Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
558962603_c0b57913f3.jpg

WHERE IS THIS? SO COOL!

It was somewhere on the outside of Animal Kingdom before you go through the turnstiles. I think it was off to the left. I backtracked and entered through Rainforest Cafe, so I can't remember exactly. I thought the dragon looked like it was stopping to smell the roses, so to speak!

I love looking at this thread but I especially am enjoying the warm pictures today as it is 18 degrees here. :scared1:
Thanks to everyone for sharing.

disgram...Thanks for the compliment. Certainly you can use it ..Go up Canada's stairs and you can look down at the gardens!!:flower3:

This is the only thread I check every day. Sometimes 2 or 3 times!

2008016and7008.jpg

WOW !! Super "head on" shot :thumbsup2 You must be pretty tall?:rotfl2:
Here's another..

DSC_06481676.jpg

Another wishes photo!
original.jpg

What kind of camera do you have? And... while I'm asking... did you just point and shoot or did you have to do anything special? I'm in the market for a new camera - our next trip is in November (possibly our last for awhile) and I want some good pics of the fireworks and parades and such.

TIA

What kind of camera do you have? And... while I'm asking... did you just point and shoot or did you have to do anything special? I'm in the market for a new camera - our next trip is in November (possibly our last for awhile) and I want some good pics of the fireworks and parades and such.

TIA
Thanks sbpuckett! I use a Canon 40D digital SLR camera. Heres mine for today, another from POTC, I kind of did a watercolor effect on it....I like how it turned out....
original.jpg

025_25_00.jpg

Ok so we might be going to disney in April very big chance:cool1:
so ill stop boring everybody with my old pics:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter