickly as normal.

My Alice crew

Caterpillar - Level 4
Cheshire Cat - Level 5
Mad Hatter - Level 6
March Hair - Level 6
White Rabbit - Level 7

I will probably level up the Caterpillar at least, and then hopefully when it's time to bring in Alice, I'll at least have enough tea cups to help welcome her. Praying that her tokens and Queen's tokens are not all epic, also, at this point, my countdown clock says 10 days and 19 hours and Alice comes in 1 day and 16 hours, does that match up with everyone else? It's also 5:51PM EST where I am as I post this.

Mad Hatter - Level 8 (ready for 9, but staying at 8)
March Hair - Level 7 (Will be ready for 8 tonight)
White Rabbit - Level 7
Caterpillar - Level 6
Cheshire Cat - Level 7

Agree with supernova, I like to have everyone at 7 atleast. Figuring on leveling up characters up to 1 day left until Alice and then focus on getting players ready for next level so I can focus on Alice and if available the Queen. Also planning on upgrading my Begherra to level 10 tomorrow, so I’m not tempted to level up any more Alice characters. :rotfl2:

At 22K event currency and plan on prioritizing levels over gem conversion for this event. I did something that I rarely do and bought the Cheshire Cat/Alice building combo, since I was about 20 gems short of being get both with gems. Was planning on seeing my niece this weekend and wanted to make sure I had both for her to look at and play with. Of course a few hours after the purchase, I got a call from my brother that they had to cancel he getting together. :confused3

My leader board is crazy. I went to see Thor today and went to eat afterwards..maybe 5 hours away from the game. Now I' m #15. I went from #3 to 15!!! I need to make up a little over 40 just to get in the top 10 again. I think there were some players doing the wifi trick since there are a few players I don't recognize. Time to start playing hourly again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter