• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney School Supply ***sent/received***

My dd received her exchange today. It was from Abi. She was so excited. Enclosed was
princess notebook
princess folder
mini pencils
4 color pen
princess crayons
princess markers
mini scissors and pencil sharpener
Ariel pen
Nemo journal
bookcover
Thanks for everything. Great Exchange!

disneygirlatheart said:
My dd received her exchange today. It was from Abi. She was so excited. Enclosed was
princess notebook
princess folder
mini pencils
4 color pen
princess crayons
princess markers
mini scissors and pencil sharpener
Ariel pen
Nemo journal
bookcover
Thanks for everything. Great Exchange!

So glad she liked it!!! I'll tell Abi when I get home...it got there fast!!

Amanda received her exchange today. It was from Shawny. She was so excited. Sjhe's already packed her things away, so help me out if I miss something please.
Tink notebook
Tink pencil set with 6 pencils, 2 erasers, 2 grippers and sharpener
TinkSticky notes
flower sticky note pad
Pooh stickers
Pooh light up pen
2 Pooh memo pads
yello pencil case pouch to store everything
big pack of her favorite mechanical pencils

I think I remembered everything, but if not help me out Tink-or-belle.

Amanda has everything packed in her bookbag( Dsiney Princess of course.) and is waiting for school to begin on the 25th. )(Yes. Here in NC, the kids go back to school on a Friday!)

Thanks again Shawny and Tink-or -Belle. Amanda loves everything and it will help going back to school more fun.

Maureenmouse said:
Amanda received her exchange today. It was from Shawny. She was so excited. Sjhe's already packed her things away, so help me out if I miss something please.
Tink notebook
Tink pencil set with 6 pencils, 2 erasers, 2 grippers and sharpener
TinkSticky notes
flower sticky note pad
Pooh stickers
Pooh light up pen
2 Pooh memo pads
yello pencil case pouch to store everything
big pack of her favorite mechanical pencils

I think I remembered everything, but if not help me out Tink-or-belle.

Amanda has everything packed in her bookbag( Dsiney Princess of course.) and is waiting for school to begin on the 25th. )(Yes. Here in NC, the kids go back to school on a Friday!)

Thanks again Shawny and Tink-or -Belle. Amanda loves everything and it will help going back to school more fun.

You're welcome, I think you got everything, glad she liked it.

Lucas' package came today! He was soooo excited! He's finished his 3rd day of preschool, so I told him this package was just for school kids. His reactions in parentheses.

He got a Cars folder (Wow! Just like my Pokemon folder!)
Cars pencils w/ big Cars erasers (whoa!)
Another package of cars pencils (that's a LOT of pencils!)
A writing pad (Cool)
3 Workbooks in Disney themes, one for colors, one for shapes and sizes and one for alphabet (Mom, these are SO cool! Look at all my work I can do!)
2 sets of flashcards, numbers and ABCs
1 Cars fuzzy pen
one school box w/ pencils, a sharpener, crayons, glue sticks and scissors.......everything he needs for his workbooks
1 set of Disney stickers with sayings on them about good work
1 set of Cars markers (These are the BEST!)
and the absolute most fabulest thing of all, a great little scrapbook photo album, PERSONALIZED. It has classic Disney characters all over it, and I nearly couldn't get it away from him to see it. Even dh was impressed!

Thanks so much sunny_medford! He loved it and it came at a great time!

Oops,
I got Shawny's name right but gave the wrong name to her Mom. Thanks Pixiedust 32 A.K.A. Roxy. I didn't look at the note to get the right name. Sorry about that.
Maureen

Maureenmouse said:
Oops,
I got Shawny's name right but gave the wrong name to her Mom. Thanks Pixiedust 32 A.K.A. Roxy. I didn't look at the note to get the right name. Sorry about that.
Maureen

You got it right! No problem. :thumbsup2 You're welcome, it was hard to find Disney stuff because most of the kids are going back to school next week and everybody is shopping. Take care.

paigevz said:
Lucas' package came today! He was soooo excited! He's finished his 3rd day of preschool, so I told him this package was just for school kids. His reactions in parentheses.

He got a Cars folder (Wow! Just like my Pokemon folder!)
Cars pencils w/ big Cars erasers (whoa!)
Another package of cars pencils (that's a LOT of pencils!)
A writing pad (Cool)
3 Workbooks in Disney themes, one for colors, one for shapes and sizes and one for alphabet (Mom, these are SO cool! Look at all my work I can do!)
2 sets of flashcards, numbers and ABCs
1 Cars fuzzy pen
one school box w/ pencils, a sharpener, crayons, glue sticks and scissors.......everything he needs for his workbooks
1 set of Disney stickers with sayings on them about good work
1 set of Cars markers (These are the BEST!)
and the absolute most fabulest thing of all, a great little scrapbook photo album, PERSONALIZED. It has classic Disney characters all over it, and I nearly couldn't get it away from him to see it. Even dh was impressed!

Thanks so much sunny_medford! He loved it and it came at a great time!
I'm soooooo glad Lucas was happy with his package. I had a hard time sending it because I kept finding things I wanted to add! :lmao: I love knowing what his reactions were. :thumbsup2
This was a super fun exchange, fun to wait and then get packages and see my kids reactions, but just as fun waiting for others to get thier packages and hear their reactions. :goodvibes

Cora recieved her package Thursday. (I tried to post yesturday but I was having major computer problems.)
We were in the car headed to the city when Cora opened her package. That thing was taped quite good!! :rotfl: She was trying to show me everything as she pulled it out of the envelope, but there were times I just couldn't take my eyes of the road to see what she was so excited about.
POTC fruit snacks (her brother has his eye on these)
Princess writing tablet (she's quite impressed with this)
Princess crayons
Princess addition and subtraction flash cards (she played w/these already)
Winnie the Pooh pencils (these are so cute, I may sneak one for myself)
Princess stickers (She wants these opened really bad)
A Nemo Magic towel (It's a washcloth now!!)
And a wonderful letter from Griffin. I think she was most impressed with the letter. She said I had to write to him to thank him but I told her she could do that. So hopefully Griffin will be getting a thank you note in the mail very soon. :goodvibes
Thank you so much good ol gal and Griffin. Cora is VERY happy w/her package and was happy to learn that Griffin likes the princesses. Cora is convinced she is a princess, I swear, she truely believes she is a princess!! princess:

sunny_medford said:
Cora recieved her package Thursday. (I tried to post yesturday but I was having major computer problems.)
We were in the car headed to the city when Cora opened her package. That thing was taped quite good!! :rotfl: She was trying to show me everything as she pulled it out of the envelope, but there were times I just couldn't take my eyes of the road to see what she was so excited about.
POTC fruit snacks (her brother has his eye on these)
Princess writing tablet (she's quite impressed with this)
Princess crayons
Princess addition and subtraction flash cards (she played w/these already)
Winnie the Pooh pencils (these are so cute, I may sneak one for myself)
Princess stickers (She wants these opened really bad)
A Nemo Magic towel (It's a washcloth now!!)
And a wonderful letter from Griffin. I think she was most impressed with the letter. She said I had to write to him to thank him but I told her she could do that. So hopefully Griffin will be getting a thank you note in the mail very soon. :goodvibes
Thank you so much good ol gal and Griffin. Cora is VERY happy w/her package and was happy to learn that Griffin likes the princesses. Cora is convinced she is a princess, I swear, she truely believes she is a princess!! princess:
Yeah!! I'm so glad it got there, I was starting to get worried.

Sorry about the tape, we forgot the princess tablet and Griffin HAD to open it up again so we could put it in there for her.

He'll be so excited to get a letter from her. :thumbsup2

I got a terrific package from Cora daughter of Sunny-Medford. I got:

ColorVibe highlighters
Wite-out
Index cards
Notebook
Filler paper
Princess (Ariel, Cinderella and Aurora) themebook
Princess (Ariel, Cinderella and Aurora) folder
Pirates of the Caribbean set - 2 folders, themebook, 3"x5" memo pad, pencil pouch, 3 pencils, ruler and eraser

Thank you so much. This was a wonderful package.

ETA: I forgot the dictionary. DH took that when I opened the package. He said it would make good reading. :rotfl:

I'm glad you and DH are enjoying the package. :thumbsup2 If I would have had enough time, you would have gotten a small scrapbook too. I'm not a very quick scrapbooker! :confused3 :)
I wish I could have found a pocket sized quotationary, we have a hard cover version, and that is good reading!! :rotfl: I was also hoping to tuck in a pirate: POTC 2007 calender, but I couldn't remember which store I had seen them in. :crazy: Oh well, maybe the next exchange name I get will get one!! :banana: Enjoy everything!!

Good Ol Gal said:
Yeah!! I'm so glad it got there, I was starting to get worried.

Sorry about the tape, we forgot the princess tablet and Griffin HAD to open it up again so we could put it in there for her.

He'll be so excited to get a letter from her. :thumbsup2
Cora has been writing in her new "diary" this morning. :rotfl: She hides it under her pillow with the mermaid pen tucked in the spiral part of the notebook. Right nowshe is working on Griffins letter. :) It's hand written so you may need to read it to him, she needs reminding to leave a space between words! She has her new washcloth laid out for her shower later too!! She is saving the fruit snacks for snack at school. That kid is disciplined, at her age I would have had those things gone as soon as I pulled them out of the package!! :rotfl2:

I replied to this about what ABby got but now I don;t see it? Anyway ABby got stuff she LOVED incase I am just missing the post I did 1st I won't post all her reactions again and I hope I din;t forget anything because by now she has taken it all and has it in her room!

A month membership to Toon Town online
Incredibles Fruit Candy (like Starburst)
Donald Duck 5 color eraser shaped like a pen
A Pooh and PIglet Wash Cloth
Aurors sticker sheets

She LOVES it and has been begging me to sign her up for Toon Town so she is HYPED~`
thanks sO mUCH

I am getting a little worried on Cassidy's exchange not making it to it's spot yet. All other packages sent that day have made it to their homes. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter