Disneyland DIS Meets - When are you going?

When Are You Going to DISneyland?

• May 5th --- The 50th Anniversary Kickoff!!

• May 7-8

• May 14-15

• May 21-22

• May 28-30 (Memorial Day Weekend)

• June 4-5

• June 11-12

• June 18-19

• June 25-26

• July 1-5 (4th of July Weekend)

• July 9-10

• July 16-17 (DISNEYLAND'S BIRTHDAY!) ºoº

• July 23-24

• July 30-31

• August 6-7

• August 13-14

• August 20-21

• August 27-28

• September 2-5 (Labor Day Weekend)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey We'll be there too!LOL

We arrive on the 17th and leave on the 20th for the Panama Cruise!

Will be planning a DisMeet probably for the 19th of August but final details will not be set until closer to the time!

Keep your eyes and ears posted!

All Are Welcome!

Scratch

mwehttam said:
Ummm, is there something I should know about the week of Aug 1st? :worried:

My DW and I will be there the first week of Aug. I hope that week is not jinxed and why it wasn't on the list. ;)

-Matthew

Edit: LOL, these are weekends! I'm a dork. :rotfl:

Oh - good -- you got it. Didn't want you to think I was leaving anything out. :)

Thanks, Miss Judy..... Being a Techarita has its benefits. ;)

Scratch42 -- Keep us posted. :sunny:

WooHoo! :cool1: I'm so excited!!!! I hope that you don't think I'm bragging, but I just found out that I'm going to DL with my sis and mom!!!!!! And that's after just returning from WDW the week after Easter! DH will stay at my parent's place with my dad & kids, but we can't the kids know. They'd be sooooo bummed if we didn't take them with us. They're 4 & 6 and big Disney nuts, thanks to me.

At first we were just going to go to DTD for the day, but when I just mentioned it to DM a few minutes ago by phone, she seemed a little disappointed that I didn't say DL. So when I mentioned that if we got a wheelchair for her, would she be willing to go, she almost jumped through the phone to say yes!! Now to hope that her health holds up until then...

We won't have many plans, but do just what we've always wanted to... hang out on the benches of Main Street, shop, eat some good meals, shop, eat some good snacks (fritters & mint julep, anyone?), go on a few rides, & just generally have a fun and relaxing time. Now I can't wait for June! :flower: Don't know when, but I'm guessing the 27th.

I'll be there solo from July 21-24. I've never been to DL, but DS was fortunate enough to get an internship with Disney Entertainment-he'll be part of the Disney All American Band-so I'll be out there to see him perform for a few days. I'd love for there to be a DIS meet while I'm there-I'm really kind of nervous about going to a place I've never been alone (I've been to WDW solo many times, but I know that place). Any meets-please keep me posted!

We are checking into the HoJo on Thursday, July 21 and leaving for home on Thursday, July 28. I'm still not sure whether to spend 3 or 4 days in the DL parks or whether it will include a weekend day. Dh has said that he will spend 1 or 2 days in the parks with me. It would be nice to meet some DISers sometime during my dates! :)

We will be arriving June 5th and leaving June 12th. We plan on being in the parks on June 6, 7, 8,10, & 11th.

I'll be there sans kids July 15-19th :cool1:

Possibly a weekend in May if we find a house in the next couple of weeks
Probably a weekend or two in June if we have moved by the first

I want to get at least a couple of more visits in before our passes expire in July, get my money's worth!! :rotfl: (even though we'll renew, but it's a good excuse to go! :earboy2:)

There is a party of 6 of us coming from MI., Ohio, FL. and LA> We arrive July 19 and check out on the 23rd. We will be at the Best Western Park Place.

pinnie

We're staying at HoJo's. I'm getting nervous about the whole thing now....traveling cross country with two small kids can do that to you. When we did WDW I booked thru Disney so the whole trip was insured...this time I made the plans in bits and pieces, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly!

Mum and I will be there July 16th - July 23rd before going on the Magic on the 23rd - this will be after 2 weeks at WDW!!!!
Would love to meet up with people. We are staying at the Carousel Inn - 6th stay there.
Wendy

You don't have the weekend we'll be there! Oh, wait, we try not to do weekends... :earboy2:

We should arrive September 18th, though!

We're going in December to catch the holidays. Probably mid-December when POTC and Blue Bayou open back up. For our first time, we want to be able to eat at BB. We've heard so much about it. Hoping Fantasmic is running so we can try the Balcony Dessert seating as a holiday splurge. I'm so excited. :rotfl:

fire616 said:
We will be arriving June 5th and leaving June 12th. We plan on being in the parks on June 6, 7, 8,10, & 11th.

We are going to be there about the same time as you. We will be at the parks June 7-11. :Pinkbounc

We're going twice. First from May 26 through 29 (coming to greet the Magic and some friend aboard her). Then we'll be there August 18-20 (when we get on the Magic for her trip back to Florida). Can't wait!

We are arriving on the 19th our plane is scheduled to land at 10:10a :earsgirl: m at John Wayne. We plan to be in DL by noon. We are staying at the Sheraton Anaheim. There's 9 of us, we are celebrating "0" birthdays, 10, 30, 50 and 60. The group includes my 2 sisters, brother-in-law, 2 nephews, 1 neice and her husband and his daughter. We'll be there from the time they open the gates until they close them. We've already started the countdown. :earsgirl:

We leave tomorrow (april 19th) although not on your poll, we are so excited I had to join in. I haven't been in 10 years, so haven't seen CA and my dd who is 5 has never been. (she has been bouncing off the walls all day today, she is soooo excited, I am too, but I am trying to pack). Following the advice of friends, I am packing snacks and some water bottles (ok and a bottle of wine for me) since we are not renting a car, and staying at the DL. I want the extra money we will save for fun stuff. :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter