Disney scrapbook?

zagafi

Out of the loop? I don't even know where the loop
Hi! I was wondering...does Disney sell a scrapbook, or just a photo album with "sleeves"? I'd really like to get one for our trip this summer, but have no idea what's available.

Thanks!

Yes they do. I can't tell you what type of book it is though, I've only seen the covers. I know they sell them at World of Disney in Downtown Disney. I think I also saw them at the Writer's Shop. I'm fairly certain they sell them at other places too, I just can't remember exactly where.

I just bought one at World Of Disney in the MarketPlace.... BUT....good luck finding accesories for it.... I am posting a thread about it now to hopefully get some more suggestions !!

Does it have acid/lignin free pages? What type of "binding" does it have? I'm really partial to the Creative Memories albums...is it similar to this (i.e. you can add pages, rearrange, etc.)

Thanks so much!

Pam

It is a 3-ring binder with top loading sheet protectors, it comes with 15. It also comes with a package of white paper and a package of bold color papers and a double sided pocket as well. I am pretty sure it said acid/lignin free.... I usually don't but anything that isn't !

I always rearrange my books that I do.... I am not one for working in order so I just put them in the protectors as I finish them and worry about what order they should go in later on ! I love them...

Hope this helps !! :bounce:

I bought the 4 parks one world album, which is the one Scrappin Bear has described - I have added another couple of packs of page protectors and it is upto about 30 pages. It is full to breaking and the rings and the page-protectors both look like they will break very soon.

I wouldn't buy this album if you think you will need more than the 15 pages it comes with (and I couldn't possibly have put in everything I wanted in less pages, I still ended up rationing the pages towards the end)

Bev

Just my .02. If you're used to using CM albums, you will mostly likely be disappointed with this one. I looked at it and just couldn't bring myself to buy it. I did buy lots of stickers and other WDW specific items at DD, but just couldn't use the album. Good luck.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter