Disneyland Altered Letter Swap: Postal back to you!

These are all really great!

I actually got the first package today, from Disney Barlans!

All of them are fantastic! Great job Rita and Emily!!

I am done!! All bagged and labeled and I'll be headed to the P.O. in the next day or two. :banana:

Here is my Big Thunder I N

102_4945.jpg

Took me longer to get it right than I thought. The rest will done tomorrow.

How did I breeze past this without seeing it? Wow Ann...so detailed! No wonder it took you longer than you thought it would. I love everything about them both. Bummed I'm not getting them!

:thumbsup2 Cool. Now you have to set up a time for us to get together so I can give them to you. ;) See how well that worked. :teeth:

I am postal as of this morning and have a dc if needed.
I am swap free!:cool1:
But Banana even asked me the same thing I thought~
"What am I going to do NOW?":goodvibes

I am all done! Yay! :) Here is my Walt group, two slide mounts and a tag for everyone:

img2nr.jpg

First time printing out/using my own transparency and covering slide mounts, so that was fun. :thumbsup2 Hope you like!

Sarah, Wow! Way to go...those look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that you used the animation paper and the quote on Walt's picture. So creative!! You are very talented!!:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Cool. Now you have to set up a time for us to get together so I can give them to you. ;) See how well that worked. :teeth:

I know... it's been too long! I was thinking about us getting together just last week. Do you want to come over and work on swap things? You didn't get to see my finished scrapbook room yet did you? Or would you rather have the whole family over for a hang out time/cook out/make smores in the backyard fire pit?

Thanks everyone! You all are so nice! :) I had a lot of fun doing this swap, I think I may be turning to the dark side and joining a lot more! ;) :rotfl:

I love everything posted so far!! Can't wait to get this swap back! (And I'll be bringing my list of topics with me to DL to make sure I get photos to go with all the awesome material I have to work with!)

I have all my groups done except for 1 element group. I hope to finish that by the end of this week.

I know... it's been too long! I was thinking about us getting together just last week. Do you want to come over and work on swap things? You didn't get to see my finished scrapbook room yet did you? Or would you rather have the whole family over for a hang out time/cook out/make smores in the backyard fire pit?

Sending a PM. :thumbsup2

Here are my last two groups.

Frontierland and Adventureland

102_4946.jpg

I've decided I am never using bamboo again under 6 inches. :sad2: It's as bad as crazy eye princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter