Disney Magic Kingdoms

It's bizarre, but Penny and Miss Bianca just seem to want to have Madame Medusa together with them in the park. I wonder why...

Time for another character check:
Webby - 6
Medusa - 5
Dug - 9
(I legit have no idea the names of the following Turning Red or Hocus Pocus characters... I'm typing these eight character names as I look them up: )
Ming - 9
Meilin - 8
Abby - 8
Priya - 9
Sarah - 9
Winifred - 7
Mary - 8

If they're not listed, they're at 10.

And just because, I'm at level 105. On my way to a character I don't care to have in my game.

Last edited:
Two thoughts as I pass through today: 1) The way that they set up the candle collection for the witches is weird. A couple of 12 hour choices for a dang common item? 2) Supernova is total pain in the butt.

I will say one of the few decent changes as of late is the trend to make the leaderboard rewards so worthless that there is no point to even be concerned about them. Since the final milestone reward for me is just a chest, I can ignore this event after collecting the 15 sand whirls up to which provide happiness rewards. I will likely continue on anyway until the last day, but it's nice to have zero pressure on that trying to get a stupid trophy or something.

Time for another character check:
Webby - 6
Medusa - 5
Dug - 9
(I legit have no idea the names of the following Turning Red or Hocus Pocus characters... I'm typing these eight character names as I look them up: )
Ming - 9
Meilin - 8
Abby - 8
Priya - 9
Sarah - 9
Winifred - 7
Mary - 8

If they're not listed, they're at 10.

And just because, I'm at level 105. On my way to a character I don't care to have in my game.
Do people want to know what levels your characters are at?

I swear that when the sand storm thing started, it said Grumpy was the prize for getting to 35. Then today I checked my progress and now all of a sudden Doc is the prize at 35, who I already have so it went to a chest. Anyone else notice this? I’m not crazy, right?

I swear that when the sand storm thing started, it said Grumpy was the prize for getting to 35. Then today I checked my progress and now all of a sudden Doc is the prize at 35, who I already have so it went to a chest. Anyone else notice this? I’m not crazy, right?
Hate to say it, but it's been Doc the whole time, including in the Patch Notes.

Do people want to know what levels your characters are at?
Of course we do. We all give updates periodically

Heres mine

Webby - 4
Medusa - 5
Thanks Supernova I cheated off of your post. I don’t have a clue what their names are either.
Meilin - 7
Abby - 7
Priya - 7
Miriam - 10
Sarah - 9
Winifred - 6
Mary - 8

Last edited:
The upcoming Hunchback Of Notre Dame event looks pretty standard. There wasn't much information for them to provide.

Update Available: December 13

Event starts: December 15
Event ends: January 5

Chapter 1: December 15
Chapter 2: December 18
Chapter 3: December 24
Chapter 4: December 31

Characters:
Phoebus
Claude Frollo
Djali (premium)
Esmeralda
Quasimodo

Attractions:
Clopin’s Puppet Wagon
Bells Of Notre Dame

Concessions:
Festival Scepter Stand
Festival Cap And Bells Stand

Decorations:
Gargoyle Display
Gold Trophy
Parade Float

Attractions available as you progress. Concessions and decorations will be available through bundles

The upcoming Hunchback Of Notre Dame event looks pretty standard. There wasn't much information for them to provide.

Update Available: December 13

Event starts: December 15
Event ends: January 5

Chapter 1: December 15
Chapter 2: December 18
Chapter 3: December 24
Chapter 4: December 31

Characters:
Phoebus
Claude Frollo
Djali (premium)
Esmeralda
Quasimodo

Attractions:
Clopin’s Puppet Wagon
Bells Of Notre Dame

Concessions:
Festival Scepter Stand
Festival Cap And Bells Stand

Decorations:
Gargoyle Display
Gold Trophy
Parade Float

Attractions available as you progress. Concessions and decorations will be available through bundles
They did not say who would be helping as far as characters were concerned.

I wonder why they insist on doing events over the holidays. I mean, right through Christmas and New Year's. I could really use the holidays off. Do you think they see it as a way of getting some free advertising with our friends and family (ie we check in to see how many epic hats dropped, and our loved ones want to know what it is that we are playing? I for one would really appreciate it if they would just start the event up in January when we are not so busy.

I wonder why they insist on doing events over the holidays. I mean, right through Christmas and New Year's. I could really use the holidays off. Do you think they see it as a way of getting some free advertising with our friends and family (ie we check in to see how many epic hats dropped, and our loved ones want to know what it is that we are playing? I for one would really appreciate it if they would just start the event up in January when we are not so busy.
I guess they're hoping players will be willing to part with their Christmas money, or be so drunk over New Year's Eve that they will open their wallets in a drunken stupor.

Question - If I complete daily tasks but don't click "Collect" to get the reward before the day resets do I still get the reward when the new day kicks in?

I 100% understand and hear you. While I don't have butkiss to do over the holidays, I know a lot of people do. I actually like having something calm and relaxing to do on a schedule...every...single...day. (Yes, I find this game relaxing. I am HUGE into schedules and planning and stuff, considering the kind of introvert I am.)

I 100% understand and hear you. While I don't have butkiss to do over the holidays, I know a lot of people do. I actually like having something calm and relaxing to do on a schedule...every...single...day. (Yes, I find this game relaxing. I am HUGE into schedules and planning and stuff, considering the kind of introvert I am.)
Bupkis, right? I mean, spend your holidays how you will. Me, I won't be doing any but(t)kissing for Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter