Disney Rewards - Question

JWBmom

Mouseketeer
When you redeem your rewards - how long does it take to arrive and do they expire?
Thanks

When you redeem your rewards - how long does it take to arrive and do they expire?
Thanks

I just ordered a new card and it took about a week. They do have an expiration date on them. Sorry, I don't recall what date was on the one I just ordered but the ones I had before I think I ordered in Jun 2010 and they expired in Dec 2011.

In my experience, the cards have expired December of the next year. Any you order this year would expire December of 2013. Next year, they'd expire December of 2014. Etc.

Once you have a card, you can transfer more Rewards dollars to it (until it expires) pretty instantaneously, either on their website, or by phone. Any Rewards dollars on the card when it expires disappear. You cannot transfer them to a new card or back to your account.

Sayhello

I moved your thread to the Disney Rewards Programs forum from the DCL forum since it's not a cruise related question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter