Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads-up for everyone- apparently there are some IT issues and several of is have experienced having to reset our passwords/having our accounts frozen. It appears to be an IT glitch because it says the reset is because the account hasn't been used in a while. Currently, I can log in on the computer but the app is not working for me. Not sure what is happening, but definitely something to be aware of!

At first I thought WHOA! that’s a lotta money. But now I think your average EMPLOYED Star Wars-obsessed adult would have no problem with it. My son is 26 and would do it tomorrow. And probably again in six months if it was cool.

Yup. This childless 50+ geek couple will be there ASAP. The price is on at with cruises and other vacations we take, so it’s not a huge deterrent.

A few mins ago I got the email to register for one of the DVC preview days for Remy (they are September 5, 17 and 20).

I'm in the waiting room for the virtual queue now hoping to snag a spot on September 5 (registration opens at 11am ET)! 🤞 🤞 🤞

Ahh, just noticed that you received info for DVC preview. I am a passholder so maybe those will be different dates. Darn, I am actually there over Labor Day weekend.

Just a heads-up for everyone- apparently there are some IT issues and several of is have experienced having to reset our passwords/having our accounts frozen. It appears to be an IT glitch because it says the reset is because the account hasn't been used in a while. Currently, I can log in on the computer but the app is not working for me. Not sure what is happening, but definitely something to be aware of!

I'm having the same issue.

A few mins ago I got the email to register for one of the DVC preview days for Remy (they are September 5, 17 and 20).

I'm in the waiting room for the virtual queue now hoping to snag a spot on September 5 (registration opens at 11am ET)! 🤞 🤞 🤞

Sept 5 too! Last day of our trip, but we have a very late flight that night, so it should be doable, hopefullly! Joined the queue as well.

Aw man. I'm there in-between the first two dates. What a bummer! I'll have to try to ride it the old fashioned way in December.

I wonder if they will release AP previews before or after they start selling new APs... might be an alternative option.

congrats, wishing you good luck. Thanks for sharing the dates..
sadly no luck for me

Enter Freeform’s ‘grown-ish Getaway Sweepstakes’ for a Chance to Win a Disney Cruise aboard Disney
Wish in Summer 2022!
Now through August 24, 2021
Here’s how to enter:
The vacation for you and up to three guests includes a four-day/three-night cruise to the Bahamas aboard the Disney Wish, airfare, accommodations, Disney Gift Card, and Castaway Cay getaway package. Prize travel must take place from June 4, 2022, through June 8, 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter