~~~Disney Pin Exchange sent/received thread~~~...COMPLETED!!!

I am so glad Alex liked his package!:goodvibes

I received a wonderful package today from Bobbiwoz!:hug: Thank you so much! She sent me FOUR fabulous pins - an It's A Small World pin, a Snowwhite pin:goodvibes , a Saratoga Springs pin, and a The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains tour pin!
Thanks again!!

Our 3 packages went out today! I hope they are liked..and hey if they are not then at least there will be some new traders for you..lol I tried to pick what they asked for though. :goodvibes Hope they get to the new homes soon.

One of my packages arrived today,
From Fire14
I received 3 pins. 2 Tinkerbells...one with her sitting on a thimble and one with her primping in front of a lime green flower.
And a cute Minnie from WDW.
Thank you so much, Juli.

I'm really hoping that the ones I sent arrive at their destination before I go away, otherwise I have to wait till I get back home to find out.:upsidedow

When are you leaving, Nutsy?

Any more news today?
REminder PMs will go out in the morning. Still a few people that have not posted anything at all on this thread :(

When are you leaving, Nutsy?

Any more news today?
REminder PMs will go out in the morning. Still a few people that have not posted anything at all on this thread :(

I go first thing Thursday morning (Wednesday afternoon your time).

I'm going to the post office on my lunch hour and will put my two packages in the mail today. :cool1:

:yay:

We still have people that have not checked in!!

TODAY is mail day!! Reminder PMs will be going out to people that I have not heard from at all....I think there is 3 of them.

Really sorry but the pins have not arrived today so I will not be able to post them just yet. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll keep you uptodate.

Gaspodé

My two packages have been taken to the post office. They are on their way! :)

Mine has been sent!! It's going way across the big pond. The lady at the post office said it would take a week....we shall see!!!

Kimba

Really sorry but the pins have not arrived today so I will not be able to post them just yet. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll keep you uptodate.

Gaspodé

Thanks for checking in, Melissa. Hopefully soon.
(One of the people you are sending to is one of the MIA ones)

I received my pkg. today from snowwhitesmom: I got A pooh and piglet pin and a pooh pin. I also got a HD lime green mickey paint chip and a baby pegus beanie. DH still waiting on his to arrive and for his receiver to say she got hers.

I received my pkg. today from snowwhitesmom: I got A pooh and piglet pin and a pooh pin. I also got a HD lime green mickey paint chip and a baby pegus beanie. DH still waiting on his to arrive and for his receiver to say she got hers.

Your DH's was mailed yesterday, so it should be soon.
I will check on his receiver. She has been posting ;) but hasn't mentioned anything.

Your DH's was mailed yesterday, so it should be soon.
I will check on his receiver. She has been posting ;) but hasn't mentioned anything.
NOt a problem I'm just trying to keep you and sender updated. I checked DC on his sent pkg and it doesn't show it received, I figured it would arrive before yours :)

You would think. I have a note into her, but I think she would have posted when she received.

They'll get there. ::yes::

Mine is coming from the farthest away(half way around the world :banana: ) and I'm not worried.

They'll get there. ::yes::

Mine is coming from the farthest away(half way around the world :banana: ) and I'm not worried.

Just so long as they arrive there by your Wednesday I'll be happy. Cos I go away Wednedsay afternoon your time till Saturday evening your time.

Well have a great time. You're going up the coast right?

Hopefully they will all get to their destinations ::yes::

Still those 3 people to hear from.....if no PM reply by Sunday, I will try e-mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter