Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but the unthinkable has happened just now... Received two special chests seconds ago from the milestone reward, and I got two peanut concession stand back to back!!! What the heck??
I also got the Dumbo earhat stand from the first part milestone, but not the slushie stand...

Anyway, I am ready to welcome LeFou but I made a mistake and just sent Zazu to level 10... So I have to wait 24 hours!!!

Last edited:

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but the unthinkable has happened just now... Received two special chests seconds ago from the milestone reward, and I got two peanut concession stand back to back!!! What the heck??
I also got the Dumbo earhat stand from the first part milestone, but not the slushie stand...

Anyway, I am ready to welcome LeFou but I made a mistake and just sent Zazu to level 10... So I have to wait 24 hours!!!

Nooooo! Ugh I'm sorry. I hate when stuff like that happens.

Ummmm... Bench-ageddon in April? What the crap is up with the calendar?!?

Haven't checked it yet but April Fool's joke, I'm sure. Shocked you'd fall for that one.

yeah, there is a new note from the interns saying about how having places for your visitors to rest is key to having happy guests and has some stats about how many benches have been purchases or gotten in chest .... and then how many of them have already been turned into elixir (it was something like 40m of the 60m) - so they were honored to give everyone a classic bench on April 1st

And on a (what I am sure is related note) pretty amazing that on this "bench" day I just collected from three bronze chests and they all completely randomly dropped a wooden bench even though I most assuredly did not tap on a wooden bench for any of them

Last edited:
Ugh I’m starting to feel the squeeze. I need 15,500 maleficant coins to finish out LaFou but only have 8,800 right now after taking a few days off. I missed out on the mayor last time because I could care less about getting him, but I do like and want LaFou!!

This is the second event in a row that my Windows version of the game has completely crashed. I missed out on Tiana and beyond last event due to it being down for like 5 days and the game did not compensate me appropriately IMO. Now I have crashed again asking for my age and saying connection failed all day. It is so frustrating to put time (and sometimes money, like PaTF) into an event and then not being able to complete characters. Thanks for letting me vent. I think they need to slow these events down and fix their glitches. Grrr.

Last edited:
Was hopping to welcome LeFou tonight, but only at 1878 EC, so it looks like it will be sometime tomorrow afternoon. Playing this one a little more causally than usual, interest in this TC just isn’t there, so I’m happy enough with my progress.

Dumbo is also being a slow grind and still not at the half way point (16/40 and 13/30). Finding drops to be very inconsistent, where I might not get anything for what felt like close to a day and the had 4/4 Dumbo flags for one of my collections.

Just came up with a new game to help pass the time collecting for Dumbo. If it works out right I actually might want Dumbo to take longer :rotfl:. I’m trying to see how many levels I’ll be able to take the Ringmaster and Timothy Q. Mouse by the time I welcome Dumbo. My guess is I’ll be closer to 3 levels than 2 for RingMaster since I’m already at 23/15 for his whip and 34/15 for his hat. Timothy Q. Mouse is currently at 12/10 and 20/10. Have I said how happy I am that items are back in chests lately? :thumbsup2

Was hopping to welcome LeFou tonight, but only at 1878 EC, so it looks like it will be sometime tomorrow afternoon. Playing this one a little more causally than usual, interest in this TC just isn’t there, so I’m happy enough with my progress.

Dumbo is also being a slow grind and still not at the half way point (16/40 and 13/30). Finding drops to be very inconsistent, where I might not get anything for what felt like close to a day and the had 4/4 Dumbo flags for one of my collections.

Just came up with a new game to help pass the time collecting for Dumbo. If it works out right I actually might want Dumbo to take longer :rotfl:. I’m trying to see how many levels I’ll be able to take the Ringmaster and Timothy Q. Mouse by the time I welcome Dumbo. My guess is I’ll be closer to 3 levels than 2 for RingMaster since I’m already at 23/15 for his whip and 34/15 for his hat. Timothy Q. Mouse is currently at 12/10 and 20/10. Have I said how happy I am that items are back in chests lately? :thumbsup2
I've been doing that same thing, stockpiling items rather than using them. I don't know at what increment they will jump between levels, so I figure I will be good for at least two levels each. The thing that will hold up our planned immediate jumps, of course, will be the lack of bundle drop tokens. So don't think that you will be able to just start leveling them both up multiple times as soon as Dumbo is welcomed... if you stay with that plan.

Currently at:
66 total bundle drop tokens (currently need 140 total to welcome Dumbo and level both characters up once)
Dumbo 28/40 flags, 24/30 ear hats
Ringmaster (level 5) 35/15 whips, 36/15 ear hats
Timothy (level 4) 19/10 feathers, 20/10 ear hats

I may actually get LeFou. It will hinge on whether I can get to the 2500 EC reward level but I'm over half way there.

On Friday it will be 1 year since I started playing. If I get LeFou it will not only be the first time I got the reward character from the TC, but the first time I even finished round 2 of the TC. They definitely made this one easier as I didn't have a single Alice character (so no 4th slot) other than Mad Hatter and he was only at a 7. In previous iterations of the TC, that would have knocked me out a week ago.

Oh and I had a ton of gems (when you have 50+ characters ready to level up, the gems stack up quickly) so I sprung for a BatB chest and got Cogsworth so my only missing characters to that collection now are Chip and LeFou.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter