Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just noticed there is a bundle available that allows you to purchase Flower and 100 gems. The price says 50% for the low cost of $9.99 USD. So you can spend the 450 gems or pay money for Flower.

New teaser with ANOTHER live stream...
Notice the silhouette of Maleficant

I see that @KPach525 beat me to the mention. Good job!

Anyone around Friday for the Livestream? This is the livestream I WANT to see, because hopefully it explains everything that's happening with the "clue" they gave us last time.

FINALLY! I will be available to do my job! I don’t work this Friday!! I’m very interested in this one!

I decided to pay the gems for Flower. I may regret it later, but Flower is a fave of mine and has been since I was a little kid.

Also I hope it shows up as interest in the main storyline and not in timed events. I think the only character I’m missing now is Wall-E. And I do hope to get him some day.

Another Live Stream? Didn't we just have one?

Last edited:

FINALLY! I will be available to do my job! I don’t work this Friday!! I’m very interested in this one!

I was very happy for you when I read this! I'm glad you have the day off and I'm glad you'll get to do your thing. You're very good at it! :)

I decided to pay the gems for Flower. I may regret it later, but Flower is a fave of mine and has been since I was a little kid. Also I hope it shows up as interest in the main storyline and not in timed events. I think the only character I’m missing now is Wall-E. And I do hope to get him some day. Another Live Stream? Didn't we just have one?

I agree, I was surprised to have ANOTHER livestream, since we just had one last week, and yet, I"m also excited for it. Because I thought the last one was kind of crappy. I didn't think they did enough for it. It seemed very drawn out to meet a time requirement, but there wasn't a lot of content in it. So I'm glad, plus now at least we'll know what the whole Maleficent thing is about.

Any thoughts on the 450 gems for Flower? As in, is he a good character to get?

I saw in the patch notes there is a costume for Mrs. I.

I went for it as I had the gems and see Flower helping a lot with getting Thumper - but as @JamesGarvey says, no time limit so lower priority than during an event (I still don't have Hook for that reason)

Also just noticed they changed Mrs. Incredible’s name to Elastigirl...

Thinking there will me a mini-event released with the movie centered around Jack-Jack. Someone earlier mentioned a legendary chest drop, I’m guessing an exorbitant amount of gems.

When does the new update (Bambi, new land etc) happen? Is it tomorrow?

It is live now, but it depends on when the appropriate app store for your device updates for your ISP. I already have the update for Windows, but I don't have it for IOS. So just keep checking for updates.

Also, for those of you that started the game more recently, and are wondering when you will be able to unlock Bambi, DMK posted this as a comment on the Patch Notes on Facebook.

Disney Magic Kingdoms Some of you are asking how to unlock the new Bambi content. To access this storyline, you will need to complete the following Quests:
(1) "Dream Big" - the final Cinderella Quest
1f471_200d_2640.png
♀️
(2) "On the Case!" – available after welcoming Nick Wilde
1f98a.png

No update yet on iPhone :guilty:

Earlier this morning I went to the iPhone App store and manually refreshed the list of apps to update. Then I saw the DMK update. I don't know if all of Apple's servers are updated at the same time. So it could be a delay in getting the updates propagated out. I have had your problem before where other people have received the update and I haven't.

Odd for those who the app is not yet available on iOS yet. Unlike Android, my understanding was always that once updates are released they are available to everyone. For those not updated on iOS yet, are you going into the App Store app, clicking on updates, and refreshing? I believe some people seem to wait for an update through the game itself, but that is certainly not the quickest way.

Ughhhhhh and here I was excited after I bought Wall-E that my character collection was finally complete :rotfl:
I definitely don’t have the gems to buy Flower any time soon, so I guess at least it’s permanent content.

I’m sitting at 410 gems, but who knows how they will have us earn the new incredibles stuff and if it will be time limited, and when the next event will be.

Have a feeling I’m never going to collect all the characters, floats, rides, etc with all the gem costs.

And don’t even get me started on that new land!! :rotfl2:
I have yet to unlock the land plot for 1,000,000 magic, let alone the new one. Maybe if I catch up on leveling my characters I can finally start saving up magic again

Also just noticed they changed Mrs. Incredible’s name to Elastigirl...

Thinking there will me a mini-event released with the movie centered around Jack-Jack. Someone earlier mentioned a legendary chest drop, I’m guessing an exorbitant amount of gems.

June 23rd is the opening of Pixar Pier - wonder if it will be connected to that and also include an overlay of California Screamin' to the Incredicoaster

Mine wasn’t in the traditional spot, I had to search for the app in the app store and hit update from there

Thanks for this. It wasn't in my update list, even after manual refresh. But if I went to the game page, directly, it had an update link.

Usually, they "roll out" updates so the servers don't get overloaded with everyone updating at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter