Disney Magic Kingdoms

Congrats! I have 8 ear hats to go. Five days ago I was at 11 ear hats to go. Sending the characters out constantly and they just aren’t dropping.
Mine totally dried up for me towards the end. I went three days trying to collect two tokens. I finally gave up and just bought the last ear hat.

I’m building the jungle attraction that goes with the jungle book characters

I’ve always liked the Jungle Book attractions and use to have them nicely placed together. Sadly last event I had to store 1 or 2 or them away, because the tapper characters use to like walking behind them and the game refused to register my taps on them. Really wish they game would make it so characters couldn’t go behind buildings.

I’ve always liked the Jungle Book attractions and use to have them nicely placed together. Sadly last event I had to store 1 or 2 or them away, because the tapper characters use to like walking behind them and the game refused to register my taps on them. Really wish they game would make it so characters couldn’t go behind buildings.
Yeah I hate when they go behind the buildings. It’s so annoying. I think my favorite attraction I have is tower of terror

Who do I need out for the last part of the event? I only have Beast from BATB but hope some other character collections will be useful.

I’m trying to prioritise which level 9 (and a few level 8) characters to level up as soon as possible. Obviously the groups that have already been rebalanced don’t need to be, and I know which most of those are. I can tell a few by looking at the number of tokens, but there are some that aren’t clear.

Has anyone been keeping track and have a list of the groups that have already been rebalanced? I know all the event groups from Big Hero 6 onward are definite, but if anyone has a list I’d appreciate it.

I thought I had B&B finished so got caught out by that in this last round.

Thanks in advance :)

I’m trying to prioritise which level 9 (and a few level 8) characters to level up as soon as possible. Obviously the groups that have already been rebalanced don’t need to be, and I know which most of those are. I can tell a few by looking at the number of tokens, but there are some that aren’t clear.

Has anyone been keeping track and have a list of the groups that have already been rebalanced? I know all the event groups from Big Hero 6 onward are definite, but if anyone has a list I’d appreciate it.

I thought I had B&B finished so got caught out by that in this last round.

Thanks in advance :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagickingdoms/comments/b7g5hr/token_balancing_master_list/

This Reddit thread has a list of the groups that have NOT been rebalanced yet (so the ones people should work on).

So tempting to get King Louie, I’ve wanted him since the Jungle Book collection came out and he is my fav Jungle Book character. Now he helps with the EC. Still can’t pull the trigger on spending 500 gems though.

Serious question - does it matter if we use them now? Compared to later? I have all the mugs, but I figured I'd collect as much EC as I could. I'm not in the running for the concession that I already have, but was thinking maybe I could play more today while I have time.
And now you see why I stockpiled 84 cocoas. Four characters in one group, two of them working on Dumbo. Four in another group with one working on Dumbo. Only three in another set, etc. Awful options, leaving us with a need for surplus cocoa. Which I now have

And now you see why I stockpiled 84 cocoas. Four characters in one group, two of them working on Dumbo. Four in another group with one working on Dumbo. Only three in another set, etc. Awful options, leaving us with a need for surplus cocoa. Which I now have

But does it really matter? If you don't care about that concession? I have 82 cocoas so I'm not hurting for them. But if what I really care about is LeFou (and it is) is there a strategic reason to do this? Again, I'm really asking.

Even if I have enough cocoas right now, I have a really busy week ahead and I won't be able to check in every 2 hours anyway, so I'm not going to stress about it. I know you want all the concessions, so it makes complete sense in your case, but does it for someone who doesn't care about them?

Super annoyed that 2 hours after I sent Naveen to get leveled up to 9 Crikee is now ready for the same thing. I would much rather him him up on that pedestal right now. Oh well...

After his first task, we are prompted to build the Dumbo attraction for 400,000 magic and 16 hours (Timothy needs to be at Level 2). Once Timothy is at 2, his next task is having a snack for 2-hours.

What are the requirements to get Timothy to level 2?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter