Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. It's not action packed, but it's just so well-made. I am in love with that movie and all things related to Harper Goff's designs. It is my favorite Disney live-action movie!

Also, Disney+ can certianly make some great programs besides Marvel and Star Wars. One is called The Mysterious Benedict Society, and I just have to get that plug in because it is so good and I want people to watch it.
We just finished the last episode a few nights ago (2 adults and a teen). We liked it!

Don't understand why they can't have Rise and Rat (presumabley it wont be?) included. Would just need to adjust boarding groups accordingly. Aren't the new rides the biggest draw for early entry anyway?!
And it seems, unless I read it wrong or missed it, Frontierland and Adventureland were left off too?

Don't understand why they can't have Rise and Rat (presumabley it wont be?) included. Would just need to adjust boarding groups accordingly. Aren't the new rides the biggest draw for early entry anyway?!
The standby line would be hours long even from just the Early 1/2 hr. How would they be able to estimate when they can start boarding parties again?

The standby line would be hours long even from just the Early 1/2 hr. How would they be able to estimate when they can start boarding parties again?
I don't know. But I think if they weren't afraid of losing money from paid LL, that they could figure a way.

That was typical of morning EMH at MK in the before times. It was just Fantasyland and Tomorrowland attractions.
I guess I'd forgotten that part! But thinking back makes sense they'd follow the same.

(I've been rope dropping Frontierland this past year so have sort of fallen into that habit since the most people go to Fantasyland :))

Breaking news by... Me I am source.

CRT Breakfast menu is now available and will be $34.99 per person. You have to set the date for next week for it to show up.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/cinderella-royal-table/
Random question: can adults get waffles and bacon at CRT breakfast?

Why do they assume that adults always want fancy food and kids always want ordinary food? I hate missing out on all the fancy/cool restaurants because there’s nothing I can/want to eat.

Random question: can adults get waffles and bacon at CRT breakfast?

Why do they assume that adults always want fancy food and kids always want ordinary food? I hate missing out on all the fancy/cool restaurants because there’s nothing I can/want to eat.

YMMV - We have done this at Ohana dinner (old menu). I have an adult special needs son who is a picky eater, give him a hamburger and fries…he is a happy camper. Reservations 8:30 PM at Ohana so we could experience the fireworks while we dine, politely asked the server if my son could order from the children’s menu but still pay adult price ( Worth it to me to enjoy a sit down dinner and watch the fireworks). No problem, in fact the server brought him his own platter of chicken tenders with french fries. This thing was huge.
I know we have done the same thing at 50s primetime. My son adores this restaurant and it’s a family favorite . He didn’t care for anything on the adult menu but the server agreed to bring him an adult version of chicken tenders and fries which is offered on the children’s menu.

edit: My best friends daughter-in-law also ordered an adult version of chicken tenders and french fries at Ohana. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter