Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just got Ariel to 4. The only quest that popped up was a Yellow side quest, not a Purple one.

I've given up on the Windows version,but I'm less than 2k short of building Ursula's Lair with 1 day and 21 hours left on the iPad.

After 4 days of sending Ariel and Triton out for fabric, I got my last one this morning. I’ve got Eric, Flounder, Triton, Sebastian, and Scuttle all ready to go to 7. Ursula is almost ready to go to 6. Ariel is almost ready to go to 4 (costume unlocked). I have nearly 60K in EC and finished 6 in the last mini. So I would say this was a pretty successful event for me.

Well my drops for Ariel's kelp flowers ABSOLUTELY sucked, but the fabric drops weren't bad--I got all her fabric and purses in 2 days or so. Just got her costume. Still irritated with the developers, but at least I was able to get the costume. Sorry for all who are still struggling--this has been the worst event for me and I've been playing since day one, and bought both of the premium characters. Never before finished with such little time left til the end of the event.

Finally done. That fabric was making me a little nervous. I even checked how much that last one would cost if I had to buy it...49 gems for 1 piece of fabric!! Luckily I didn't have to go down that road. I have Ariel getting sized for her tail so she will be ready in 1 hr. And I suppose, other than collect EC, I' m done. That was fun.

Here are my stats so far:
61k in EC - going to see how close to 80 I can get
Sebastian, Eric, Flounder at 6
Scuttle, Ursula, Triton at 5
Ariel at 3

My other collections:
Michael at 6
John at 8
Elizabeth at 8
Davy Jones at 8
Jack ready for 9
Tia ready for 9
Will at 8
Barbossa at 8
Christopher Robin at 8
Hiro at 9
Baymax at 9
Yokai ready for 10
Go Go ready for 10
Fred ready for 10
Wasabi at 9
And I need 9 more pieces of fabric for Jack's costume

It'll be nice to be able to start knocking BH6, PP and PotC off the list.

As always, thanks to everyone who played along with me thru my LM struggles on the forum. You guys really add ALOT to the game!!!! Love you all!!!!!

Haven't gotten any fabric yet and I've been sending them out every two hours for almost two days now, so I'm not expecting to get Ariel's mermaid outfit :(

Finally done. That fabric was making me a little nervous. I even checked how much that last one would cost if I had to buy it...49 gems for 1 piece of fabric!! Luckily I didn't have to go down that road. I have Ariel getting sized for her tail so she will be ready in 1 hr. And I suppose, other than collect EC, I' m done. That was fun.

Here are my stats so far:
61k in EC - going to see how close to 80 I can get
Sebastian, Eric, Flounder at 6
Scuttle, Ursula, Triton at 5
Ariel at 3

My other collections:
Michael at 6
John at 8
Elizabeth at 8
Davy Jones at 8
Jack ready for 9
Tia ready for 9
Will at 8
Barbossa at 8
Christopher Robin at 8
Hiro at 9
Baymax at 9
Yokai ready for 10
Go Go ready for 10
Fred ready for 10
Wasabi at 9
And I need 9 more pieces of fabric for Jack's costume

It'll be nice to be able to start knocking BH6, PP and PotC off the list.

As always, thanks to everyone who played along with me thru my LM struggles on the forum. You guys really add ALOT to the game!!!! Love you all!!!!!

YAY!!! :stitch::dumbo::goofy::mickeyjum:sulley::tigger:

Event Stats:
Sebastian - ready for 6
Scuttle - ready for 6
Ariel - ready for 3
Eric - ready for 5
King Triton - ready for 5
Flounder - ready for 5
Ursula - ready for 3
Clams -222
EC - 33,757 (been done for a day or two with the event, just seeing how much I can get. This is more than I usually get I believe, so I'm happy with wherever I end up :rotfl:)

Others:
Michael Darling - collecting for 7
John Darling - collecting for 9
Elizabeth Swann - ready for 10
Jack Sparrow - ready for 10
Will Turner - ready for 10
Captain Barbossa - ready for 9
Tia Dalma - collecting for 8
Davy Jones - ready for 6
Flower - leveling up to 10 now
Christopher Robin - collecting for 8
Hiro - ready for 9
Baymax - ready for 8
Yokai - collecting for 10
Go Go - ready for 9
Honey Lemon - ready for 10
Fred - ready for 9
Wasabi - ready for 8
microbots - 163.... ugh

Magic - 1,372,322 - I don't think I'm ever going to get to 2 million for the piece of land behind it's a small world :rotfl: Every time I get close, I level a character that costs a crap load of magic.

I'm happy for all of you who have completed the story. It looks like I won't be seeing Ariel's tail. I've been waiting since Thursday to get my last 2 fabrics. After having all the pieces to level up all the LM characters, I broke down and leveled Flounder up to 5. I have 46,713 so I'll probably level Eric up to 6 in the morning.

Ariel at 2 ready to level up

Ursula at 4 ready to level up

King Triton at 4 ready to level up

Scuttle at 4 ready to level up

Flounder at 5 need 15/15

Sebastian at 5 ready to level up

Prince Eric at 5 ready to level up

Davy Jones at 7 need 17/22

Tia Dalma at 7 need 5 ear

Baymax at 7 need 4/5

Christopher Robin at 7 need 1 ear

Wasabi at 7 need 14 ear

Michael Darling at 8 need 24/14

Capt Barbossa at 9 need 14/5

Jack Sparrow at 9 need 16 ear

Event Stats:
Sebastian: 5 (ready for 6)
Scuttle: 5 (ready for 6)
Ariel: 4
Prince Eric: 7
King Triton: 5 (ready for 6)
Flounder: 7
Ursula: 5

180 Clams
63K+ EC

Other Character:
Michael Darling: 8
Tia Dalma: 9
Davy Jones: 9
Christopher Robin: 8

Ready to MAX (Level 10)
John Darling
Elizabeth Swann
Jack Sparrow
Will Turner
Captain Barbossa

Hiro
Baymax
Yakai
GoGo
Honey Lemon
Fred
Wiasabi

Event Stats:
Sebastian: 5 (ready for 6)
Scuttle: 5 (ready for 6)
Ariel: 4
Prince Eric: 7
King Triton: 5 (ready for 6)
Flounder: 7
Ursula: 5

180 Clams
63K+ EC

Other Character:
Michael Darling: 8
Tia Dalma: 9
Davy Jones: 9
Christopher Robin: 8

Ready to MAX (Level 10)
John Darling
Elizabeth Swann
Jack Sparrow
Will Turner
Captain Barbossa

Hiro
Baymax
Yakai
GoGo
Honey Lemon
Fred
Wiasabi
Wow. You have so many characters to level up to 10. Your castle is going to be really busy for awhile. You are totally beating me!!!

Wow. You have so many characters to level up to 10. Your castle is going to be really busy for awhile. You are totally beating me!!!

Yeah, figure it’s gonna take 3 weeks or so to max those 12 9*, because I’ll need to mix in tLM and othe other ones ready to level in between. Really wish we could level up multiple characters!

Yeah, figure it’s gonna take 3 weeks or so to max those 12 9*, because I’ll need to mix in tLM and othe other ones ready to level in between. Really wish we could level up multiple characters!
I would pay extra gems to have another spot for leveling up.

I'm trying to decide if I want to save my gems for the next event or if I want another chest pedestal.

I would pay extra gems to have another spot for leveling up.

I'm trying to decide if I want to save my gems for the next event or if I want another chest pedestal.

:rotfl2:

That was wierd! Both of us were responding to each others posts, on different threads at the same time. :rotfl:

How many pedestals do you have, 2? If your thinking of spending gems on something, your probably better off spending them on another parade slot.

:rotfl2:

That was wierd! Both of us were responding to each others posts, on different threads at the same time. :rotfl:

How many pedestals do you have, 2? If your thinking of spending gems on something, your probably better off spending them on another parade slot.
Haha that is weird! I only have one chest pedestal. So should I get another one?

I have 4 parade slots and these are the floats I have: Bambi, LM, Mickey, Toy Story, Sleeping Beauty, Wall-E, and Peter Pan.

For two days now I have been at 4/5 fabric and yet, nothing. argggggggggggggggggkhjfehkjfeasadzsckvdzyiurghjlfgdjgkdfssfajlgSd why do we all play this game again

I've been trying to get fabric for 6 days and I've still had nothing. Been sending out Ariel and Triton to get them constantly. Want the costume but I refuse to pay any money at this point out of sheer annoyance!

I've been trying to get fabric for 6 days and I've still had nothing. Been sending out Ariel and Triton to get them constantly. Want the costume but I refuse to pay any money at this point out of sheer annoyance!
I sent them out to do side quests instead lol. I know I won’t be getting that costume. I also sent Mickey out to do his 16 hr quest to serenade Minnie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter