Not open for further replies.
shop 2. Wallet 0. :lmao:

86636Shop2-med.JPG

lainey said:
This is my first picture post...hope it works
DD and Tinkerbell.... :love:
DisneyPhotoImage89.jpg

Elaine

Your DD looks like a pixie herself! I love her expression. Looking forward to more of your picture posts! :)

Sharla
A Scrapbooker's Guide to Walt Disney World

Sharla and lainey....your kids are adorable. :) I love the excitement in their little faces. :)

prestonsmomma said:
Great pictures everyone. I now have some of my own to post again since we just got back yesterday. I will post some soon.

Joe I have a question for you please. I had camera problems while on our trip, would you mind if I printed out a few of your general shots like the one above for my scrapbook. We have a similar eye for things and many of the shots you have taken are the ones I would do as well. I promise not to do anything personal like your family (I was able to get plenty of those thank goodness) but I missed the decoration shots I wanted.

Yeah, that's fine... go right on ahead!

°O°Joe said:

The Hollywood Tower Hotel looks as ominous from the back as it does from the front! Those imagineers never skimp on the details -- love all those little balconies, windows, and terraces. Great job, Joe!

Sharla
A Scrapbooker's Guide to Walt Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter