Disney Magic Kingdoms

On my final collection before going to sleep last night I got the last two hats I needed and welcomed Manny. There are Two sets of quests, one just for Manny and a group of two with the other characters to finish the Event and I received the Thank You for Participating. So going to level whoever I can before they change the everything back to normal, as I had the other four characters maxed out and ready to level. Except I am sure I won’t have enough of the common tokens to level all four before the event is over.

Last edited:
On my final collection before going to sleep last night I got the last two hats I needed and welcomed Manny. There are Two sets of quests, one just for Manny and a group of two with the other characters to finish the Event and I received the Thank You for Participating. So going to level whoever I can before they change the everything back to normal, as I had the other four characters maxed out and ready to level. Except I am sure I won’t have enough of the common tokens to level all four before the event is over.
Well….that makes one of us. Congrats! You were the lucky one this round.

Still sitting at 7 hats here

Got two hat drops for Manny overnight, brining me to needing one hat. Everyone who can get a hat is out on a task right now for it...that's five chances. If they don't come through, the 50 gems won't kill me. Or put a dent in my gem stash. Still silly, though...

Got two hat drops for Manny overnight, brining me to needing one hat. Everyone who can get a hat is out on a task right now for it...that's five chances. If they don't come through, the 50 gems won't kill me. Or put a dent in my gem stash. Still silly, though...
That’s where I’m at….well, kinda. I’m about to spend the 200 gems needed for Manny. Have them, but wasn’t hoping to spend them after playing very regularly. Le sigh

I had four characters out for the last Manny token and on the last one I collected, got the hat I needed. I have Manny now...Baby Scrat is leveling, then Scrat is going to level followed by either Diego or Sid. And then the amount of tokens needed refreshes and I have to collect again.

Video of Update 81 is tomorrow...confirmed to be more Sword in the Stone.

Went to bed needing one ear hat... woke up still needing one ear hat. Ran the 2-hour task 10 times with skip tokens and still no ear hat, so I finally gave up and bought it with gems. Only having to give up 50 (really a net 30 once I got the 20 back for completing the collection) wasn't so bad, but I dread leveling him up to level 10. At least collecting for Marshmallow is going quicker than expected and he doesn't come with a ton of token conflicts.

As of now, in my IOS game I still need 4 hats. The last 3 sets of pickups was useless. So 200 gems.

My Windows game keeps chipping away. Down to 5 Cave Paintings and 2 ear hats. Or 250 gems.

It's crazy to me that I had 2 fewer days to collect in Windows and I'm almost in the same place. I'll need to Time skip the last round of collections in both games. But depending on how they end up, my Windows game could still get closer.

I was at 10 hats for well over a day, and wasn't going to have time to check in on it today. I did probably about 40 time skips to get the last hat earlier this morning. Not even bothering trying to 'complete' the event. Good thing I have like 6,000 of the otherwise completely pointless time skip things because I see no need to ever use them.

used up all my time skips and still had to pony up the 200 gems. Oh well….at least got 20 back from completing the collection

Final:
IOS - got 1 more ear hat. 150 gems for Manny. I don't have Antonio on this game, so wasn't able to complete the "Task" Event quest. I was already at 149 for Season Pass, so the character task put me over for Marshmallow.

Windows - got one more of each. 170 gems for Manny. Getting him, and the associated Event tasks got me the final three tiers in the Season Pass. So I got 20 gems for the 149 Tier, and 16 gems for Frozen completion by getting Marshmallow. I didn't get Baby Scrat so no gems for finishing Ice Age.

Characters upgraded. And now I just realized I don't have to worry about the tasks this week.

The good news is that, unlike in past events, the drop rates for Manny's tokens did not go back and forth between "okay" and "lousy". The bad news is that they were consistently lousy.

For the first time ever I had to spend gems to get a final character.

I see there is new content today. At least this time it's characters from a movie I've seen. Archimedes and Madame Mim from Sword in the Stone.

Well, first time for everything - I actually got Marshmallow! First time getting the reward at the end of a season. Even back before I lost all progress and had been playing for 5 years and had almost everything and played all the time - didn't get the final reward. So pretty excited about that.

Now just getting ready for the Tower Challenge - leveling up people who are ready to be leveled up, and working on getting a few new (again) characters (like Mowgli and Calhoun) up another level or two so that they can be more helpful in the TC.

Also, as a person who needs a lot of old characters and attractions - not happy with the limiting of what legendary chests are available at any given time. I liked being able to decide which chest I wanted to try each time I collect enough gems to buy one. Alas, this will require some changes in my plans for re-acquiring things from past collections.

I see there is new content today. At least this time it's characters from a movie I've seen. Archimedes and Madame Mim from Sword in the Stone.
There's also a new float (Sword in the Stone) and new land. Plus new relics in the token shop.

Already bought Archimedes and the float and unlocking the land. Also enchanting some Wreck It Ralph attractions to drop King Candy and KnowsMore tokens.

The TC is likely to be "boring" for me...just collecting Maleficent tokens and trying to pick up something goofy I don't already have from the milestone chests. I'm keeping on grabbing tokens and leveling characters for a while.

So they opened up one far corner of land. There is a section of land within another area, that should be opened instead. *shakes head*

So they opened up one far corner of land. There is a section of land within another area, that should be opened instead. *shakes head*
I noticed that...it doesn't make sense to me, but whatever. It's land. I'm not a fanatic for it, but I know others are. And the 10 million magic didn't really put a dent in my stash...

There's also a new float (Sword in the Stone) and new land. Plus new relics in the token shop.

Already bought Archimedes and the float and unlocking the land. Also enchanting some Wreck It Ralph attractions to drop King Candy and KnowsMore tokens.

The TC is likely to be "boring" for me...just collecting Maleficent tokens and trying to pick up something goofy I don't already have from the milestone chests. I'm keeping on grabbing tokens and leveling characters for a while.
nvm. I found a list online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter