• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So sleepwear for the whole family means the kids and adult females get shirts that match, but the adult males are just supposed to wear a generic grey shirt instead of getting a Star Wars shirt for ourselves. Thanks Disney.....
Women don’t get a shirt either, unless they like the shorts

Gideon's Bakehouse
Instagram

Speaking of merch ...⁣

Holly Mackerel can be found on a Limited Edition T-shirt, and sticker both online and in stores starting today! ⁣

Art Collectors! Get an 11x14 Signed Holly Mackerel Print for one day only! It is an open edition, meaning the number printed will equal the number of orders we get before 10 am EST tomorrow! At gideonsbakehouse.com!⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

Baby Gargoyle Candle! Fill your home with a fresh and clean scent containing notes of Cardamom, Cinnamon, Bourbon, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Musk, Shea, Amber, and Cedar. In Stores, Online, and Limited! ⁣

BTW - There’s an updated Gideon’s Collectible Tin available online and in stores today. It has new matte finish and double sided mini print inside! I forgot to post it earlier. I’m the April Fool. 😅😭

1711995768332.png
1711995828676.png1711995844089.png

Hey all!! I was wondering if you’d be interested in a News thread dedicated to all things Disney Shopping!! Included, but not limited to, updates and alerts on... New Merch, New Park Items (such as popcorn buckets/sippers/spirit jerseys), Limited Time products, Merch Pass, Discounts/Sales, as well as ShopDisney New Items/Promotions/Sales, etc.

I thought it would be nice to have a central location for all things Disney Shopping! Let me know what you think! 🙂:thanks:
Can't believe I never saw this thread before now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter