~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

I am so glad that you all liked everything. :goodvibes
Yes it was a pooh: diary. Hope the aches and pains go away soon. pixiedust:

Heidi

Any other news today??
I do still have a couple of people that have not picked up their names yet ...or answered when I inquired if they picked them up through e-mail :eek:
Hopefully soon.

Both of my packages were sent today with DC! :cheer2:

fires_grumpy and fire14's pins are in mail and on their way to in and wa

Glad to hear of a lot of mailings ::yes::

We should be hearing of more arrivals soon too :)

WOOHOO!!! PINS PINS PINS! hehe

Ethan got his exchange today and had a great time checking out his goodies!

He sends a huge thank you to Alex (AlexWyattMommy) for his 4 pins. He loves his donald pin so much. He has had it on his shirt for the last bit here..lol He also got a pooh head pin, a mickey head mexico flag pin and a minnie pin. He won't let me put them on his lanyard yet as he is carrying them around the house..:rotfl: He is so excited to have some of his own pins.

Thanks so much again for making his day!!

oh and I must know..where did you get the mickey tissue paper?? I love that!!

Mine are almost ready and I hope to get them out to everyone tomorrow. :goodvibes

I am so glad he likes them.
I got the cool paper in the Mickey exchange. Mickey Fanatic found the paper in Canada.

Wyatt got his pins from ksloane's DD.

Disneyland Mickey head pin. The Mickey head spins. This is so cool.
Magical Musical Moments Pin #10 - Donald Duck "You belong to my heart".

Thanks so much for these really neat pins. We have not seen them before. These are keepers for sure!

Well, it wasn't quite first thing this morning as I had planned, but the pins are on their way just a few hours later than I had originally planned.:thumbsup2

Note to self... don't plan on doing something first thing in the morning... traffic accidents put you behind.:happytv:

No more news today??

We are transitioning addresses as I resigned from my job at the end of the school year and will be starting at a new one in August. I did check the old one today (where we got the dollar store exchange), but did not make it to the new one to see if any of our pins arrived. I will be checking it in the morning though as I want to go work on my classroom.

I received cute pins from Kimberly - a Mickey and a Stitch. I know my DGS is going to say "cool" :cool1: when he sees Stitch and he's going to want that pin! :goodvibes

I received cute pins from Kimberly - a Mickey and a Stitch. I know my DGS is going to say "cool" :cool1: when he sees Stitch and he's going to want that pin! :goodvibes

YEA!! So glad they arrived. I mailed all 4 sets the same day so others should be receiving theirs quickly. :goodvibes

I agree with the DGS...the Stitch was :cool1:

Glad you like them.

YEA!! So glad they arrived. I mailed all 4 sets the same day so others should be receiving theirs quickly. :goodvibes

I agree with the DGS...the Stitch was :cool1:

Glad you like them.

I do like them, Kimberly. Thank you! Actually they arrived Monday which really surprised me, as I thought that was really fast. I just didn't get to post until now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter