Disney restaurants that are popular that are not very good anymore.

I thought the food at BoG was just okay. The atmosphere is beautiful, but I don’t feel the need to go back.

Very disappointed in new BOG dinner. The food was flat out not good, with my pork tenderloin so overcooked I could barely chew it (and certainly not a two credit/signature experience), service was the worst we had all trip--all meal with no drink refill...in August, received the wrong orders for our kids that were never corrected, because our waiter never checked on our meals after someone else dropped them off, and I had to wait 20 minutes after the rest of my family left before he finally turned up so I could ask him for the check--and that ballroom is so crowded and noisy. Plus a birthday was never acknowledged despite being noted on the reservation and confirmed at the host stand.

I also couldn't quite figure out why the breakfast at Boma is so popular. Seemed like the exact same meal as Tusker House but with no characters. Certainly not worth a special trip to an out of the way resort.,

I can't say we've ever been really disappointed. I guess we just don't expect much because, after all, we're at a theme park.

I went to WDW for the first time in 1978 and the food was AWFUL! I always wonder if people’s memories about how everything was so much better isn’t just revisionist history.

Quite true! I said so upthread. Fine dining was beyond their ability until 1996.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter