Disney Visa- does 0% financing apply to package...

jenlov

Mouseketeer
I booked a trip 2 wks ago for Dec. Payment is due by Oct 25th (paid deposit only so far). My question is if I open up a Disney Visa rewards card and use it to pay for the trip I've already booked through WDW travel (not an independent agency), does it count toward the 0% financing for 6 billing cycles offered through the premier card offer? As in, open it, pay for my trip near October and get 0% financing for 6 cycles? And get 2% rewards on that purchase? We've closed out our other CC's, so this would be our only CC.

I don't believe it would work in your situation. In order to get the 6 months at 0% is to book the package through Disney.

I booked our DCL cruise through Disney accredited travel agent and was able to get 6 months no interest on our deposits....then when we paid our balance, we got no interest on that as well! I did talk to disney visa customer service and he informed me that no interest deal applies to BOTH deposits and paying off balance of you vacation package...so I'm thinking you would get no interest when you pay your balance with Disney visa....I would ask to be 100% sure though!

Btw, in order for no interest (for 6 months) to work, you MUST purchase the vacation package (you must purchase tickets OR dining plan in addition to your room reservation). The no interest deal does course ply to room-only reservation :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter