Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa and Vicki
Thank you both so much for my dancing tree!!! I am so excited I got it to work. It was such a great surprise to get it!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I wish you all the very best day with your family and friends, however you wish to spend your day(;) even in your pajamas if you feel like it Jan!!!!)

You're welcome! Happy Thanksgiving

Okay so I went to bed 45 minutes ago and I'm out to Black Friday shop!

Yeehaw, the best part of Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

(other than the cookies, of course.)

copied from our Panama Canal Cruise thread so I cannot vouch for how interesting it is, but in case you are interested:

"A link here fot Santa Claus webcams.

http://www.santaclauslive.com/main.p...ieli=eng&pid=2

Now at the moment they are doing work there but the place 're-opens' tomorrow 24th. You can usually watch Santa receiving visitors but that cam is not working at the moment - probably will again after tomorrow. The outside camera is cool too. The tree has just gone up and they are building the snowmen at the moment. In December they run them 'live' rather than just the live pics.

Not as easy for you all over there to watch with timing etc, but something Christmassy anyway."

Jan :earsgirl:

Okay so I went to bed 45 minutes ago and I'm out to Black Friday shop!

Yeehaw, the best part of Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

(other than the cookies, of course.)

Good luck!!! Hope you get what your looking for!!! Today is jammie day! Not even venturing outside! TOO :cold:

Good luck!!! Hope you get what your looking for!!! Today is jammie day! Not even venturing outside! TOO :cold:

Yup!! Jammies and James Bond movies on Spike TV. Maybe later we will get the Christmas tree up and start decorating the condo.....maybe.....

Eh, it was so crazy around here.

Circuit City must have had the fire marshall called on them last year (I was in there, it was utterly INSANE and you couldn't even move) because this year they counted people. I didn't wait in line-- it was alll the way around the strip mall (that houses CC, Pier 1 and Shoe Carnival) and curled around 3/4 of the way behind it!!!

Eh, it was so crazy around here.

Circuit City must have had the fire marshall called on them last year (I was in there, it was utterly INSANE and you couldn't even move) because this year they counted people. I didn't wait in line-- it was alll the way around the strip mall (that houses CC, Pier 1 and Shoe Carnival) and curled around 3/4 of the way behind it!!!

Wow too many people for me:rotfl:

Happy slide-into-Christmas, everyone!
Lisa, thanks for my tree :goodvibes I have to resize my siggie pic so I can add it, and my pickle.

We're been playing Rock Band AAAALLLLL weekend. It's so fun! Have you guys heard of it?

And I'm leeeeeeeeeeeeeaving on a JETPLANE... Don't know when I'll be baaaack again... :upsidedow

Oh BABE I HATE TO GO............:banana:

Where is a guitar playing smilie when you want one.

Good going Patsy--you got it quickly.
Welcome home Heidi!

Christmas tree is up and decorated. Other decorations are around the condo. Many things have reached the "find a new home for this thing" category so I listed them and sent an e-mail to my kids and when I told a friend she expressed a LOT of interest in checking out the box so what the kids don't want will go to Bev's next! :thumbsup2

Christmas tree is up and decorated. Other decorations are around the condo. Many things have reached the "find a new home for this thing" category so I listed them and sent an e-mail to my kids and when I told a friend she expressed a LOT of interest in checking out the box so what the kids don't want will go to Bev's next! :thumbsup2

My parents did that to me! Except instead of an e-mail I came home from work and had TWENTY boxes piled into the front room I'd just cleaned out! :scared1:

I won't even be here for Christmas, so I'm not sure I'm going to bother decorating much.
I'm flying to Orlando and spending Dec 18-January 3 or 4 with my brother!! :cloud9:
This not having a job thing might be just what I needed ! :rotfl:

Erica, enjoy the tree. I've heard of Rock Band but we don't have it (yet?). Not sure if the boys want it, we've yet to get a straight answer.

Got my tree up and decorated Wednesday :eek: (I can't believe I did it THAT early), I put the finishing touches on the village Thursday night, and did most of the outside stuff last night. There are a few minor details left and I am D O N E! :banana:

1.gif

My parents did that to me! Except instead of an e-mail I came home from work and had TWENTY boxes piled into the front room I'd just cleaned out! :scared1:

I won't even be here for Christmas, so I'm not sure I'm going to bother decorating much.
I'm flying to Orlando and spending Dec 18-January 3 or 4 with my brother!! :cloud9:
This not having a job thing might be just what I needed ! :rotfl:

Did you go to Tom's for Thanksgiving?
Have fun with your brother for Christmas.
What is the latest on the job thing? Did you quit yet? What about that Christmas bonus?

Did you go to Tom's for Thanksgiving?
Have fun with your brother for Christmas.
What is the latest on the job thing? Did you quit yet? What about that Christmas bonus?

No, I didn't. We ended up having a fight and I was still INCREDIBLY mad at him on Thanksgiving so I lucked out. :rolleyes1

I quit. My last day is Friday but technically it's Saturday, I guess-- I'm just using the last of my personal days Saturday instead of actually working. :cool2:
I worked in the office I was supposed to be transferring to on Monday last week and I left so angry, stressed, upset, etc that I can't imagine sticking it out for two months (bonuses are paid in Feb.) for a few hundred dollars or so extra. Wasn't worth it!

I'm so much happier now to be going to Orlando, not worrying and just having a nice relaxing trip to look forward to before I have to come back and do the student thing. Since I'm unemployed I decided I'd be mega-student, and I have 18 credit hours next semester! :banana:

Happy slide-into-Christmas, everyone!
Lisa, thanks for my tree :goodvibes I have to resize my siggie pic so I can add it, and my pickle.

We're been playing Rock Band AAAALLLLL weekend. It's so fun! Have you guys heard of it?

So have we!!!! It's a blast! I love it!

Safe and sound at home.:goodvibes And jetlagging!:eek: It took me EIGHT HOURS to fall asleep last night!!:scared1: I will get pictures up as soon as I am able to transfer them over from the laptop to my computer.:goodvibes

Erica - I just saw an ad on myspace for Rock Band. It looks cool. Holly, Hayley, and I love playing guitar hero.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter