~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Ok, ready for pics??

I am making all these clickable thumbnails since I have so many. I don't want to slow up the thread.

The lanyard is where I stuck the ones we just got in this exchange and the the 3 meet the robinsons pins we just got in a pack at the Disney store for about $4! I still need to get them all into the book. :goodvibes

The first ones are of the pins in our book which for the most part are pins we were givin or traded for at some point.

The ones in the cabinet and such are ones we have bought on Disney Shopping or in the parks new. :)

Glad you got them! :cheer2: Tell Cameron not to feel bad, I have so many Tink pins & I just can't part with them lol

Cameron got both of hers. I can't tell you who each specific pin was from because she ripped into both of them so fast that I never saw which came from which.....:rotfl:

But she got 4 pins: a Tinkerbell in front of a big T, a Mad Hatter on a 2002 calendar, a really cute minnie mouse, and a beautiful castle.

She also got some princess stamps and pencils, a mickey sticker and a Dory keychain! These were from Amanda Coley and Garrett Corbin!!

Thanks so much everyone...She loves them!!! She's informed me that she doesn't think she'll be able to trade these. :love:

:woohoo: I love buying pins on Ebay. It is so exciting to see what you have when you buy in lots!

Pins are so addicting. Seeing as how we had such a hard time with this exchange since there are not many in our book that were on everyones lists or that dh could not bring himself to part with (he loves those pins..lol) I knew we would have nothing for trading at Disney. So off to ebay I go...

Well lookie what I bought!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=250132722682&rd=1&rd=1

I am so excited. I can't wait to get them in and look through them. I am so broke now though..lol No more shopping for me. Although he does have another lot I would love to buy b/c the price is awesome but I just can't do it right now. :sad2:

Ok, so I want to see some pins so I will go load up pics of my book if some of you will do the same..haha. I love seeing everyones collections. :goodvibes

Glad you got them! :cheer2: Tell Cameron not to feel bad, I have so many Tink pins & I just can't part with them lol

:goodvibes I assured her she didn't have to trade anything she didn't want to....I can guarantee you that the Tink pin won't go anywhere!! The others may just depend on her options (I think she'd trade me for a Tink pin :rotfl: )

:lmao:

:goodvibes I assured her she didn't have to trade anything she didn't want to....I can guarantee you that the Tink pin won't go anywhere!! The others may just depend on her options (I think she'd trade me for a Tink pin :rotfl: )

Hopefully a couple of arrivals today.

We are only waiting on 8 more!! We are doing great!!

:banana: :woohoo: :yay:
Me!
I rec'd some goodies from UKDisneyDreamer! :cheer2:
I rec'd two yummy jelly suckers. I have always wondered how those are -- and know I know because I chowed down Ariel already. :rolleyes1 :rotfl: yummy. I like jelly candy.
My packet also included a PotC pen. pirate: arrr Thanks me hearty lass! :goodvibes
AND I rec'd two pins. :cloud9:
One was the Canadian flag Mickey head pin. The other is Pin 53726: UKDS - Edinburgh Mickey Mouse (Pinpics #).
Very cool! A definate keeper! :hippie:

Many, many thanks Anne!

:flower3:

That didn't take too long to arrive.
We have US ones that were sent the same time that are still not to their destinations....or at least not reported on.

Who else has something to report?

I received two wonderful pin packages today!
Big hugs and thanks to UKDISNEYDREAMER and DJT:goodvibes
UKDISNEYDREAMER sent me a neat POTC pen, two adorable princess pops, and two pins - a great "E" from the Incredibles pin and a cool Edinburgh pin with Mickey!
DJT sent me some fun stickers and a notepad, both Pooh themed AND her "one to give away" pin from Disneyland[I feel so special] and a cute Mickey one!
Thank you both so much!:hug:

Anyone wanna play again when my new pins come in? :lmao:

Really though, why don't we ever do trades as far as showing what we have an picking trades with one another. ;)

Those hats are too cute....and I don't care if they have boxes ;)

We could always do private trades, Amanda. Me....like I said before, I like all mine :rotfl: Actually I do have a couple of duplicates.

There will be another one of these the end of Nov. though....so get ready everyone.

Michelle....:yay: for 2 arrivals.
That only leaves us with 5 more to arrive.

So, we have to wait until November for another pin exchange. :sad1: These are so much fun. Trading would be fun, too, but it's more exciting to not know which pins are coming. That element of surprise is just so much fun. I'm ready to play again!

Snowwhitesmom, I'm glad you liked your package. I so wished I had your favorite so it would be special for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter