Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Trade City, U.S.A.

Thanks for the reply, chaoscent.

I said after last year's event I would never go to another one unless I had a seat! I think we will bring the portable tripod seats. Not the most comfortable triangle seat but at least it gives my back some relief. The good thing is they are so light and fold up so small. On one hand I wish the seats were bigger but on the other hand I don't want to be carrying a bigger/heavier chair around. And we do plan to break for lunch so I would have to lug it to lunch too. I guess the tripod it is!

(I was even considering a small rolling ice chest but the seat is so low there would be a lot of up and down with it. And from inching forward in line and getting up and down to move it, I think it would very hard on the thighs. Plus there is still the issue of taking it with us to lunch and I don't want to get a bunch of looks in the park from people wondering why I have an ice chest!)

I will be attending the Vinylmation event on Sunday. Right now, I do not plan on attending the full Pin event. (I was so disappointed over my last two trips with all the counterfeit pins that I have pretty much given up on pin trading for now.) I looked at the registration for the Vinylmation event and there are two options for check-in; either Thursday or Sunday. Anyone know where the check-in on Sunday will be? If I wait until Sunday, will it hurt my chances at getting the LE figures? I don't plan on coming in until Friday...

This is my first pin event and I'm getting REALLY excited. However, I'm also a little intimidated about it. I love all the input everyone has already included, but any more pointers for a first timer?

Well, I just learned about the RSP system, which is good. I am super bummed though!

The Vinylmation Event is SOLD OUT!!!!!! :sick::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I am on the waitlist, but it was the only reason why I was taking this trip :( Does anyone know how the waitlist will work?

This is the first I've heard of this event...can somebody point me in the direction of the registration page and/or more information about it?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter