Disneyland Altered Letter Swap: Postal back to you!

I'm here! Had to get those 3 miles done first!
Here we go, may I please have the following, thank you! And thank you for doing this!

Group A~ Something Tomorrowland
Group B~ General NOS
Group C~ General DCA
I think I have ideas on all of these already. You said no dupes so I am listing what I think I would like.

Altered Letters~
DISNEYLAND~ any 2, I couldnt decide which , so as long as Im in Im good
MAIN STREET~ M and S
ADVENTURELAND~ any letter and I can do the element
NEW ORLEANS~ O and Q
FRONTEIRLAND ~ ANY 2
BTMRR~ ANY 2
Matterhorn ANY 2

I will start with these 10 groups.
You can also list me as an angel if you like!
Once I see my name by these groups Im ready to start!:yay:

There you are!

Gotcha down.

C'mon Bamb! You know you want to! Those little letters dont take no time at all!:goodvibes

I know. I just don't know much about DL.

I do have an idea for P for Pirate but that's about it. I think I'll wait until we get close to closing. Maybe I can come up with some ideas by then.

Uhhh...I don't know anything at all about DL. I was assuming that if the name was the same as a WDW ride/land, then it is the same ride or land and I don't need to do anything DL specific. Is this right?

Yep.

Now, it is possible that the elements may have some DL specific thingy on them, but I think in the context of the letters it will still work. For example, someone doing Adventureland, might choose to stick a Fedora style hat on their letter, referencing the Indiana Jones attraction. But that is still general enough that it wouldn't be out of place on a WDW page, IMO.

Buffy! Buffy! Buffy!

Yep.

Now, it is possible that the elements may have some DL specific thingy on them, but I think in the context of the letters it will still work. For example, someone doing Adventureland, might choose to stick a Fedora style hat on their letter, referencing the Indiana Jones attraction. But that is still general enough that it wouldn't be out of place on a WDW page, IMO.

Buffy! Buffy! Buffy!

Phew! Good. I didn't want to drop out. OT: Baby album is fabulous!

Yep.

Buffy! Buffy! Buffy!

OK OK. Give me group 11 P for Pirate.

That's the only idea I have right now.

enablers.........

Thanks for getting me in those groups, Hope! I'll get back to you on the DL topics, but for DCA can I do Paradise Pier?

I'll also take some altered letters: - any 2 for all
Disneyland
New Orleans Square
Critter Country
Matterhorn

Ok brain is working on this -

So far I have ideas for (please put me in):

Group B - "Friends" Statue
Group C - Toy Story Mania
Group 8 - M and I

:thumbsup2

Hope I'll keep an eye on this and will pick up more groups, depending on what you do. I have no other swaps happening until May so I can do more.

Okay I'm intrigued and I think I want to play (maybe even dust off the cricut- which is the most expensive pure dust collector I have right now)

I'll take a spot in Group 1- Disneyland with I guess I and L
and Group 15- Small world and I'll take S & W

Wow, -em! I haven't seen you in the swap side of things in ages. Glad to have you aboard!

So since I am not in the MK Swap, I haven't done these Altered Letters before. So I went ahead and did my prototypes for the 2 groups that are already done. I can see how much fun these will be.

Frontierland & Big Thunder

IMG_5294.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter