Disney Riviera question

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
Why does the 1 bedroom only have one bathroom?

We typically stay at Kidani or BLT because with a family of 5 all showering everyday it's hard to fit all those showers in with only one bathroom.

At least it sleeps 5 but still would have been nice to have the extra bathroom, maybe it was just a cost decision?

They chose not to add it, just like they didn’t at VGF or CCV. Not really sure why. I was surprised as well that it was eliminated from design after they did BLT and Kidani.

Well it has two rooms, one with a toilet, sink and shower and one with just the tub/shower and a sink. You can still have two people taking showers or using the sink area. CCV is the same layout.

Well it has two rooms, one with a toilet, sink and shower and one with just the tub/shower and a sink. You can still have two people taking showers or using the sink area. CCV is the same layout.

I did see the tub and 1 shower, I did not see a second shower. Am I missing something?

I thought the tub had a hand held but I'm probably mistaken as I look at my photos again. Just the walk in full shower with the toilet.

003-DRR_Floorplans-one-bedroom-2-16x9.jpg
It's a bit similar to the GFV bathroom. Tub with a sink; shower, toilet and sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter