Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hey! Don’t hate on stitch and Lilo just because the event was hard, that movie is awesome!:sad2:

It might be, but it was never a movie that interested me or had any desire to ever watch. Truth be told it’s possible that I’ve watched a minute or two of it when my nieces were younger, can’t remember. Maybe I’ll give it a try with new found hate and hate watch it sometime. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reminding me, I also have a PhotoPass/Memory Maker Magic shot of me holding a box with Stitch popping out of it in front of Animal Kingdom. I believe I also have a shot with my niece(s) from a Stitch meet and greet. Those obviously need to be distroyed now and I’ll have to get access any copies my sister-in-law might have and destroy those as well . :rotfl2:

1 hat away from my stitch, 8th place on trophy event leaderboard currently, 55k EC (at least until I get stitch)...
I’ll take it! Then the clock is on for trying to get as close to 80k EC as I can!

Please help!
I had horrible drop rates on the blaster guns but that was nothing compared to the ears. I have 2!!!!!! How come I can only send out Cobra and Angel on quests? I got to be from sending Lila out days ago and got one from those 2. Why am I not able to send out other characters? I have never had issues with an event like this one. Oh wait. I did when I lost all my Lion King characters and buildings when my game reset back 3 wks. Right at the end if that quest

Please help!
I had horrible drop rates on the blaster guns but that was nothing compared to the ears. I have 2!!!!!! How come I can only send out Cobra and Angel on quests? I got to be from sending Lila out days ago and got one from those 2. Why am I not able to send out other characters? I have never had issues with an event like this one. Oh wait. I did when I lost all my Lion King characters and buildings when my game reset back 3 wks. Right at the end if that quest
This is the money grab: you need the premium gem characters Pleakley and Jumba to do partner tasks with Lilo and Nani.

This is the money grab: you need the premium gem characters Pleakley and Jumba to do partner tasks with Lilo and Nani.

Ugh, not happening. I have the gems. I just have no desire for those characters. Even still. The fact that only 2 ear hats have dropped for days is Justin rediculous.

Ugh, not happening. I have the gems. I just have no desire for those characters. Even still. The fact that only 2 ear hats have dropped for days is Justin rediculous.

Yep I have no desire for those characters either. I’d rather save my gems for a future event and characters I want and I’m not spending real money on this event.

Even tho he’s cute, I won’t be getting stitch. I still need 9 hats. C’est la vie.

To the poster's point above yours, she's right. You could still get Stitch. Heck, you could have gotten him a week ago now. For the low low price of $9.99. Total cash grab.

Got my third chest(and the last BatB chest for this promo)last night.I got Belle.

That's 3 characters with 3 chests this event.:)Getting the gems was a pain,but totally worth it. Now to wait for the next chest rotation.

Character Wise:

Nani - ready for 7
Lilo - ready for 5
Stitch - ready for 3
Angel - ready for 6
Pleakley - collecting for 8
Jumba - ready for 6
Cobra Bubbles - ready for 7
Toy Alien - collecting for 9
Fairy Godmother - ready for 5
Peter Pan - ready for 5
Wendy - ready for 9
Pooh Bear - ready for 9
Eeyore - ready for 10
Tigger - ready for 10
Kanga - ready for 10
Roo - ready for 10
Piglet - ready for 9
Rabbit - ready for 10

I am the proud "owner" of 6,881,911 magic, which is pretty awesome for me, since I couldn't get about 3M for the LONGEST time. To all who explained to me how to collect magic during events, thank you. I've got nearly 42K in EC, so that's positive. I might finish the event with 50, and that's a good gem pay out and I"m not leaving up the characters any more until the events over, so as not to deplete my EC levels. I also have 18,422 in elixir, so I'm more than half way to Primeval Whirl

Now, I do have ALL the characters, and for the ones that are Maxed out, I've learned that 24 hour tasks are actually REALLY helpful, and so I've been doing that for a time, then I got annoyed with the ones who didn't have 24 hour tasks and sent EVERYONE home, because with 125 characters, it's a lot of tapping and not everyone has 24 hour tasks, so for me, I'm working on balancing out character tapping with my actual life and themes convenient way to combine the two. Perhaps 12 hours tasks, or just the longest ones they have.

My wish for the next update is for a non timed event! Add in characters to sets we already have, like Jacque and Gus would be nice! Or perhaps do like the Jungle Book, a character set, but like Robin Hood maybe. The other thing they can do, and they mentioned this back in the survey thing was to extend levels, so that ten wouldn't be the max. I'm good with that. I like collecting the tokens.

Just checking that there were just the two quests once you got Stitch right? I have him at level 3 and don’t want t but there leveling him up more before the end of the event if no reason to

Just hit 74k EC. sitting 8th in the trophy event, probably decide tonight if pushing for top 5 is worth a try.

Definitely agree that a permanent content update is needed far more than an event. I'm not one that harps about land crunch, but the fact that the Clear the Curse aspect of the storyline (which is allegedly the focus of the game) has stagnated since December need to be addressed.

Currently at 77,593 in event currency, and #2 in the trophy thing. So with that 3,000, I'll be over the 80,000 for the first time since they drastically reduced the currency awarded for event tasks.

Once I comfortably cross over the 80,000 I will level up just a couple of more characters. Right now:
Nani - 6
Lilo - 5
Stitch - 4
Angel - 5
Pleaky - 9
Jumba - 9
Cobra Bubbles - 7

All are sitting with exclamation points over their heads, ready to level up. Just a matter of how much currency each will take. I won't bother with Pleaky or Jumba, since the 24-hours would kill anyone else trying to move up. Want to be sure to stay over 80k when the event ends tomorrow.

Just checking that there were just the two quests once you got Stitch right? I have him at level 3 and don’t want t but there leveling him up more before the end of the event if no reason to
Two pink tasks, and then a yellow, I believe. The first of the two pink doesn't even involve Stitch.

My Stitch is at 2 where he will stay until event is over. I am at 60k and bouncing between 1st and 2nd in the trophy event. I am hoping to end with 70k. No way I will make 80.

My Stitch is at 2 where he will stay until event is over. I am at 60k and bouncing between 1st and 2nd in the trophy event. I am hoping to end with 70k. No way I will make 80.

I am not even that close - will be a bit over 50K. Is what it is though - thankful my Stitch ear drops weren’t nearly as bad as it seems other people had

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter