Disney Magic Kingdoms

I couldn't get the Livestream to load right away so I missed a bit. What I did get is that they confirmed The Little Mermaid is the next event. The update goes live on Wednesday, event starts Thursday. Lilo & Stitch Characters help.

26 Day event

Parade Float

Attractions

Ariel's Grotto
Atlantis Palace
Ursula's Lair
Under the Sea

Decorations

Lamppost
Eric's Statue
Trophy
Bench

Concessions

Toy Triton
Starfish Hairband
Croquette Sandwich

Characters

Sebastian
Scuttle
Eric
Ariel
Triton
Flounder
Ursula

No announcement or indication which characters are gem characters. Take your best guess? I'm thinking Scuttle and Flounder seem likely.

Costume

Ariel Mermaid form

Aquatic Characters live in the water areas of the park (acknowledged they will be hard to find)

Last edited:
Livestream-

Little mermaid characters
Human Ariel (mermaid form is a costume)
Eric
Sebastian
Scuttle
Flounder
King Triton
Ursula

Aquatic characters will swim in waterways

4 giant looking attractions

Lilo & Stitch characters will assist

Starts Thursday/ update Wednesday

26 day event

Okay, I am Level 51. I’ve been playing since the beginning on iOS. I play on my iPad. I don’t take it with me all day. On average I probably get on DMK twice a day.

Magic Potion=42,337
Jewels=96

If a character isn’t listed below, then I have that character and they are at max level.

Toy Alien-9

Peter Pan -4

Wendy Darling -8

John Darling not started (just need magic potion)

Baby Darling (grayed out)

Elizabeth Swan-7

Jack Sparrow-7

Will Turner-8

Barbosa, Tia, Davy (grayed out)

Thumper -6

Bambi-1

Flower (not welcomed)

King Louie currently leveling up to 10

Share Khan-7

Jack Jack (grayed out)

Scar-8

Caterpillar-9

Queen of Hearts-9

Bashful Level-9

Sneezy Level-9

The Queen-9

Grumpy (grayed out)

Christopher Robin (grayed out)

Pooh - ready for 8

Eeyore- ready for 9

Tigger- ready for 10

Kanga- ready for 8

Roo- ready for 9

Piglet-ready for 9

Rabbit-ready for 10

Nani- ready for 10

LILO-ready for 9

Stitch- ready for 7

Angel- ready for 9

Pleakley -ready for 9

Jumba- ready for 9

Cobra Bubbles-ready for 9

Hiro- ready for 5

BayMax (grayed out)

BH6 Bad Guy (grayed out)

GoGo- ready for 5

Honey Lemon- ready for 7

Fred -ready 5

Wasabi - ready for 5

If they are adding 4 attractions with this event then they need to open up more land and not make it 2,000,000,000 in Magic to get it.

THanks for the updates! And boo to gameloft for the huge attractions.

You would have thought they would have learned by now. :confused3 And if we are lucky they will open one plot of land, probably the smallest, for 1M plus magic. :rotfl:

I really hoped/wished they’d turn 1 or 2 plots of land into underwater land, but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

The attractions should be placed in the water areas of the park. If there was no discussion of new land I'm thinking there won't be any... meaning we will have to squish things in somehow.

Well, if they plan on having an Atlantic’s attraction, then the theming is accurate. You see, a lot of the attractions seem to be Tokyo attractions. Even the Fantasmic was Tokyo’s version. So, DisneySea, has water theming, but all on land as “ports.” There is an Atlantica land, and it is all indoors. Like if Bugs Land were all enclosed as it’s own separate kingdom. So, like with Journey of the Little Mermaid in WDW, you go inside and are emerged “under the sea” even though you’re still on land. You want to meet Ariel? You meet her at her grotto and she’s in mermaid form because you’re still “under water.”

The attractions should be placed in the water areas of the park. If there was no discussion of new land I'm thinking there won't be any... meaning we will have to squish things in somehow.
And I had just gotten every attraction out too. I have spaces for attractions, but they are in different areas. The new attractions really do look big.

And I had just gotten every attraction out too. I have spaces for attractions, but they are in different areas. The new attractions really do look big.

I'm working on making some room at the back of Fantasyland since I guess that's where it makes sense to put them? I also have some space, but it's still spread out at the moment. I bet one attraction will require gems, so I may not need room for them all but I'm not counting on that.

I have to say that I'm still missing 2 attractions, and they are on "sale" right now, but the lack of land is stopping me from using gems for them. You'd think that if they want us to buy all the stuff they would realize that they should give us plenty of room to put it all.

I'm working on making some room at the back of Fantasyland since I guess that's where it makes sense to put them? I also have some space, but it's still spread out at the moment. I bet one attraction will require gems, so I may not need room for them all but I'm not counting on that.

I have to say that I'm still missing 2 attractions, and they are on "sale" right now, but the lack of land is stopping me from using gems for them. You'd think that if they want us to buy all the stuff they would realize that they should give us plenty of room to put it all.
First off...WELCOME BACK!!!! How was your cruise? It was a cruise right?
Second...as always...I agree with you 1 million percent. I have all the attractions, and I usually have to store something when new ones come out. Although, I do keep them by theme, so I may not be using the space as tight as I can.
Glad you are back, you were missed!!!!

First off...WELCOME BACK!!!! How was your cruise? It was a cruise right?
Second...as always...I agree with you 1 million percent. I have all the attractions, and I usually have to store something when new ones come out. Although, I do keep them by theme, so I may not be using the space as tight as I can.
Glad you are back, you were missed!!!!

Aww. Thanks! :flower3: We had an incredible time. It wasn't like any other trip we have ever taken. We saw so much, learned a lot, enjoyed incredible scenery. Ah, it's hard to explain. But I am so glad we took this adventure. And I went to a few countries that I'd never been to before - Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Scotland. Only England was a repeat visit for me. I really didn't have time to play on my phone much at all - I was using to to take a ton of pics. I also keep my attractions together by their movie, and if I can I put them in the land they belong in, so this is going to be hard.

Besides the silly trivia section I thought that was a nice short & sweet livestream. Really excited the water characters will be in the existing water areas, because I suggested that months ago on here and I’m pretending they saw my post and it influenced them :rolleyes:. Plus like the Beast/Belle costumes, I think this costume makes sense. And all the characters actually really look like themselves instead of being over-characatured (if that makes sense). Plus, it starts a day before my birthday! :sunny: So far, so good. Watch them ruin it with 100 neccessary tappers for one task that none of us can see :upsidedow

Great, I just need to level up Cobra Bubbles once and then all of the L&S characters I have are at 10.

I have been trying to level everyone. Still waiting to get enough lockets for Tia.

The last plot of land I opened up was the center plot behind Small World for 2,000,000,000 Magic. What is the next plot of land that gets unlocked after that? I haven't welcomed Wendy and Bambi yet. Do they help unlock any?

So I went and played "squish squash" so to speak, but not actually in my park. I used the little diagram thingy that was created. If you google Disney Magic Kingdoms land dimensions it brings you straight to the link where someone, like me, has a GREAT deal of time, or at least did, on their hands and made this very handy tool. After playing "squish squash for so long, I can't make everything fit in order to get it all together.

I think keeping things grouped together is what's doing me in. I got things all put together looking very nice and then was left with 27 attractions that were 10x10 or larger, so I'm going to have to rework keeping all small things together perhaps.

In character news, very shortly, I'll have the original pirates all at 9 collecting for 10, then Michael and Christopher Robin will take 95 minutes to level, I should still be awake, and then I'll probably level up Wasabi, as he's finally ready for level 7.

I really hope they are opening land and haven't told us yet, or perhaps the footprints for the attractions aren't as big as we think. (wishful thinking I know) If I can figure out this land puzzle, which I swear that's what it is, I will happily post what I have figured out.

Happy Playing to all and also, I'm really excited all the water characters will be swimming throughout the kingdom!

So I went and played "squish squash" so to speak, but not actually in my park. I used the little diagram thingy that was created. If you google Disney Magic Kingdoms land dimensions it brings you straight to the link where someone, like me, has a GREAT deal of time, or at least did, on their hands and made this very handy tool. After playing "squish squash for so long, I can't make everything fit in order to get it all together.

I think keeping things grouped together is what's doing me in. I got things all put together looking very nice and then was left with 27 attractions that were 10x10 or larger, so I'm going to have to rework keeping all small things together perhaps.

In character news, very shortly, I'll have the original pirates all at 9 collecting for 10, then Michael and Christopher Robin will take 95 minutes to level, I should still be awake, and then I'll probably level up Wasabi, as he's finally ready for level 7.

I really hope they are opening land and haven't told us yet, or perhaps the footprints for the attractions aren't as big as we think. (wishful thinking I know) If I can figure out this land puzzle, which I swear that's what it is, I will happily post what I have figured out.

Happy Playing to all and also, I'm really excited all the water characters will be swimming throughout the kingdom!

No new land,according to the livestream. What we ARE getting is an icon on character quests to show whether it's for storyline or sidequest. Storyline=castle,sidequest=fork(as in fork in the road). Ariel is going to have both mermaid and human costumes,and the aquatic characters are going to be swimming around in the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter