Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t specify Disney themed. Neither the cruise or Hawaii would have to be Disney and you could get within that price. We stayed at the Ritz on Maui when we found a crazy deal that also included a buffet breakfast every day and it was cheaper than any deluxe Disney hotel stay we could have done. I could not personally justify spending that type of money for 2 days. I’m sure there are others like me. But as I also said, there are people out there who will pay it and it will be booked.
Shoot, I did a week long trip to Tokyo Disney for two at about half the price all-in. As someone who is both a Japanophile and a Star Wars fan, I just don't see the value in the Starcruiser with that comparison levied.

Mears Connect appears to be available for booking. "Introductory" pricing is below. No mention of luggage handling. The site states "Same reliable, safe service guests have been using for decades to Disney area hotels"

View attachment 594717
So, premium service is marketed on the website as "limited wait time, direct service" with a little icon of a car instead of a bus.

That seems like just a very expensive uber... or a more complicated way to book a taxi.

Mears Connect appears to be available for booking. "Introductory" pricing is below. No mention of luggage handling. The site states "Same reliable, safe service guests have been using for decades to Disney area hotels"

View attachment 594717

Ugh. We knew this was coming, and the price is somewhat reasonable, but it’s ushering in the era of “nickel and diming” at Disney, which I’m dreading.

So, premium service is marketed on the website as "limited wait time, direct service" with a little icon of a car instead of a bus.

That seems like just a very expensive uber... or a more complicated way to book a taxi.
I thought that might be their limo service. Waiting for more information.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter