Disney Magic Kingdoms

Never found the busy characters window useful until now! Works great to find out how much time is left and what items, if any they, are possibly creating. Just started using it, but already finding it very useful. Anyone else using it, or finding it useful?

I often send characters for short task (to fulfill wishes) and forget about them, instead of waiting for them to finish and then send them for longer task for more coins and xp. So now I check the busy characters before I leave my game.

By the way, I still need to maximize my characters (all of them, except Tink, Pluto, Will Turner and Elizabeth; started to play around Lion King event).
For Snow White event, I levelled up non-participating characters from previous events, but then I got those characters' tokens got in the way of Snow White characters' drop rate.
Now I'm hesitant to level up my characters during an event

Last edited:
Never found the busy characters window useful until now! Works great to find out how much time is left and what items, if any they, are possibly creating. Just started using it, but already finding it very useful. Anyone else using it, or finding it useful?
I started using it a while ago. Now I use it regularly to see if anyone is about to finish a task or how long to send someone on a task if I'm waiting on a joint task. Not even sure if that made any sense. But yep, I use it.

Everyone is doing so well, yay all of us. I just went in and tried to reconfigure my entire kingdom, which makes it SUPER DIFFICULT when characters are in the buildings. By tonight, I should be able to squash some more things together and with any luck I’ll be able to fit everything else. I have found for me that if I take out all the concession stands and then reconfigure the buildings, I just go back and let the game add the concessions where they fit and play with it that way.

Thank you to everyone who is warning us about what is coming next. I currently have:
Alien at 7 - I finally took him off yarn duty, so he might make it to 8 soon
Wendy is ready for 7 - she's going to stay there for a while, she's a PITA!
Peter Pan - collecting for 2, need 1 more ears to move to 2 - he's a PITA too
Rabbit - collecting for 5
Tigger - collecting for 5
Kanga - collecting for 2
Pooh - 8/40 hats, so it's a start....

I'm currently building Rabbit's house and thanks to @lmmatooki and everyone else's suggestions of swapping buildings in the kingdom, I should be able to put things down and still have room for other things, which is a nice feeling, :)
That is exactly what I did! There is definitely room for things even though things are a little tight! You're also doing great!!

Completion of Kanga's 4hr event quest alone doesnt progress the story. Upgrading her to level 4 unlocks a 4hr non-event quest with Rabbit.

Last edited:

Completion of Rabbit's 2nd 8hr event quest (i really should be adding these names to make it easier to follow) it DOES progress the event with a 4hr Kanga event quest "Catch Up!" w/ Rabbit.

Finally welcoming Kanga all the while battling Shere Kan. Dreading welcoming him after reading on here how difficult his drops are lol .... makes me personally glad jungle book doesn’t have any EC tasks

I have both of them so I hope that makes you feel better because they are barely helping haha. I'm at this point where I don't even care how long it takes, Wendy took forever for me so I didn't have high expectations for Peter lol
Somehow yes, it does make me feel better lol! Hope your drop rates pick up! :groom:

Last edited:
A lesson i learned too late on peter pan, prioritize the flutes first, then the ears. since the jolly roger has a chance for ear hats, you'll have a shot of acquiring those on the side as the drop rates slowly drive you insane.

Completing "Catching Up" results in a 12hr Rabbit event quest "Find Roo"

Following an Aladdin/Abu quest i remember next to nothing about it unlocks an Aladdin/Jasmine 4hr quest "discuss the situation"

Rabbit and Kanga are on the 4hr Long Time, No See quest and Aladdin and Jasmine are on the Lotus Fountain quest. Not sure what the purpose is for having these quests for Aladdin, has anyone paid attention to if they give more event currency for finishing the tasks? Because I haven't really looked into it.

Rabbit and Kanga are on the 4hr Long Time, No See quest and Aladdin and Jasmine are on the Lotus Fountain quest. Not sure what the purpose is for having these quests for Aladdin, has anyone paid attention to if they give more event currency for finishing the tasks? Because I haven't really looked into it.
I have been getting 250 EC for the Aladdin tasks.

Yes, we’re getting 250EC for the Aladdin quests...

Ok friends, questions.....

Is Peter Pan always expensive? I had nearly 4M magic then I welcomed Peter and leveled him up and now I’m just over 3M magic now.... frustrating....

Once Rabbit and Kanga finish their quest, are there any more? I’d like to send Tigger, Kanga, and Rabbit on the hat quests until Roo shows up.... 3 of them ever 4 hours would be a solid build, even if only for a day. I’m up to 9 at the moment, hoping to have 1 more in the next half hour though.

Thoughts????

So far I think I'm making good progress on the event. Tigger and Kanga are both lvl 3 and ready for lvl 4. Rabbit is lvl 4, not quite ready for lvl 5. Kanga and Rabbit are on their 4hr joint quest. I'm rank 13 on the tapper event. And I've managed to get 12 of Pooh's night caps so far. Based on what I've read it sounds like Rabbit will spend tomorrow on a 12hr quest. Then it's just waiting until Roo is available and gathering more night caps and EC.

In non-event news I've stopped all progress - don't want other tokens to conflict with my event drops. Bagheera is one level shy of letting me build Kaa's Jungle Gym. My magic stockpile is pretty low though, so I'm hoping it builds up like it normally does during events, especially since I've sent everyone not helping with the event home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter