Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
...this guy!

DSCF2738.jpg

~YEKCIM

great shot!

WOW! Was this done with infra-red? I would have never thought to take a roll to Disney! :woohoo:

I've heard you can use a red filter to mimic the way infrared works on a digital camera...has anyone tried this?

Beautiful, beautiful shot!
I shot this with digital, a sony dsc-f717 and r 72 filter. The results from the sony cameras can be amazing. Check out my infrared galleries
http://www.pbase.com/catson/infrared_galleries
oh and heres one more infrared shot from WDW
original.jpg

DSCF3093.jpg

I'll miss the gold "trimmings" on the castle when we go back in...WOW!...only 94 more days!

~YEKCIM

I'll miss the gold "trimmings" on the castle when we go back in...WOW!...only 94 more days!

~YEKCIM

Nice one- I miss the castle decorations also. I wonder when/what they will do next. It looks so plain now.

My POTD - Youngest DD waiting in our room at AKL to go have breakfast in the castle...:goodvibes

129105936-L.jpg

I think that Castle was from Disneyland in tokoyo. that is what it says on the top of the Castle. Very nice..

That was actually part of the WDW castle decorations. The image in the middle would change periodically showing each of the 4 castles around the world with the park's name underneath. It was part of the 50th celebration decor.

That was actually part of the WDW castle decorations. The image in the middle would change periodically showing each of the 4 castles around the world with the park's name underneath. It was part of the 50th celebration decor.

So it was taken in florida...Great picture, can't wait to go...

That's interesting. I enjoyed seing the castle in that decor but I never realized that image changed or moved. Does anyone have a picture of it changing or pictures of it in different positions?

That's interesting. I enjoyed seing the castle in that decor but I never realized that image changed or moved. Does anyone have a picture of it changing or pictures of it in different positions?

I think the changing and moving aspect was not always working. I know that during one trip it ALWAYS seemed to be on the same castle. When it did work, it was really neat though as lights would start to sparkle all around the frame and the image would change slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter