Disney Rides / Attractions 2" letter swap active Complete

Can you switch my letter for group E: from the C to the S for the seas? Thanks! :goodvibes

Wow--Erin you're amazing :worship::worship:

Can I please add:

Group 2--D, N, A
Group7--G, I
Group 41b--W
Group 55--N
Group 57--Y, A

and for Group E can I please change to letter S

Got you all in...for group 57, you need to pick one mpre letter and for group E, I put you in for the S (Seas), do yo want that or S (Spaceship Earth) or S (Soarin)?

YAY thanks.. I'm also in favor of moving the date back ..

Have fun at the wrestling tournament.. my DS has an Ice Hockey tournament this weekend about 2hrs from home - he and his dad will stay over night and me and my hubby will just travel up for the day on Saturday. I'll have to skip his Sunday Am game and playoffs but he comes home for the week Sunday night so I'll catch up with how it went then.

Oh...good luck to your DS!!! We are stayong over night tomorrow night. It's only an hour away, but we won't get out until about 11 tomorrow night and have to be back at 7. So, it gives us a little more sleep!!!

Sorry Erin--I didn't realize there were 2 S in group E. I wanted S for Soarin' :flower3: Sorry

Also--Can you add Rachel to the TTA group please (I'm sure she'll add a couple more too, but, she's at school)

Thanks again :)

Can you switch my letter for group E: from the C to the S for the seas? Thanks! :goodvibes

Umm....wdwmickey may or may not have asked for that? She asked to switch to S...I have her in Seas right now and am waiting to hear back from her on whether it is Soarin, Seas or Spaceship Earth. If she wants either of the other two, it's yours!! If she wants Seas, what would you like to switch to?

Edited.....she wanted Soarin, so Seas is all yours!!!

Clearly--I can't read :confused3 I'm not sure how you're keeping this all straight.

I'll take the S for group 57

Sorry Erin--I didn't realize there were 2 S in group E. I wanted S for Soarin' :flower3: Sorry

Also--Can you add Rachel to the TTA group please (I'm sure she'll add a couple more too, but, she's at school)

Thanks again :)

Yepper!!! I'll put yo in the Soarin...that frees the Seas up for jacksmomma. And, I'll get Rachel in TTA. And, tell her to look everything over when she gets home!! The due date should help people add groups!!

Yepper!!! I'll put yo in the Soarin...that frees the Seas up for jacksmomma. And, I'll get Rachel in TTA. And, tell her to look everything over when she gets home!! The due date should help people add groups!!

Thanks so much :hug:

Ok...now I really am getting off for a bit. Been on here for 6 hours straight!! :scared1: I have not had a cup of tea, water or a thing to eat!!! I am going to take a food / drink break and I'll be back around 4 or so to check on things!!

Just a few moe additions, Erin!
Rhonda and I are going to add
Group 54 Living with the Land
Group 55 Nemo
Group 57 Disney Animation,

Any letters are fine with us.
In addition, could you please remove us from the Spectromagic groups. Thanks!

sooo I am having a really hard time with the boards today:headache::headache:

I am okay with the changes to the letters in the groups I have signed up for and would like a few more, if only I could navigate to see what is available!!

I will keep trying and post as soon as I am able.

Cassey

I am okay with the changes to the letters in the groups I have signed up for and would like a few more, if only I could navigate to see what is available!!

Cassey

No worries!! When you can get on and give your choices!! Also, I think I need one more change from you....

Just a few moe additions, Erin!
Rhonda and I are going to add
Group 54 Living with the Land
Group 55 Nemo
Group 57 Disney Animation,

Any letters are fine with us.
In addition, could you please remove us from the Spectromagic groups. Thanks!

I'll add them now!!! And I'll take you out of the other one!!

try this again

Group 45 I'll take L if it is still available.

ADD

Group 57 any three letters
Group 58 O,S and M
Group 67 B and T
Group E Maelstrom
Group F Little Mermaid

Hopefully these are still availble. It has taken over 10 minutes to post this.

Cassey

Me too! It's been really slow and it was also down for a while :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter