Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

So I know this place is pretty dead now, but in case anyone is out there I'm looking for a little disney magic. I'm trying to trade a Stitch key for a Vine key. I have a Donald key and some other 2019 keys I can throw in as well. Let me know if you have one to trade and we can go from there.

Last edited:

That's the one! I realize the Vine key is generally a bit more pricey than the Stitch key, which is why I have others keys to offer as well. But like I said, I'm hoping for a little Disney magic and I know the members here have been collecting for a while. Maybe I'll make a friend :)

Also, going by sold posting I'd say the value is closer to 1k than 1.4k. Still, not out of the realm of possibility in a trade. Stitch is one of the rarest out there

Last edited:
ShopDisney
Mickey and Minnie Mouse 2021 Collectible Key – Special Edition
$12.99

Many Keys & Key Pins are still available.

Disney Will Release Over 10 NEW Collectible Keys & Pins Soon!

What's next

Up Collectible Key will be available on shopDisney.com at 7:00 AM on January 30, 2021.

Winnie the Pooh Collectible Key Releasing February 4, 2021 at 7am.

Obviously, I'm no longer updating the main page nor interested in maintaining this thread. If anyone would like to take over, please PM me otherwise the thread will remain open for posts and trading only. :thumbsup2

We just started collecting them this year. Not thrilled to see there will be blind bags this year though. Might skip that batch.

Did anyone manage to get any of those love keys? I was ify on whether to bother but they seemed to sell out in the first ten minutes.

Did anyone manage to get any of those love keys? I was ify on whether to bother but they seemed to sell out in the first ten minutes.

Shopdisney Direct Key Link
UP Key is available and Mystery Keys are back in stock

Special Promotion Applies to some keys:
Special Offers Available
  • Buy 2 or More, Get 20% Off select Valentine's Day Gifts with Code: LOVE
Cash Back Websites: Retailmenot is 5% and Rakuten is 1%
Just remember, if you use any discount codes NOT listed on Rakuten you will not get cash back per their terms. Code LOVE will not work.

Up Collectible Key $12.99 and Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree 55th Anniversary Collectible Key – Special Edition $12.99 are still available at:
ShopDisney as are others.

Lots of negative reviews on the Disney store Mystery Collectible Key & Key Pins. I get that, I'd want to know what I was paying for too. If you have anything you want to trade, feel free to post! I know, I know, the DIS isn't the only place for that but it is an option ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter