~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

Garrett's did not come today, maybe tomorrow! I will post when it arrives :)

I hope we hear of some arrivals today. ::yes::

We still have waiting (let me know if you are still waiting or have received and are listed):

jensenba x 2 (mailed 6-15 and 6-18)
Garrett (mailed 6-18)
ukdisneydreamer (mailed 6-15)
ksloane (mailed 6-15)
and mickeydreamer has received but still needs to let us hear about it :)

I haven't, but they have a money back guarantee so that is good!

Has anyone done business with pinseller.com
their prices look pretty good to me....but I don't know much except how much they cost at the parks :eek:

WOOHOO! I am all for another exchange in Aug! It will be a month before our trip. :banana:

So my pins from ebay came today..and I bought them to have traders....:rolleyes1 well now between dh and I there are only about 10 or so we want to trade..lol

Man, back to ebay I go! :lmao: :eek:

LOL...Amanda....that is my problem.
I want them all. That is why I am thinking ordering them might be better for me, then I will just order 2 of each ;)

Hmmm...I will do some checking on some of those pins that have not arrived. Some seem to be taking a bit long.

Well, I palced an order :rolleyes:
That's what happens when I finish all my chores for the day :teeth: I tend to go shopping.
I ordered 15 pins.....5 for trading.

Well, I palced an order :rolleyes:
That's what happens when I finish all my chores for the day :teeth: I tend to go shopping.
I ordered 15 pins.....5 for trading.

I have to keep away from ebay!! Every now and then I catch myself thinking.."Maybe I should get some more pins to trade:cloud9: "

I bought 25 trading pins (as a lot) for the 5 of us for our upcoming trip. We get them and spread them out...my kids found way too many keepers!! But we all really enjoy trading in the parks sooo.......... Maybe I should look on ebay....;)

I'd love to do another pin exchange in August. Everyone stock up on eeyore pins for me ok LOL.

LOL.....okay everyone note Fire14's choice.
Anyone else??
Me I like unusual ones ;)
But also Mickey, Tink, Donald, Goofy and of course, Merryweather (not sure if there are more of her that I don't already have).

Well beings you asked lol Of course I love Tink :) , Jiminy Cricket, & Haunted Mansion. I really love all pins!

LOL.....okay everyone note Fire14's choice.
Anyone else??
Me I like unusual ones ;)
But also Mickey, Tink, Donald, Goofy and of course, Merryweather (not sure if there are more of her that I don't already have).

The biggest reason I have not traded in the parks.... I am afraid of the CM. Seriously I don't like walking up to total strangers and talking to them, no matter how friendly they seem.

I was the very same way, and I am not an outgoing person AT ALL. It's never been very easy for me to talk to people, much less a perfect stranger. :scared1: However, I decided that I wanted to look at the pins the CMs had on their lanyards so I just bucked up and started walking up and asking nicely "May I see your pins?" After doing that a few times, it became so easy to do. Many of the CMs are just as eager to look at the pins on my lanyard as I am to look at the pins on theirs. They sometimes know information about the pins I have and it's really interesting. :woohoo:

Maybe if you tried it a few times, you'd enjoy it and you wouldn't think twice about it again. It's now such fun that it's a big part of why I go to WDW!

Me, too! Me, too! :dancer: I'm in. I should have some more pins by then. It's so exciting. I may have to try to talk my DH into it, too, or maybe I'll just put his name in and list what he likes. He always asks me to collect for him! Pooh and Meriweather, he is like you. He doesn't want to walk up to a CM. He wants me to do it for him, and I do, because I enjoy it and I try to find pins that he likes such as cars, Cars-the movie characters- (which I also like) and motorcycles. He doesn't have a lanyard or a pin book. I put his pins on one page of my pin book. Of course, that way I get to enjoy them myself. ;)

Here are my pins, sorry some are blurry.
100_0082.jpg

100_0081.jpg

100_0080.jpg

100_0076.jpg

100_0075.jpg

100_0073.jpg

100_0071.jpg

100_0069.jpg

100_0068.jpg

100_0067.jpg

100_0066.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0063.jpg

100_0062.jpg

You're easy, Heidi :teeth:
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I could sign up my DH too....he just picks one he likes too. Donald and he does have a blue fairy. But then I would have to give up some of mine...so maybe not :rotfl:

It's not that I would mind going to a CM....I just don't want to trade mine.
I don't wear them to the parks. I leave them home and then just buy more.

Awesome Heidi, you have a great collection going there!

I told the boys today I need to get them a book to start putting their keeper pins in, but I like the cork board!

Here are my pins, sorry some are blurry.

Wow...you have a lot of cute pins, Heidi ::yes::
My collection is seeming so insignificant next to some of yours!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter