Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

I'm joining!:cool1: Looks great Erin!! I will only be able to jump on right at 9am to put my choices in for sign ups then I'll need to go because I'm volunteering at DD's school that morning. I'll definately take more groups at the end though to help fill where you need me.

Yay!! Sounds great! Do you have any opinions on the groups that are "pending"?

Hall of Presidents
Riverboat
Tom Sawyer Island
Shootin Arcade
Carousel
Philharmagic
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Swiss Family Treehouse
Stitch's Great Escape
Carousel of Progress
TTA
Tiki Room
Primeval Whirl
Triceratop Spin
Jungle Trek
Flights of Wonder
Wildlife Train
Figment
Club Cool
Living with the Land yes
Nemo Ride
Beauty and the Beast yes
Star Tours
Disney Animation yes
Little Mermaid
One Man's Dream yes
Playhouse Disney

I will check back tomorrow evening to see what is added to my already long list of groups that I will be signing up for. DH has told me that I will need a separate house for my scrap area because I like to spread out!!:rotfl::rotfl: I took over the bedroom, living room and kitchen on Saturday, it was great with everything spread out!!

Yay!! Sounds great! Do you have any opinions on the groups that are "pending"?

The groups that are pending aren't on my need them/want them list. so no opinions here. I was thinking that groups like Festival of the Lion King could get really long for a title if every letter is an altered 2 inch letter. If it were me I'd assign someone 3 letters: THE which could be a neutral color and welded together with a shadow. Then I'd assign someone 2 letters: OF which could be neutral color and welded together with a shadow + 1 random letter in the word so that they still end up with 3 letters. I guess it would be easier in my mind to lay the title out--still long but maybe not so stretched out. Plus the key words are "emphasized" more ya know? Or since THE and OF aren't embellished as much--one person could do both. Or the 2 people could kinda plan to make those words black/white or tan/cream etc. and use the same fonts so they match. Totally just my thoughts though... I think too much into these sort of things sometimes.:laughing:

The groups that are pending aren't on my need them/want them list. so no opinions here. I was thinking that groups like Festival of the Lion King could get really long for a title if every letter is an altered 2 inch letter. If it were me I'd assign someone 3 letters: THE which could be a neutral color and welded together with a shadow. Then I'd assign someone 2 letters: OF which could be neutral color and welded together with a shadow + 1 random letter in the word so that they still end up with 3 letters. I guess it would be easier in my mind to lay the title out--still long but maybe not so stretched out. Plus the key words are "emphasized" more ya know? Or since THE and OF aren't embellished as much--one person could do both. Or the 2 people could kinda plan to make those words black/white or tan/cream etc. and use the same fonts so they match. Totally just my thoughts though... I think too much into these sort of things sometimes.:laughing:

I was actually thinking the same thing. The and of are really not the "main" words of the show, so they don't need all the emphasis. I am picturing them welded and not large and placed sort-of at and angle in the title...if you can understad that vague description??!! LOL

So here is a question...I am thinking about Jedi Training Academy...I have a Yoda head file saved to my Gypsy from DS's birthday invites last year. The head is basic, it "becomes" Yoda when I hand draw his facial features in. I was hoping there would be an icon option with that title that I could use this for, but there isn't. There is a D though...would it look bad to have Yoda's head be the D in Jedi? :confused3 Opinions anyone?

Here is the Yoda head, he is missing his ear shading:
YodaHead.jpg

I added a 2" icon slot (actually 2 to keep it even). I am not sure there will be tons of interest in the group, we may have to take on an extra letter each?

Ok guys!! I had trouble last night with my internet and ddn't get to update the listings. I have several groups I will add. I just tried to do it and get everyting settook me about 20 minutes and then the Dis told me I couldn't mae changes? It kicked me out. So, I will try again! I will get as much done by 9:00 that I can. The first thing will be doing is changing some of the groups with words like "the" and "of" to those being welded words (small), then I will go in an add new additions. No group numbers will change, just check again to see the additions!! Thanks for your patience!! I will be here all day to continue updating!!

morning here are my groups!!!

# 2 (Big Thunder Mountain) Letters G, R, N

# 6 (Its a small world) letters A, L, D

# 8 (Mad Tea Party) letters D, A

# 19 (Innovations) letters O, S

# 21 (The Seas) letters E, S

# 26 (Fantasmic) letter C

# 41 (Wishes) letter S

# 42 (Illuminations) letters L, S

# 43 (Main St Electric Parade) letters N, C, E

thanks! woohoo I'm first!!!!
good luck today...will check back later to see if you need any fillin' in help!

Can I get spots in:

Group 2 (Thunder Mountain) - I, E, I
Group 3 (Space Ranger Spin) – S, C
Group 15 (Splash Mountain) – P, I
Group 26 (Fantasmic) F
Group 40 (Spectromagic) P, T
Group 41 (Wishes) Any letter
Group 45 (Festival of the Lion King) T, O, I
Group 47 (Dream Along with Mickey) E, L, I
Group D – Fantasyland - W - Pooh

Or any letter if these are not available.

Good Morning,
I would like the following Groups:

17 O and icon
18 A and icon
21 S and S
23 M and icon
25 C and U
27 A and D
28 D and J
29 H, T and C
30 U
31 L, L and S
32 O and O
35 H and B
37 A
42 U and O
45 O, K and I

I can’t wait to get started on this one, I have some great ideas!

I am at work but will check in later.

Cassey

Good Morning Erin! I’d like to sign up for the following groups please. I see it doesn't say open yet, but others have posted already and I need to run--I volunteer this morning at DD's Kindergarten. Hope you are okay with it.

Any letters are fine—the only one I specified has a * by it. Feel free to give me any welded (OF THE) words that you'd like. I'll add more groups at the end wherever you need me to fill in spots.

Grp. 2 Big Thunder Mountain
Grp. 4 Dumbo
Grp. 5 Haunted Mansion
Grp. 6 It’s a small world
Grp. 9 Magic Carpets
Grp. 12 Peter Pan’s Flight
Grp. 13 Pirates
Grp. 14 Space Mountain
Grp. 15 Splash Mountain
Grp. 18 Test Track
Grp. 26 Fantasmic
*Grp. 31* Rock n Roller Coaster (O, R, T)
Grp. 33 Tower of Terror
Grp. 40 Spectromagic
Grp. 41 Wishes
Grp. 45 Festival of the Lion King

Thanks! Good luck on sign ups! it gets CRAZY with these 2 inch letters. :hug:

Good morning Erin!

Here's the groups I would like when you get a chance....

4. Dumbo
5. Haunted Mansion
13. Pirates
17. WDW Railroad
21. The Seas
26. Fantasmic
40. Spectromagic
41. Wishes
42. Illuminations
43. MSEP
45. FOTLK
47. DAWM
51. Monorail
53. Ferry

Any letters are good-I'm not picky!!

Thanks!:)
Anne

Rhondagreene and I would like any letter in the following groups please
13 pirates
18test track
19 innovations
20 mission space
21 sea
32 tsm
37 safari
41wishes
44 soaring
46 parades
51 monorail
52 bus
40. Spectromagic
15 splash MGM
22spaceship earth

Please add me to the following groups

45 - FOTL - V, L, N
44 - SOARIN - O
43 - MSEP - A, L, P
42 - ILLUMINATIONS - L #2, A
41 - WISHES - S #2

35 - ITTBAB - O, G
32 - TSM - Y, A
30 - MUPPETS - P
29 - LMA - L, M, A
22 - SSE - P, T

18 - TT - T,T
15 - SPLASH - A, N
10 - POOH - A, T O
5 - HM - A, N
2 - BTMR - T, N, M

Good Morning Miss Erin :)

I would like the following groups please (any letter):

Group 4
Group 6
Group 11
Group 12
Group 14
Group 15
Group 17
Group 26
Group 31
Group 32
Group 33
Group 44
Group D
Group F

Good Morning Erin :)

I would like the following groups please (any letter, welded letters or icon)

Group 11
Group 14
Group 17
Group 21
Group 25
Group 26
Group 27
Group 31
Group 32
Group 33
Group 37
Group 38
Group 44
Group E
Group F
Group G

Thanks so much :) Sorry to hear that the board is being cranky--good luck ;)

Wow! You ladies are on the ball this morning!

Here is what I would like:

4: B
14: O, T
30: M
39: Icon, I, and D
D: M
E: C
B: M
G: T

I did not look through the PPs, so I am not sure if these are already taken, if they are let me know and I will pick something different. :goodvibes

OK...we are updated through here. Sorry it took FOREVER!!! The boards were giving me a huge problem today! I'd edit and go to save and it would kick me out! :headache::headache:

A few people need to pick other letters because they were already taken.

A few notes...

If you offered to take any letters, I may have switched you around...so check your groups carefully.

I will keep this open until Tuesday evening. Please don't start cutting before then as groups may get deleted / combined and letters / or amounts may change.

I am going to go back now and try again to add the groups I tried to add before opening.

The following swappers need new choices (they may be limited now):

bigsis1970 - 32 - (O), 35 - (B), 42 - (A), 45 - (O)
JJ & JHsmom - 21 (one of your s's became the 2" icon because the other s was taken and then the other letters were also), 45 - (O)

I will be chacking in often throughout the day today to update!! Thanks for signing up guys!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter