• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Would getting the welcome Tia interfere with the event? I haven’t opened the last available land, does that prompt her?

After Nani's 4 hr solo quest for EC there is a prompt for a 2 hr task with Cobra Bubbles. Anyone who doesn't have him will end up stopping there for the purple EC quests.
Had to put it on hold while collecting spyglasses for Scuttle but I'm welcoming Scuttle now. Will post back later about what's next.

Would getting the welcome Tia interfere with the event? I haven’t opened the last available land, does that prompt her?
She's a 24 hour welcome, so it will affect the event timing of you trying to level up or welcome other characters. If you are close to welcoming Scuttle, I would wait until you've welcomed him and leveled him up to 2 or 3. Then the characters can focus on event tasks and collecting Dinglehoppers while we're waiting for Flounder and Triton to unlock in 6 days. While TLM characters are busy and you aren't leveling them, that's a good time to welcome Tia.

She's a 24 hour welcome, so it will affect the event timing of you trying to level up or welcome other characters. If you are close to welcoming Scuttle, I would wait until you've welcomed him and leveled him up to 2 or 3. Then the characters can focus on event tasks and collecting Dinglehoppers while we're waiting for Flounder and Triton to unlock in 6 days. While TLM characters are busy and you aren't leveling them, that's a good time to welcome Tia.
I haven’t even started collecting her items yet. I have Scuttle at 1 and can level to 2 but sent him off on a quest.

I was just thinking thinking if I got the quest to start collecting for her I could work on getting her items til the event ends since it will take a long time but wasn’t sure if any characters conflicted.

Welcoming Scuttle now. Beat you @mikegood2!

So do I get any credit for hitting the welcome button first? :rotfl: Hit it before I went to bed, but didn’t welcome Scuttle before I woke up. Kinda wish I did set an alarm though. That way I woulda had his 6 hour quest finished a little after I woke up.

Getting Scuttle to Level 2 opens a 2 hour side quest.

Those longer quests right after you welcome a character kinda suck. My Scuttle is ready for level 2 but have to wait 4 more hours to level. Kinda wish those 2 quests were reversed.

So do I get any credit for hitting the welcome button first? :rotfl: Hit it before I went to bed, but didn’t welcome Scuttle before I woke up. Kinda wish I did set an alarm though. That way I woulda had his 6 hour quest finished a little after I woke up.

Those longer quests right after you welcome a character kinda suck. My Scuttle is ready for level 2 but have to wait 4 more hours to level. Kinda wish those 2 quests were reversed.
Ok....we'll call it a tie. Hee hee

After Scuttle's six hour task, Sebastian prompts two tasks about drawing out Ursula, Sebastian for 8hrs and Scuttle for 4hrs. Guess those forks will have to wait a bit longer.

Last edited:
Why would they make all of her tasks be with someone else? I basically can’t do anything with Nani.
Of course you can, silly. Obviously the Gameloft interns are counting on you spending money on chests to win the rest of the Stitch characters. Which answers your first question.

So while zooming in looking for the last scrump doll, I watched a little boy buy a tiara from the concession stand, buy a slice of pizza, and then get onto the Mine Train ride. When he got off, both the pizza and tiara were gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter