Disney ONLY exchange sent/received COMPLETED

Mine and my daughter's came today. She got a home-made tissue holder & keychain (with princesses on both).

I got a box-o-stuff that includes a small stuffed eeyore, mickey notebook, minnie pen, lollipops, WDW tin, minnie night light, mickey & minnie knit sweater instruction book, WDW soap, and pooh stamps.

Thanks to fluffernutter and disneygirlatheart. :)

Ashley

Your Welcome! Hope you enjoy it all!!

I got two exchanges in the mail yesterday. Both of them were absolutely perfect. Thank you both. Now to post them in the order they were opened.

From Jenny (JennyL) I got:
Stitch stuffed animal
Lime green Mickey Antenna topper
Orange Mickey Antenna topper
Mickey notepad
Mickey gel pens

From Janet (janet715) I got:
Stitch stuffed animal
Mickey in a cute outfit
Mickey and me photo frame
Blue princess gloves
Mickey lightup pen

Both Stitches will go into my Lilo and Stitch bedroom!!!!

Uh-oh! Double Stitches!!!! Glad you liked everything!!! :woohoo:

I got a FABULOUS package from ksloane:

a mickey & friends placemat
a tinker bell placemat
2 bags of mickey cookies
a pooh address book
a disney note pad
a pooh light up pen
a goofy pin (this is funny b/c it says "I love to work out" and I just started going to the gym a couple months ago!)
a bunch of pooh and princess fruit snacks
REALLY cute disney straws
and the absolute best thing of all - DISNEY CUTLERY!! DD absolutely LOVES these and had to have a bowl of cereal so she could use the tigger spoon!!

Thanks so much, Kim! And a special thanks for thinking of my kiddies too!! We are very grateful!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I was out of town this weekend but got the package when I returned yesterday. I love the Mickey travel cosmetics bags, the chocolate and the new DIS pin. Thanks so much.

Also I have my package all ready to go but I forgot it at home in my rush out this morning. I'm so sorry but I will send it priority tomorrow. I'll post again when it actually goes out.

I hope there was more in the box?? :confused:
There was a lot of things in the largest bag. Did you open it?

Hi Nancy, how was your trip? Anyone else receive anything this weekend? I know mine should be there by now.

Trip was GREAT!!
I am getting addicted to cruising :teeth:

I am headed to the post office now to pick up my mail. I will check in if something arrived for me.

I hope there was more in the box?? :confused:
There was a lot of things in the largest bag. Did you open it?

No silly me I haven't opened the bags yet. We are getting the house ready for our open house this weekend so the bags are sitting on my chair waiting to get put away. LOL Very exciting that I now have a surprise waiting for me at home.

I am stressing out. I mailed my overseas one on the 28th and when i went to the post office today she checked for me and it went airmail and she's not sure why its not there yet..:confused3

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know we missed a parcel on Saturday and I won't be able to collect it from the post office until tomorrow. I am guessing it is my exchange so I'll be sure to check in and let you know!

Gaspodé

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know we missed a parcel on Saturday and I won't be able to collect it from the post office until tomorrow. I am guessing it is my exchange so I'll be sure to check in and let you know!

Gaspodé

::yes:: you just saved me from stressing out anymore. not sure why it didnt' tell me it was in your area it says its mia!!! glad it made it there.

Will be PMing those that haven't posted yet today to check on things.

Alright here is the list of who has yet to receive as far as I can tell:

SnowWhitesmom
Ksloane
Cruisin

Anyone else that should/shouldn't be on the list? These are the ones yet to receive a package.

Mine was waiting for me at the PO today.
It is from snowwhitesmom.
I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but I will post back this evening with the contents.
Back to unpacking and laundry....and house cleaning :rolleyes:

Okay...here is my list from snowwhitesmom (Michelle)
Capt. Jack keyring...down into my pirate room for that ;)
PotC hair clippie....cute....do I dare wear it? :blush:
Italian charm bracelet....and 2 charms, Donald and a dangly Mickey (do I admit that I have 2 Italian charm bracelets and a watch :eek: )
Alice necklace
Alice and Cheshire Cat earrings
silver Mickey earrings
Mickey bobble light up pen
Mickey Thanksgiving pumpkin antenna topper (I collect toppers too :rolleyes: )
Mickey with dogs (Nana, 2 of the dalmations, Lady and Tramp, Jacque) collectors pin

thank you for the great package, Michelle.
And thank you for hosting, Dania.

I got home from WDW last night and my package was waiting for me.... all the way from the UK. Thanks Gaspode!!!

I got:

A tinkerbell bracklet
Tinkerbell notepad
Minnie Pen
Minnie Tin w/ candies
Princess Chocolates
Minnie Mouse note cards (soo cute)

Thanks so much!!!

Teresa- Crossfamily

I am glad you like everything. I was a bit worried sending something homemade but I was so happy with the way that box had turned out I had to share!!!

This was a lot of Fun

I got home from WDW last night and my package was waiting for me.... all the way from the UK. Thanks Gaspode!!!

I got:

A tinkerbell bracklet
Tinkerbell notepad
Minnie Pen
Minnie Tin w/ candies
Princess Chocolates
Minnie Mouse note cards (soo cute)

Thanks so much!!!

You are welcome glad you enjoyed and hope you had a fantastic time at WDW (how could you not?!)

:cheer2:
Gaspodé

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter