Disney ONLY exchange sent/received COMPLETED

Hugs to Gaspode's Mum!!!

And a big thank you!

She sent me

A wonderful Welsh Pooh Bear
Pooh stickers
Pooh chocolates
And a hidden Mickey pin!

The package I sent should have been there by now. Its been 12 days. I hope it didn't get lost.:confused:

Teresa- Crossfamily

I am glad you like everything. I was a bit worried sending something homemade but I was so happy with the way that box had turned out I had to share!!!

This was a lot of Fun

I can not tell you how much I :love: it. It has to be my fav exchange ever..

Hi exchangers!
I finally got a chance to run down to my mailbox today and found my package from Robin waiting for me :woohoo:
I am typing this as I pull each item out:
A Pooh bear Loot bag (very cute & feels sturdy!)
a Pooh Bear luggage tag (also very cute and flexible so the airport monkeys hopefully can not destroy it, lol)
a Nemo Vanilla lip balm moisturizing lip pot
a Pigglett Lite Up Jiggler Pen
a Monsters Inc themed sctch tape dispenser (this is so cool! I've not seen these before!)
a package of Finding Nemo tissue paper (sweet!)
a Pink Mickey head icon bracelet (LiveStrong style- Awesome!)
a small Tink coin purse (very cute!)
a young Simba & Nala spiral notebook (definitely have a use for this)
a package of Mickey tissue paper :-)thumbsup2 )
a Dory magic towel (love these! I am so easily amused, lol!)
a magnetic Cinderella activity (like a paper doll but magnetic- really neat!)
a Mickey ruler (perfect for my crafts!)
a Squirt flashing magnetic badge (sssssweeeet! love this!)
a pack of Pluto temporary body tattoos (adorable!)
and 2 Pooh bear pencils, 2 Princess pencils, 1 Minnie click pencil, and 2 Tink pens!

Thank you Robin for such an awesome package- I can't believe you got all that to fit in the envelope, lol! :cool1: And I totally understand about the Princesses and Pooh stuff; It is the same here in the US! :flower3:

Thank you Dania for hosting this exchange!

Hi exchangers!
I finally got a chance to run down to my mailbox today and found my package from Robin waiting for me :woohoo:
I am typing this as I pull each item out:
A Pooh bear Loot bag (very cute & feels sturdy!)
a Pooh Bear luggage tag (also very cute and flexible so the airport monkeys hopefully can not destroy it, lol)
a Nemo Vanilla lip balm moisturizing lip pot
a Pigglett Lite Up Jiggler Pen
a Monsters Inc themed sctch tape dispenser (this is so cool! I've not seen these before!)
a package of Finding Nemo tissue paper (sweet!)
a Pink Mickey head icon bracelet (LiveStrong style- Awesome!)
a small Tink coin purse (very cute!)
a young Simba & Nala spiral notebook (definitely have a use for this)
a package of Mickey tissue paper :-)thumbsup2 )
a Dory magic towel (love these! I am so easily amused, lol!)
a magnetic Cinderella activity (like a paper doll but magnetic- really neat!)
a Mickey ruler (perfect for my crafts!)
a Squirt flashing magnetic badge (sssssweeeet! love this!)
a pack of Pluto temporary body tattoos (adorable!)
and 2 Pooh bear pencils, 2 Princess pencils, 1 Minnie click pencil, and 2 Tink pens!

Thank you Robin for such an awesome package- I can't believe you got all that to fit in the envelope, lol! :cool1: And I totally understand about the Princesses and Pooh stuff; It is the same here in the US! :flower3:

Thank you Dania for hosting this exchange!

I'm glad that the package has finally arrived to you.

It's amazing how much stuff you can cram into an envelope when you are determined to make it fit ;)

I hope you enjoy the things that I picked out for you.

Nancy I need to send another thank you out. After all the talk yesterday I forgot to open the bag until I got home today. I was overly excited with what I already had gotten but the extra stuff is just great. In the large bag was a Mickey pen, DCA coffee mug, 50year keychain, Mickey Irish Cream coffee, 50year lollipops, DCA notecube, and a Disneyland pin.

Everything is so great.

Thanks again!!

Glad you liked it (and found it :rotfl: ).
Isn't the keychain too cute?? ::yes::
Enjoy!!

I love the keychain. My DH stayed home today so finish the install of my bulletin board in my scraproom and I plan to out it there when he's done. I have a Disney theme going on in that room.

That puts us down to one so hopefully we will hear something very soon.

Alright..game over so I wanted to post about our great goodies.

Cameron received a very cute princess kleenex holder from fluffernutter and family. She's very excited about this. Says she is going to take it to school so she doesn't have to get up for a kleenex. :) She also received a personlized princess keyring. We put it one of her backpacks. She says she's saving it for when she has a car too (she's 6 so that is a long time to keep up with it :rotfl: ). Thanks so much for both of these items. She loves them.

My package was from Dania (DisneyCP2002) and it was an awesome ornament - Cinderella's Slipper. I love it and plan to do our first Disney Christmas tree next year so this was a perfect choice. She also had a Tink tshirt sent from Disney (of which Cameron already wants to claim for a sleepign shirt, lol). I almost missed this. I am so glad you referred to it in the letter. I had also ordered some items from Disney and both arrived at the same time. I wouldn't have opened it as I just thought they had seperated my order and since it was a gift for my daughter I probably wouldn't have opened for a couple days (until she wasn't paying attention). I do love it and can't wait to wear it.

Thanks to both of you for a great exchange.

Teyamo received her package from Ksloane's DD Cameron.
You really went overboard,lol but Teyamo sure didnt complain. She was all smiles as she kept emptying things from her box.I hope I remember all the goodies.

Glad she liked them. I let Cameron pick out everything and she had a blast.

I got a FABULOUS package from ksloane:

Thanks so much, Kim! And a special thanks for thinking of my kiddies too!! We are very grateful!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

It was fun shopping for this stuff. We don't have a Disney store so I always have fun searching for Disney stuff. :) Glad you liked everything.

I received my package today. It came to me from Jill. I didn't find a note in the package so I'm sorry I don't have your screen name.

Inside the box I found:

a package of Disney Pencils (I love pencils)
a really neat Mickey Mouse travel cup
Disney lotion
nice shirt with Tinkerbell on it :tink:
Minnie Mouse stamper
Mickey and Minnie lip gloss.

Thanks Jill for all of the neat Disney Stuff you sent to me. :thumbsup2

So glad I put the note in then :teeth: Also glad you liked them both.

Well it would seem this exchange is offically over, unless someone pipes up. So look for Disney ONLY Summer coming end of May!

I received my package today. It came to me from Jill. I didn't find a note in the package so I'm sorry I don't have your screen name.

Inside the box I found:

a package of Disney Pencils (I love pencils)
a really neat Mickey Mouse travel cup
Disney lotion
nice shirt with Tinkerbell on it :tink:
Minnie Mouse stamper
Mickey and Minnie lip gloss.

Thanks Jill for all of the neat Disney Stuff you sent to me. :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you liked it. I forgot all about the note. Sorry about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter