Disneyland Altered Letter Swap: Postal back to you!

Oh, I haven't be up there! I wish! But I was just thinking if people have posed for photos right outside his apartment at the firehouse, I just thought that would be a cool idea. :) Especially since you could easily do something with the light in his window that is always on as an embellishment or something. I am just not sure how many people think to get a picture there (either posed with family or just the fire house all alone). Does anyone have anything like that? I think it would be cool to dedicate a little something to Walt in a scrapbook, using memorable quote to start off your book (or end it!). I only suggested it because I saw a post about it on the Disney Parks blog! :rotfl: If there is not enough interest, I am cool with that. ;)

QUESTION:

1. For the altered letter groups in which we have two letters -- can our letters match, or would you prefer that the letters use all different papers and embellishments?

2. Are you limiting the number of groups? I have 12 letter groups I would like.

Thank you

They can match or be different. I plan on doing some matching, some not. Kind of depends on what letters I get. If I two next to each other, I probably would go to different. If the letters are separated, I may go matching.

I have no kids, pets, or job, and I have multiple rooms I can fill with boxes...:lmao: So I can handle opening as many groups as we can fill. If you think you can handle 15 groups and be done on time, go for it.

The only thing is, if we end up with partial groups at the end, we can see about either fitting people into existing groups (so a couple people will only make 1 or they could do 1+embellished shape) or maybe in that group, people make 3 letters. We'll see where things end up and if that shuffling is even necessary.

.I would like the following groups.

Group 10 Jungle Cruise -- any 2, preferably not adjacent letters

Group 11 Pirates -- I , or any

Group 13 Mad Tea Party -- M and icon, or any 2, preferably not adjacent letters

Group 14 Parade – any

Group 16 Big thunder -- any 2, preferably not adjacent letters
And a spot for AlexWyattMommy also, any 2 letters

Group 17 Splash Mountain – S and any letter

Group 18 Space Mountain – icon and A, or N and A, or any 2 preferably not adjacent letters

Group 20 Haunted Mansion – H and M, or any 2 preferably not adjacent letters

Group 3 Adventureland -- any 2 letters or icon, preferably not adjacent letters
And a spot for AlexWyattMommy also, any 2 letters

Group 6 Frontierland -- any 2, preferably not adjacent letters

Group 9 Tomorrowland -- any 2, preferably not adjacent letters

I can help fill some of the altered letter groups when you close if needed.
Thanks for hostessing!

:cloud9: Thank you Susan. I got home and forgot all about the sign ups.

I can fill in too - elements or letters - up to 2 extra groups.

I would like the following:

MAIN STREET USA

ADVENTURELAND

FRONTIERLAND

FANTASYLAND

TOMORROWLAND

PIRATES

BIG THUNDER

Can you stick me in there for now, and I'll post again with my letter choices? My computer is acting weird and I can't seem to see posts, so I need to refresh.

Hope -- that should be me in Frontierland and Tomorrowland instead of Ann (unless she posted or pm'ed you otherwise) Also, please add me to adventureland - -anywhere. Sorry for the confusion -- I just re-read my post and I can see it is not at all clear.

Main Street - I will take the S in "street" and the A in "usa"

Adventureland - R & L

Frontierland - Can I have both Ns? Is that allowed?

Fantasyland - May I have S and one of the As?

Tomorrowland - An O and W please

Pirates - T please!

Big Thunder - U and R

Thank you so much!

Hope -- that should be me in Frontierland and Tomorrowland instead of Ann (unless she posted or pm'ed you otherwise) Also, please add me to adventureland - -anywhere. Sorry for the confusion -- I just re-read my post and I can see it is not at all clear.

I just need to learn to read properly. Fixed now.

I would like to do the Walt element thing! :) I am excited, my first swap!

Thanks for playing! Warning: It's very addicting!

I just need to learn to read properly. Fixed now.

Thanks for playing! Warning: It's very addicting!

That's okay! I am a recent graduate waiting around for people to call back about jobs. I have lots of time for stuff like this! :rotfl:

And actually, could I do an element for Sleeping Beauty's castle too? I think two will be a nice number to start off with. :)

That's okay! I am a recent graduate waiting around for people to call back about jobs. I have lots of time for stuff like this! :rotfl:

And actually, could I do an element for Sleeping Beauty's castle too? I think two will be a nice number to start off with. :)

Gotcha!

And Danica's letter choices.

Could I please have (first choices-if someone else already has them no biggie):

Adventureland-U & L
Frontierland-R & I
Tomorrowland-M & R
Jungle Cruise-N & I
Mad Tea Party-P & A
Parade-D

Thanks!:)

I'm here! Had to get those 3 miles done first!
Here we go, may I please have the following, thank you! And thank you for doing this!

Group A~ Something Tomorrowland
Group B~ General NOS
Group C~ General DCA
I think I have ideas on all of these already. You said no dupes so I am listing what I think I would like.

Altered Letters~
DISNEYLAND~ any 2, I couldnt decide which , so as long as Im in Im good
MAIN STREET~ M and S
ADVENTURELAND~ any letter and I can do the element
NEW ORLEANS~ O and Q
FRONTEIRLAND ~ ANY 2
BTMRR~ ANY 2
Matterhorn ANY 2

I will start with these 10 groups.
You can also list me as an angel if you like!
Once I see my name by these groups Im ready to start!:yay:

Could I please have (first choices-if someone else already has them no biggie):

Adventureland-U & L
Frontierland-R & I
Tomorrowland-M & R
Jungle Cruise-N & I
Mad Tea Party-P & A
Parade-D

Thanks!:)

Got everything, except Danica already took the L in Adventureland, so if you have another preference for your second letter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter