Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

I haven't gotten mine in yet. I think I'm going to let my kids open them and make a video so when we get six of the same one I have a record of it ;)

Against ALL ODDS we got 5 out of 6! Only one duplicate! I don't think videos are allowed here or I'd post it they were so funny.

Lots of negative reviews on the Disney store Mystery Collectible Key & Key Pins. I get that, I'd want to know what I was paying for too. If you have anything you want to trade, feel free to post! I know, I know, the DIS isn't the only place for that but it is an option ;)

I don't blame people. In key collector groups I'm in I saw some buy 12 and get 12 of the same variant. And this happened more than once :crazy2: .

I bought 6 of the mystery pins and got 2. Star Wars and Donald. Anybody interested in a trade??? I have 3 Donald and 1 Star wars.

Dan

I don't have the pins just the regular keys, but if anyone wants to trade a Dumbo key for a mystery key (I can tell you what it is!) let me know.

Hello All, I just became obsessed with these keys!!!! Are there any other metal ones out there other than the recent visa green key? I got others and I was a little dissapointed that they are plastic :( But nonetheless, still obsessed ;)
Also .. is there a place where people are selling keys other than Disney, Ebay, Mercari ??

Hello All, I just became obsessed with these keys!!!! Are there any other metal ones out there other than the recent visa green key? I got others and I was a little dissapointed that they are plastic :( But nonetheless, still obsessed ;)
Also .. is there a place where people are selling keys other than Disney, Ebay, Mercari ??

Of the store opening keys, only the Visa key is metal. These were giveaways originally so being plastic makes sense when you look at it that way, lol!

There are metal keys you can get in the parks, but they look different and aren't the same thing. But they're still sold, bought, and traded in most key group circles. There's also glass ones over at Disneyland Paris.

I'm in a few trade/sale groups on Facebook. If you search there, you'll get a long list of them. Some are better than others. I chose where to do business based on group rules, was the group private or public, and how active were the admins in enforcing rules.

For the mystery keys and key pins I tried to find local people to trade with through those groups.

Don't suppose anyone wants to swap any Star Wars mystery keys? I've got ten billion 3CPOs, a yoda, and a BB8 that were all duplicates :/ Need an R2D2 and an Ewok.

Last edited:
Any chance anyone has extra marvel mystery keys to trade?

Was only able to get 3 and they are all SWORD so still need the other 5. I’d trade a sword for them or I have Bambi and lady/tramp from the love series as well as Toy story, Pluto boxed keys and pins and a Child boxed key

Just thought I would mention that the hot reward for this week at Disney Movie Insiders is a "The Child" (Baby Yoda) collectible key for 400 points.

In the event anyone is still trading them, I am looking for Wanda and Winter Soldier.

Have Vision, R2D2, Bambi of the mystery keys to trade, as well as a Minnie key pin.

Hey Everyone -- I'm new to this thread - I have been collecting these keys for awhile now and wondering -- anyone have a MICKEY KEY they are willing to trade? I have a selection of keys to choose from All with tags) Cinderella ; Tigger ; Soul ; Gingerbread ; Star Wars May the 4th 2020 - (boxed) Rainbow, Starter Kit, Pluto, UP, Fantasia, Mandalorian, Toy Story, Aristocats, Dumbo, Lion King, & Minnie mystery pin. Willing to trade multiple if needed.

I do not have that one!

I'm still looking for the Ewok key (it was the mystery Star Wars key) and Wanda from the Marvel set if anyone's got spares of those!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter