Disney Scavenger Hunts

Alacrity

DIS Veteran
For our last trip down my wife and I hosted a number of our friends at Old Key West. One thing they suggested was a Disney scavenger hunt. We had seen a few of these around and wanted to put one together ourselves. My wife did the work (wdwtheplacetobe), I just got them in electronic format. We thought we'd share these here. Please feel free to use 'em. We'd also be open to suggestions or corrections! You can find them on my web site at:

http://www.dbeedle.com/Photos/FNSC-Oct2009/Scavenger Hunts/index.html

Our folks had a good time with them with one couple sweeping them all. They had a REALLY good time with them. The idea is that teams or individuals get a photo with each item. We awarded bonus points for each team member in the photo and extra for "personality" of the photo. Some things are easy to find...some things, not so much. The idea for some is to introduce folks to cast members and some often overlooked facts and sites. Hope ya have fun!

Thank you so much for sharing these. We usually go to WDW in March with 3 families. I think we will have lots of fun with these scavenger hunts.

Thank you for sharing these! We are going with another family and lots of kids (and kids at heart!) and these will be fun to do.

:wizard:

For our last trip down my wife and I hosted a number of our friends at Old Key West. One thing they suggested was a Disney scavenger hunt. We had seen a few of these around and wanted to put one together ourselves. My wife did the work (wdwtheplacetobe), I just got them in electronic format. We thought we'd share these here. Please feel free to use 'em. We'd also be open to suggestions or corrections! You can find them on my web site at:

http://www.dbeedle.com/Photos/FNSC-Oct2009/Scavenger Hunts/index.html

Our folks had a good time with them with one couple sweeping them all. They had a REALLY good time with them. The idea is that teams or individuals get a photo with each item. We awarded bonus points for each team member in the photo and extra for "personality" of the photo. Some things are easy to find...some things, not so much. The idea for some is to introduce folks to cast members and some often overlooked facts and sites. Hope ya have fun!

Our "semi-newbie" friends really had a blast with this. They met ALL sorts of CM's in the process. It was fun to share a bit of the Magic!

:woohoo::wizard::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter