Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is mine for the day, thought I would change it up with a Disney Wonder picture! This is inside Parrot Cay dining.
Copy2of100_0218.jpg

willis37862 said:
Sharla and lainey....your kids are adorable. :) I love the excitement in their little faces. :)
aww thank you....I constantly had tears in my eyes watching her seeing things for the first time....cant wait to return next Oct :Pinkbounc
Elaine

Metallicat said:
MGM studios in front of the Great Movie Ride
100_0592.jpg

HaHa... love that!! Growing up that was a favorite show of mine, weird I know :rolleyes1 . I still have some of his old Pee-Wee's Playhouse movies on VHS! :3dglasses

Just back from the World late last night...I miss it already. Looks like Mickey is all ready for Christmas!!

DSCF1180.jpg

Here's my first pic posted here!

From the MK this past Saturday:
IMG_2679.jpg

karebear1 said:
Here's my first pic posted here!

From the MK this past Saturday:
:thumbsup2 I like it...nice picture....Look forward to more pictures :) from you.

will_n_jail.jpg

My little brother. The picture being so dark works well, I think. Without intending to, my bro did a good job of playing the part. XD

Metallicat said:
Pop Century Resort
STARWARS2005035.jpg

Metallicat, totally off subject here :offtopic:, but judging by your user name I'm assuming your a Metallica fan? Have you ever seen them live? Just curious, because I've seen them twice, and they are far and away the best concert I've ever seen... I'm a big Metallica fan.

°O°Joe said:
Metallicat, totally off subject here :offtopic:, but judging by your user name I'm assuming your a Metallica fan? Have you ever seen them live? Just curious, because I've seen them twice, and they are far and away the best concert I've ever seen... I'm a big Metallica fan.

Yes, I like them, but am not a huge fan. I love their version of 'Turn the page' though. I'm more of a Pink Floyd kinda girl. talk about a great concert :thumbsup2 DD on the other hand LOVES them. she came up with my username. never seen them in concert, but if they ever come to Birmingham I'll take her to their show in a heartbeat. heck if they ever come back to Atlanta we'll go see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter